/Fraud/: We all hate ourselves and each other

/Fraud/: We all hate ourselves and each other

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely poobrained questions. no exceptions. If you don't, we will make fun of you.

If you must ask your dumbass questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are garbage and you're a dickhead for considering them.

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI, NO SOURCE TALKIOLI.

Previously on 6.25% general:

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.se/scholar?q=satiety index
avn.com/awards
instagram.com/p/BTZ6FkchznQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tren while trying to gain weight
Weren't heavily androgenic compounds influential in you snapping your shit in the first place?

How would you guys rate tren for bulking?

dumbass question here

33 year old, 90kg, 183cm, training for 3-4 years. Body fat percentage rebounded back to about 20% (was down to 17).

Thinking of pinning for tren test combo

I like it but a lot of people here seem to have problems with it. Gives me a crazy appetite and strength gains. Definitely keeps me leaner and makes me look harder even on a stupid surplus. You just have to try it for yourself.

im that user whos going to jail havent posted for awhile. my test p off clearnet was bunk. anyways i got a good source and i grabbed some dbols and test p late af.

Now my problem is since the other gear was bunk my already short cycle (planned for 8 weeks min) now i only got 5 weeks until i get locked up. im planning on buying some test c and shooting 800mg to 1000mg right before court then having 2 weeks pct and some more dbols in my asshole. is there a problem with this? whats best ester to add to the end to hold me over for a bit in jail?

Kills my appetite on super high doses and holy hell the sweating and fucked up digestion for me is crazy.

Sweating made it look like I pissed myself every time I was working outside. One girl actually didn’t want to date me because the sweating was so bad during the summer but we also had high 90s and basically 100% humidity all the time

Do you think it's possible to still gain fat on it?

Get your body fat down to 10% and just use test.
If you don’t have the discipline to stop being a fat ass then steroids aren’t going to help.

and if i just ignore all the negative advice and masTs uneven eyes. what would be best move to have some jooce still in me?

How long will you be in jail for?

I remember waking up at night and seeing a pool of sweat on my stomach is stand up and it would roll down like a waterfall

probs 6 to over a year ill find out end of next month

Use undecanoate but you'll probably feel like shit regardless.

lol aren't his eyes weird as fuck

What did you do? Depending on the jail, you may be able to find stuff inside, or have a friend smuggle it in for you. I'd say just take dbol for the time you're in jail. It'll be a bit hard on the liver, but you'll recover.

>2 weeks pct and some more dbols in my asshole

Enjoy your extra bid

After liftin heavy my hands shake like they did on withdrawal
What gives

My knee locked out the otherway on romainians then like an idiot I ego lifted for another bit to hit 5pl8 dl
I hurt my elbow also ego lifting

So dont ego lift, kids

But yes, my tendons will turn to confetti.

It is, but nuch harder

clearnets SHIT where i live and i dont think the guy i found has test u. ill ask but i highly doubt. would test c work? if so when would be best to pin an ester like that? day before court or week before?

killed a man in reno
im already on dbol tho with my test. i was gonna wait a month or so in jail before taking more

ok maybe i just wont PCT guy

That's badass! I'd say try to find gear inside. If you come off in there, you'll be fucked, literally and figuratively.

Any consequences of never doing a PCT?

I sleep on my stomach but yeah my bed would be soaked like those body outlines on cheesy crime shows. I’d usually wake up to piss notice how disgusting and cold my bed felt and just throw a bath towel over it til I could change the sheets in the morning.

Ran over 2g of tren e/wk for quite a while

I sweat a lot regardless. I've been off the tren for nearly a month and I still soak through my clothes at the gym. I probably digust everyone at the gym but idgaf because I'm putting in work and I know it.

Only side effect that I really noticed on tren was the heartburn thing. You could remedy that with some OTC heartburn medication but I just took Tums, I guess I was thinking the heartburn meds might fuck with my gains in a negative way.

I'm pretty sure its possible to gain fat on anything. Pro BBs in their offseason get fat and I'm sure they're on a TON of GH, Slin, test, tren, you name it.

That's work boi. I nearly passed the fuck out pressing the other day and then again like 2 days later doing sumo for the first time in a long time. Everything went black, was losing balance, I just had to stand there and try my hardest not to fall over for like 10 seconds then I was fine. I get super shaky when I take stims and lift heavy

perma fucking yo test.

why will i be fucked? thought id just be a bit depressed.
and lmao i was just making a reference i got some assault charges from some bs.

