Why are your arms small?

Is there a reason your arms are under 18inches? I mean you all eat? You all lift? Some of you juice? Why do guys still have arms under 18in?

I don't have fatceps

is this guy balding that hat is on stupidly tight

hmm perhaps I just don't own enough baseball caps

I don't either, what's your excuse?

>those aren't fatceps
lol. Do your cardio.

DON'T you just know that this guy thinks he dresses really well but everyone else is like "what is that retard doing?"

Only tiny armd pussies do cardio

When youre so "poor and stupid" that you think a polo hat is "well-dressed"

How does it feel to be a big armed pussy?

Lets arm wrestle to see who's the real pussy

plz be a troll

In all reality this is what I started with, so don't use your shitty genetics as an excuse, why do you guys have tiny fucking arms??? You should just stop if you don't have arms bigger then 18in

Well you really missed the point of this didn't you you utter fucking dweebo.

The point is you have tiny fucking arms mate and you lurk in a fitness forum, rethink your life, you can always be a twink for a nice black man

This thread is so wack, i hope anyone who posted a pic is a troll

It looks like someone took a piece of shit and rubbed it all the way down your body from your chin to your dick.

Derp I hOpe THiS THreaD IS tRoll

are you catfish coolie?

Thanks I shaved it stream line so your girlfriend can do lines of heroin and coke from my chest all the way down my cock

Let's wrestle instead. Probably couldn't beat me even with all that mass

Snapchat hankhd

Okay bring your lube because wrestling is for fags

>16" of muscle and 2" of fat

Fucking kek

Lmao pussy lil bitch

Thas rite you better lube up cuz I'll slam you again and again

I have 18 inch arms but they still look tiny cause I'm 6'2".

Obvious manlet proportions.

Enjoy your 18 inchers while i'm busy slaying pussy with my 15 inchers

> pressing your arm against your body to make it look bigger like an absolute faggot

Lol, that guy went from regular kid to cock sucking faggot

You think you're so clever do you? Well I got news for you, just because my arms are under 18inch doesn't mean I won't kick your ass. I have 11" biceps of pure steel. My muslces are so dense that I can curl 60lbs in each hand. In fact, girls are always impressed by my strong capabilities. Last week, a guy tried to mug me, and I punched him in the face so hard he spit blood all over the place. A girl nearby thought it was amazing and complimented me on my biceps. Why don't you just go back to your steroids and your shitty fatceps, mongoloid. Only fucking retards believe big biceps = best biceps.

damn those are some impressive pipes

Your legs... where's your legs lieutenant Dan?

>he only curls 60