THIS is the type of person giving "lifting advice" on Instagram, he even "coaches" people

THIS is the type of person giving "lifting advice" on Instagram, he even "coaches" people.

>121K followers

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5xXTyZWjoQg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>those calves

other than legs he looks pretty good in the second pic.

He looks like a reasonably fit person that is obviously not on steroids. At least he is not fat or overweight. Good for him.

Stop hating.

he managed to make some progress, better than most Veeky Forums users I'd imagine

Looks like a guy who’s “making it”. Check him out next year.

Cope

99% chance he looks better than you

With a wig and a shave that thing could make a good trap.
The calve game is out of whack though, forreal.

>knock kneelets

Make some charisma gains and you can scam the normies even harder. Remember Six Pack Shortcuts? He was an aesthetic dude and conned millions of people with his snake oil.

>Young
>Attractive
>Obviously lifts
>Isnt roided
This is surprising why? His body is literally top 1% for most guys bodies these days. The only girls who wouldnt like that would be thicc/dadbod chasing girls.

Before this thread gets too ironic.
>wtf I thought this was a fitness board
>THESE are the people giving advice

Those stats put Veeky Forums well above the average population though.

fit is mostly manlets so these numbers are good

>Those stats put Veeky Forums well above the average population though.
The average person doesn't do anything related to fitness so of course they'd be higher, but to say well above is a major exaggeration. Besides these are the people giving advice on lifting. Not even strong. Stop the cope.
Learn the joke and the real life truths of the joke. It would actually be the opposite and happy new year.

Thank god I'm 6'2

manlets should have higher numbers? not really, taller people are usually heavier and lift more overall, manlets just have a better strength to weight ratio.
ps. kys

>manlets should have higher numbers? not really, taller people are usually heavier and lift more overall
>forgetting about rom
>forgetting that most tall people are just skeletons

>manlets just have a better strength to weight ratio.
This makes literally no sense.

>ps. kys
You have to click the numbers to reply to people.

>but to say well above is a major exaggeration.
Its not. At all. You have gotten a biased view from looking at too many top strongmen/bodybuilders and think those numbers are relevant.

Veeky Forums is well above average, end of discussion.

Can you get better gainz after one year from being a skinny fat?

>49.2 of fitizens can only bench 176
>48.3 can't squat 264
>25.7 can't deadlift 220 fucking 220
>52.8 is coming in at around 110 on ohp
These numbers are just terrible from whatever perspective you look at. Except for the bench and the squat these numbers should be easily hit within 6 months.The fact of the matter is that the average /fit is not "well above" the average population.

the 2017 looks like a pumped up version of 2016
literally no difference

I literally laughed out loud when I realized that 1/4 of Veeky Forums would look at a 225lb barbell on the ground and think "I can't even lift that once".

haha.lol

>left out the fact that the two dates were December and January and that he probably lives in cali

He put on like 3 pounds of muscle and got a tan.

t.110lb @ 5'10

Let's see what he does with those pecs I a few years. They look like they could be ok.

Dude can be quite happy maintaining that size and leanness. He looks really healthy. Whats wrong with that?

Literally what is wrong with his physique retard

It’s almost like people come here as beginners to get advice and learn shit.

Looks like he lacks experience. Anyone giving advice that has been lifting for only a few years is highly likely to be a "blind person leading the blind". The guy is young and tiny.

99% of what people need to do in the gym can be learned in enough of a capacity to teach others within a month

>hello newfag
We have a guy from plg that does these yearly. The numbers never change.

>the same people have been browsing Veeky Forums since it began

how come they always get gay shorts in the second picture

>he thinks that the numbers of people leaving and people joining are the same
There's a reason that "you're here forever" is a common saying. We rarely get new people and New Years rush to /fit is a huge meme. It's just a common trend among most of the boards
>50% of the people on /fit don't lift
>50% of the people on /pol aren't white
>50% of the people on /k don't own guns

Can tell he's a turbomanlet based on his proportions. Ew

P O S T E R I O R L E T S

>50% of /k/
Those are low numbers. What shows up in the discord makes it seem like noguns are the majority

he looks like hes never done a squat in his life

>The Press ™

Kekkk

Tall people can build more muscle mass on their larger frames, they are stronger (than shorter people) when they fill out.

the only people complaining about ROM are twink lanklets that haven't built enough muscle mass yet

look at WSM competition, they are all 6 foot 5+

>no pic

Hmmmm

This assumes you're learning from a credible source. I'd say it highly depends on the individuals goal. Sure most people can do cardio and learn some basic form on different exercises while eating decent food. Though if you're looking to push yourself as an individual, general athlete or powerlifting competitor you will want more solid, credible and detailed information. How do I program for my specific goals? What should my diet look like? Refining form and injury prevention becomes much more important. Personal preferences and long term adherence even more so. These are things real coaches and personal trainers work on their entire lives through years of personal experience, research and education.