Never got heartburn weirdly enough but I seemed to have developed this random vomiting that would happen around 2am on some nights like once or twice a month.

I’m probably dying desu.

Is that Becca?

You'll feel really shitty and start to lose gains most likely. I could be wrong though.

Oh gosh

I had to stop taking stims for the most part. Felt like I was going to have a heart attack

Whomst is Becca?

Lol i keep candy on me at the gym for exactly when that happens.

But I mean like they'll tremble for a few hours. Never happened before sobering up

>when youre bigger than everyone in your class but fat girls

even if I'm just cruising on test?

did you do it for the sole purpose of watching him die?

Girl that works at Victoria’s Secret near me and models nude. Kinda scene-ish.

I don't know. She was posting earlier in the week here.

Nah nevermind she has way more tats then that girl.

I would violently hit her during sex.

yuh yuh yuh

Hey, MasT. What do you call electrical grid workers in the Netherlands or europe in general? In the US they are called linemen. What kinda of training is needed in Europe?

I would get nauseous after eating a fuckton postworkout then taking my mk677. Probs because of how full I was and how incredibly bad the solution tasted.

That's how you know they're working. 1 scoop of hyde and some ephedrine had my chest bursting lmao. I had some total war preworkout today after a long break from caffeine and it felt amazing. Going to have to go back to the stims pretty soon now that I'm cutting and energy levels are shit.

You feel like that helps? Twizzlers intra-workout sounds amazing desu.

>date weight waist measure
2018-01-16 ~85kg 93 cm
2018-01-22 ~80kg 89 cm
2018-01-23 ~78kg 87 cm
2018-01-26 ~76.9kg 84.5 cm
2018-01-28 75.9 kg 83 cm

>quit on 78 kg last time
>bottom abs finally appearing for the first time ever
>muscles are mostly intact (thanks dht)
so hungry ;___;' maybe a bit more than a week for single digit bf%

>can see the roast beef through the swimsuit

bruh how am i supposed to be eating all this food

fucking mcdoubles can only take me so far

I gave up on eating 4k healthy calories a day and now I just eat pizza and whey. That's about 95% of my diet.

I did this initially. It works but you'll like die earlier and stuff so I'd stop as soon as you can

is it working? lmao

Yeah. I think its related to low blood sugar. Ill pop a hard candy in my mouth and leave it

Abs are propaganda created by supplement companies to get you to buy hydroxy cut

I found clean calories made me less full
Experiment with what satiates you specifically and cut that out

I'm stopping in 4 days cause it's time to get on Tren and cut.
Yeah, Between my 2 blasts and 2 cruises I've put on 45 pounds and only gained 2% bodyfat.

mirin. jeez.

I get hypoglycemic. Eating typically fixes this. I shoot for fruit, yogurt, juice, etc.

Yeah I went from 6'2" 180lbs to 6'2" 225lbs. Hoping to cut about 15-20 pounds and maintain my muscle mass with the test and tren.

scholar.google.se/scholar?q=satiety index

She’d probably enjoy it

Sam looking big as fuck wew

Well yeah
But mid gym? Thats what candys for

I haven't tried candy, desu I've never actually talked about it with someone I just assumed I was weak from not eating

yeah he must work out a metric ton, it can't be about genetics

>Sam "gas-em-all" Hyde
>dreads

Nah

looks like he smells awful

even though that's not sam, that get up is exactly the kind of thing he would wear as a goof

Yeah OreImo 2 had a trash ending. Was going very good, I was excited to see a montage of their relationship going forward and then they just double-back, "lol it's only temporary." You can't just temporarily love someone! Also the fight with Manami was stupid and the Ayase arc felt weird since I don't remember it ever being established she liked Kyosuke.

Considering watching K-On next, but if it has a shit ending I'm going to be pissed.

Yeah I guess it isn't him but holy shit he looks just like him. I could definitely see Sam getting dreads as some sort of ironic thing though.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>chan

Oops dropped my trip
But yeah intraworkout candy helps me

Kys shit taste subhuman SCUM

Does oppai loli still count as loli?

No.

got any good recipes /fraud/?

>raw ground beef
>a bit of soy sauce on top of eat
>some cottage cheese
>some black pepper
you will think I'm memeing until you try it. also excellent if you hate cooking.

