>fry up some chicken with olive oil and garlic salt for taste
>chug a protein shake
>take my pants off, no restrictions
>lean back in my lazy boy getting some h20
>about to chill watching more anime/reading more manga
>maybe play some games with some bros later
>browsing talking to anons
>get a whole nother day to relax, get some chores done

Weekends are truly the best, envious of some of our NEET bros out there. What are you up to tonight Veeky Forums? Good feels, bad feels, whatever feels let’s hear em

Ah fuck why is the pic sideways, only bad feel of the day so far

Watching blue planet after leg day. Push day is absolute shit but damn my pull day is great. Any tips for growing chest, shoulders?

hmm, ive always really enjoyed face pulls for shoulders and make sure your lateral raise form is right, had that wrong until a friend of mine fixed that, and my chest exploded after i started hitting incline dumbells on the reg id go with that user if you arent already. im no expert so i dont want to stray you down the wrong path, give those a shot see what you think

blue planet looks extra comfy user

Cyber stalking "her' despite not talking to her in 3 fucking years. Trying to channel the urge to go buy alcohol into lifting.

>Even if I get married I will never be with the girl I really loved.

is she with someone else user? whats the situation?

will look up lateral raise form, thanks
Incline dumbbell is interesting, done it before to end push day. Currently also adding in isometric training to see if that helps

DELET

It's pretty good. Semester finals are starting and I just got the results of my pre-finals and it turns out I passed them all so I don't need to do any finals. Now I've got whole two weeks free while the finals are on, so I can lift in peace.

About to watch Les Mis with the gf

yeah i was spreading my arms out too wide, felt it alot more when i kept my elbows more in, could do a little bit heavier weight as well

Married.

It's complicated.

Fuck it, being happy is over rated any way. Time to start desperately lifting heavy objects to make the bad fee fee's go away.

good work user! enjoy those 2 weeks of freedom, anything else you gonna do?

thats the spirit, im sorry to hear about your unrequited love user, put that energy into going even further beyond in the next lifting sesh

>wake up
>met an user from Veeky Forums last night
>we got drunk, i sperged before i left
>go help my mom, she's depressed and lonely
>sit and contemplate if i should drink or not
>decide to hit the gym instead
>go to watch a movie with two faggots, i'm not gay, but they like me, so i get some attention i guess.
>they try to hit on me, i leave.
>drive home, screaming in my car, thinking i'm a fucking idiot.
>deletes their number
>gets home, makes some food, olive oil, pork and eggs.
>open the beer
>sit here with 5 down

I think I fucked up guys

Charge your fucking phone. geez

thats a wild ride user, how do you feel about all of that

Kek

Yesterday I got laid from this cutie and now I'm in love with her. I'm almost certain the feeling is mutual. We've only been "dating" for a week but it feels like one of those "whirlwind romances" that all these clowns on here bitch about being too old to have. I never thought I could get a woman like her but it happened. I literally lost my virginity at 26 last year and now I'm making love to a big-titted cutie who's got a good head on her shoulders, loves to stay in and cuddle instead of going out and doing things and can actually hold a conversation. We're all gonna make it bros.

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

keep us updated user

It was almost a good day for me. I feel good though, i got god on my side, and i know that every challenge is a test from him, so i try to meet it with a smile on my face.

move on dude, she probably wasn't that great

were all gonna make it, thats good to hear user, good luck to you and godspeed

godspeed user, youre gonna make it, i wish my day was even half as interesting as that

Not expecting much but I will

She answered?

I've had my ups and downs, i have it good, but i've had it bad. I guess that is how life is. At least i got faith, and i have learnt so much from my mistakes. I have to find a woman, get some kids, and be the best father in the world.

godspeed senpai, youve got a good head on your shoulders

>friend is celebrating birthday
>go to club to finish the night
>have fun and all dancing and shit
>time to finish party and go home
>leave club and go to catch a taxi
>some retards decide they want to pick a fight
>stay calm and try to calm my friends
>one of the retards starts pointing a finger at my friend
>loose my shit ready to send him to vegetable island
>decide I will be reasonable and not do anything if friends leave it too
Sometimes its better to back off even if you know you are going to win.

im guessing the other guys were drunk as well, but ive legit never seen another group of guys just start tryna pick a fight, always hear about it

Good, you did what was right, even though someone will tell you that you pussied out. Sun Tzu says in his Art of War, that the best way to win a battle, is to avoid it.