I should withold some judgment of the kid in OP since I have no clue how he goes about his coaching or advice. He might be humble and clear in his approach that he can only give advice based on his own limited personal experiences and to take it with a grain of salt. The problem with many of these instagram coaches is that they act like authorities and are sell outs that claim you should buy the new xx300extrememassxxx supplement to gain muscles or they sell shitty programs.

Then again if you're only looking to have abs for summer you can just jerk off a few times and eat less food.

>Tall people can build more muscle mass on their larger frames, they are stronger (than shorter people) when they fill out.
I agree 100% with that last statement, but there's a problem. Tall people (6'4) rarely have good frames for their heights. The increase between height and shoulder width is usually terrible.

>the only people complaining about ROM are twink lanklets that haven't built enough muscle mass yet
True, but the difference of 6+ inches can be insane. That's a lot more ROM.

>look at WSM competition, they are all 6 foot 5+
They're genetically gifted of the gentetically gifted. Those guys are tall and wide. Only some people get blessed with one of those and even less get both.

Or you can be Mariusz Pudzianowski and be 6'1 regular height regular proportions and still clean up the competition FIVE FUCKING TIMES through sheer determination and polish power.

fair enough

>121K followers

Nearly everyone with lots of followers buys them. There's a thriving industry of selling Instagram followers and marketing people can make a full time role of managing sales.

A friend of mine set up a mom and pop cafe with half a million followers.

Only fags and 12 year old girls think this looks good.
Pro tip, women don't want a guy who weighs less and is shorter than them, kek

>no chest hair

how young is he?

>He looks like a reasonably fit person that is obviously not on steroids. At least he is not fat or overweight
There are at least a few billion people on this planet who also fit this description but don't waste other people's time with insufficient coaching.

Steroids have skewed the perception of people’s standards when it comes to weightlifting. He looks good. That’s close to a goal body for most men and unironically what women prefer (though he’s a bit young and small) he still fits the general criteria

>225lb barbell
It wouldn't count anyway

>tfw 70kg 1RM on press
Wtf

he looks great but is probably weak af

>general athlete or powerlifting competitor
This doesnt apply to Veeky Forums at all. So its literally irrelevant.

Well, what do you expect? He's natty.

BASED

Lmao. And some retards were giving me shit for being to heavy at 225 while benching 4plate for reps the other day. Thanks for reminding me why I rarely post here.

I remember his clickbait dirness mafia shit

>does not apply AT ALL

Yup, we're just posting plg/owg threads for the lulz. Also, no1 here plays football or swims or anything like that. We're all basement dwellers trying to get rid of our dad bods.

I know fit recycles a lot of newfags but there are people here who lift, and do so for more than "muh aesthetics".

I don't know how to take these surveys... This entire board is anonymous yet people e-stat about lmao 2pl8 bench etc. yet according to this graphic, I'm in the top 5% for squats and 15% for deadlifts (bench is fucked from rotator cuff tear) then someone comes on looking for advice and talks about getting to 100kg for 5x5 on SS but then this would give them an 1RM of over 140kg which is then top 15% yet people give them shit about being weak and small... So from this we can either conclude that the graphic is 600 people lying about being weak (?) or everyone shits on everyone else regardless of their strength in which case why... bunch of fucking children. Why lie... why not try and be helpful and supportive... I stopped browsing fit a while ago but I've been back for the last few weeks and it's just a bunch of threads on bullshit. There are /fph/ threads everyday posting the same shit and strange memes that people are buying into non-ironically whilst shitting on actual programs and scientific principles.

Going to go back to watching Shrek 2 and eating sweet potatoes whilst I prepare for squatting later

oof owie

The majority of people aren't interested in getting really huge or strong and just want to get lean and slightly muscular like this little dude. Not sure what's wrong with that. Obv more advanced, older serious lifters would look to someone bigger and older for advice. But this dude has captured a niche apparently Veeky Forums has forgotten... actual normal people who dont have extreme body-image ideals/issues and just want to be physically active... you know... FIT.

It's almost like there are ways of getting rid of chest hair or something.

>they are all 6 foot 5 +
no, shaw and hafthor are the two exceptions. Most WSM competitors are in the 6'1"-6'5" range

lucky he rolled his shorts up so I could see his impressive legs.

but all you have to be is fitter than the billions of people that look like complete shit, which he is. Then you can bring them up to his level, which is what they want.

he looks like a huge baby wtf

>Everyone shitting on everyone whilst being shit themselves

Welcome to the internet. We opened back in 1985.

To show off them amazing quads. Which he doesnt have.

You better lift more than him if you're going to talk shit. You do lift more, right user? youtu.be/5xXTyZWjoQg

kek

He looks 4ft tall.

>We rarely get new people
If I've ever read some bullshit on here this takes the cake