I will take whole wheat bread and spread peanut butter and jelly on it. I forget what it's called though

1.5 cups of flour
3.5 tspn baking powder
1 tspn salt
.5 tblspn sugar
3 tbspn melted butter
1.25 cup milk
Additional toppings to taste
Sift dry ingredients together and then add liquids
Cook on a frying pan

Need someone who cycled or knows good bit on sarms preferable a grill, cheekie you here?

I've been lifting for years, i never considered fraud but sarms seems promising, considering gw501516 type.

You'll also want to add in an egg to the wet ingredients

Fuck sarms. Hop on dat var. I'm jelly of how a little bit of gear can completely change a grill's physique. I hope someone has that pic of user's sister who blew the fuck up on it in under a year.

This girl I bang asked me if she can take anything and I made her read the wiki for females and hgh and var caught her attention. Would it be wrong to turn her into a var girl

Not looking to change physique like bodybuilder
if i can get my lifts up and have more stamina that's would be perfect.

Do you guys buy needles for small cruise doses or do you use your blast needles for small ml injections?

Why not both

If im in a hurry, big needles
Ifim not, 30g 1ml slin pin

Looking to start training twice a day. Currently doing NSuns, so I suppose I should do the compounds in the first training session and the accessories in the second? Timed 12 hours apart with simple carbs pre-and post? Or would I benefit more from sticking with my one longer training session a day (1x1.5hrs instead of 2x0.75hrs)?
Test E 600mg and Tren Ace 350mg, T3 25mcg, I just try to eat a lot and eat every 2 hours, it's no doubt 2g protein/lb and around 4.5k-5.5k calories, all clean sources of food (the only fats I intentionally get are my 5 yolks in the morning). Basically just a whole lot of meat and rice.

How retarded would it be for me as a 24 year old male to do a cycle of 500mg Test E for 12 weeks, then 250mg Test E and Tren Ace (dunno how much) for another 8 weeks? I've never touched roids before and I've been working out regularly for 2 years. I want to get that Frank Zane look.

Not retarded, I hopped on at 18. I like that cycle actually, I would recommend 50mg tren A ed for dosing. Don't expect the world but you will definitely get bigger. Any thoughts for after the cycle BnC or just PCT?

K-on ending is great. Watch k-on or Idolm@s

I literally did this and am now currently in the tren phase at 20 years old and I'm loving it. I'm going to BnC though

Yeah sure why not

I'm thinking of just doing BnC. I have a friend who did BnC for 7 years, from 24-30. He just finished his PCT and his test is in the 800 range. He has no health issues currently, but he has lost a lot of his muscular definition.

If I were to cruise I'd just go with 250mg Test E I guess.

This is what I look like natty. I think my shoulders would explode on a cycle.

lol

What?

/fraud/ is mean. Do your blast, I think you'll be really happy with the results but make sure you eat because it seems some people can't understand that concept. Gaining weight is really simple and straight forward, but you have to do the work

you look like every guy who casually plays some sports with his friends but doesn't lift

I'd give it 10/10 desu. You just have to eat lots, as usual.

thats bc hes fat dude hes not dyel desu

Told you Orimo's ending is a big ass pull.

Be 110% sure that your e2 is in check before watching the final episode of k-on. If your estrogen is elevated in the slightest, you are going to have a rough time.

Are you the guy who ate raw ground beef while taking dnp?
How did that cut ever go?

archive trip for more info

Why does makoto have a pet wasp

Is there any greater anabolic than Trenbone and why is capitalism the greatest political philosophy to ever be convinced by humanity?

wait, is taking preworkout fraud? How is it really different from steroids, you're still putting chemicals into your body in order to achieve an enhanced result from lifting

Yep you're one of us how do you want to dispose of your natty card™?

ya'll watching the AVN's? our boy bimbo is probably there right now.

avn.com/awards

Currently at 187 lbs with 13% bodyfat aprox. (maybe less). Have access to pharma grade testosterone enanthate, but nothing more. Could also get LGD 4033 but do not know if worth it. Also there is some shady dude that can get me lots of stuff, but do not really trust him.

My goal is to reach 200lbs at 10% bodyfat. What kind of cycle would you run, assuming diet is on point and training really hard 6 days a week? I have done a cycle before, but I had dianabol to kickstart it and some winstrol (besides test).

He looks like Sam Hyde but he's not Sam Hyde

instagram.com/p/BTZ6FkchznQ/