Courageous dear user

RED! THE BLOOD OF ANGRY MEN!

I'm drunk and thinking of her lads, I've failed

is she gone user?

We were never even a thing I just didn't make a move because I'm a coward. She's still here

Know this feel too well

I do flat dumbbell bench and incline dumbell bench for my chest on push day. Incline bench, flat bench, lateral raises(push day) and rear delt flys (pull day) are also all I do for shoulders(I guess you could say dumbell rows and seated rows hit my rear delts on pull day as well)

My chest and shoulders have been growing very nicely from these exercises alone. Not many people know this but incline bench is just as good for you shoulders as overhead presses are because the shoulder girdle isn’t designed to push overhead as efficiently. I’ve read emg studies where there is something like 5% more front delt activation between incline bench and the press (tm) which doesn’t equate to much but you get the added benefit of hitting your upper chest and killing two birds with one stone.

Also when I switched to dumbells my pecs looked MUCH fuller, it filled a small gap I had that wasn’t being hit from the barbells for some reason. DB’s have been way better for aesthetics in my experience.

>taking control of my life
>dyel numbers going up
>starting new job soon

We're all gonna make it

can you still act?
>also know this feel

I mean I could and probably will drunkenly at a party, but I have no idea if she just sees me as a friend or more.

what job user

Anime is proof 2 nukes weren't enough, OP.

sometimes you just gotta shoot your shot

Yeah I am, I learned that the hard way. Thinking back she probably was into me before but I was too retarded to notice. Hopefully she still feels the same way

maybe so desu

Conservation corps crew member. Doesn't pay that well but it's a step toward my goal of becoming a wildland firefighter

go big user, the last thing you want is to feel the sting of regret

I already do. I am going to change that

what do you do? never heard of that job before, im guessing its close to being a firefighter though if its a stepping stone

Perfectly executed. Your gonna make it user

You got this user

I’m starting to realize how hard it is to find women I connect with. I was out with my friends last night and met 3 girls, they were all objectively attractive women but I wasn’t attracted to them in that way. I’m craving sex and intimacy with a woman who I’m in love with. The shitty part is I got feelings for a girl and started to fall in love with her from one of my classes. I enjoyed talking to her, we connected and we genuinely made each other laugh. We almost got together but like a fucking coward and idiot I waited too long to ask her out and she went cold by the time I did. I am so mad at myself... on the plus side I have learned a painful and valuable lesson. Shoot your shot when the time comes because if you hesitate at all the opportunity will vanish forever.....

life isnt something you can wait on user, it wont wait for you

I was finally able to swim after being sick for a while which is nice.
It sucks being lonely but it's pretty unrealistic to see me in a relationship.

This feel sucks. You gotta make a move user. So that 4 years later she can destroy your world and everything you thought you built together can come crashing down. I've done both, just watched from the side line and got crushed and went for it and also got crushed. Your going to get crushed eventually so just go for it have some fun, learn a thing or two and when she breaks your heart we will be be right here to lift you up. Veeky Forums will always be here for you bro. Were all gonna make it

> want to pass away in my sleep (no gas tank involved)
> live a healthy lifestyle

Haven't started yet but it'll be a range of stuff in state/national parks and forests. Trail maintenance, invasive species removal, prescribed burns.
Pretty excited senpai

Solid advice

Yea I realize that now... it hurts but the pain is necessary so I can be changed..

youve got things to do right user? some goals?

just something ive changed about myself in the past few years, done waiting for somebody, something, this isnt a comic book, no hero is gonna come and save you, youve got to be the hero

do waht you need to do user, youre gonna make it

:)

i've gone from being a suicidally depressed alcoholic/drug user to uh. a very lonely loser with a blah job and fitness goals.

still no friends, but i'm slowly learning the art of happiness. a lot of setbacks, but each year i've made some small progress.

it's nice. maybe someday i'll have a friend again. or a boyfriend....

Angelo steps user i believe in you

angelo steps?

i watched the first hobbit movie again tonight. fucking love tolkien

Fuck no

Staying cozy and watching the Simpsons on youtube

>friend invites me to eat at restaurant
>tells me to show up early and grab seats for 4
>meet other friend there who was told the same thing
>we realize together that we don't know who the fourth person showing up is
>when our mutual friend arrives, he's with an absolute qt3.14, kind of shy quiet girl
>seems sort of autistic but is into vidya and anime, not my usual type but I browse Veeky Forums enough that I can gel with that
>she has to leave when the night is still young (going to church tomorrow morning)
>I ask friend once she leaves if he's into her, he says no they're just friends
>I ask him to set me up with her, I like her
>he dodges
>I ask him to give me her number
>he mumbles no and dodges again

How do I get him to stop acting like a fag so I can remain in contact with this QT P2T

>have terrible job where i get paid shit and commute an hour there and back and paying $10/day in subway fares
>work 8-430 every day, but i wake up at 630, leave house at 7, get home at 6
>weekends should be my one reprieve and time of peace
>oh wait i have no friends or gf so i just sit in my house alone all day pissing around
>oh wait i also live with my parents who also are friendless shut ins so i get bothered by them as well

at least a my job im talking to people and getting exercise and all that...

>minor but stubborn and confusing injuries getting between me and muh goals
>feeling hopeless from time to time
>pretty sure that's literal, unironic demons talking
>also feeling like I should get a hooker
>not sure if that's demons too or what

user the first step to making it is deciding that you want to make it.
You can do it, but you've got to earn it

he likes her

Do you guys ever take a cheat day? I've lost 19.5-lbs in 16 days. I really want to eat mom's pork enchiladas tomorrow. I'm 6'1, 190.5-lbs.

I want to die guys, I'm tired of failing.
>Choice between girl A and girl B
>girl A is crazy for me but daddies issues/drugs/smoking
>Girl B is interested but abusive ex made her scared of falling in love
>Go for B, keeps A on the side
>2 months into dating B tells me she's not rdy.
>Im in love at that point
>We're perfect for each others and bla-bla-bla. She got scared of loving me
>A got a fucking boyfriend
>Im back alone, depressed and...so fucking tired

Did not even lift today. All i want in life is a little bit of love to take the pain away.

Just fuck your hand and go to sleep.

I used to sleep in during the weekends until I unlocked the secret:

If you get up at normal time, you have so much more time to do stuff

Both shit choices. Come on user, you can do better.

Thanks man I appreciate that. Maybe she will come back maybe she won’t.. I just hope I find someone again soon. I’m lonely but the difference is I now have the balls to do something about it. It’s just a matter of finding her..

My name's Angelo

You don't understand. I trusted a woman for the first time in years. I was myself around her, confident and witty. The brain fog was gone. Its what hurt the must. Knowing what happiness feels like.

Have you fucked B yet? Find other hoes man..

Tell me something Anons, you are always like - ask her out ask her out - and most of the people here are stuck on that - what if i had asked her out.

so there was someone, and i did ask them out
and they said NO and now its complicated because I have feels.

What the fuck do I do now ?

Where are these better single women? The one I know are even more broken then me.

Do it. You gotta enjoy life once in a while.

>She got scared of loving me
So? You can still pursue her. Why would you give up so easily if you really do love her?

Fuck i meant small steps. Speedo swipe keyboard

On to the next one.
You can't be hung up on someone who doesn't want to be with you, that's just absurd.
If a girl doesn't want to be with me, I automatically don't want to be with her. It means we're not compatible and it would never have worked anyway.
I know I have worth as a human being, so if she doesn't see it, it was never meant to be. She's just not looking for what I have to offer, which automatically eliminates her as a potential partner.
It's annoying to do the process over again, but in a way it's like going to the gym over and over again. You just have to keep doing it to get results.

Thanks, I am already on to my next one, just wanted to hear this from someone else lol.

Move on. Shooting your shot and missing is literally the most courageous thing you can do as a man. It changes you and makes you stronger. Also it helps you weed out the hoes that don’t like you or are playing games.

I'm a little jealous honestly, that you know what it's really like.

All I've ever had is pain, being with people feels like crawling through a swamp. It's only the hope that something good might be out there that keeps me from retreating forever, and it's hard to keep hold of that

I know that feel my man. Its why this hurt so much. I feel like an alien around people, even my friends but her...godamnit I have to forget her. She's done the same thing to another guy a year ago.

Just got back to my exes place who I live with. She broke up with me for good a few days ago and I just got home and she isn’t here. Not that I expected her to be but really hurts knowing she’s out doing god knows what while I’m inside agonizing over it. Fuck

oh, yeah. typing is hard :(

I might loss my job tomorrow

>If you get up at normal time, you have so much more time to do stuff

>implying i ever do anything

I went to Navy boot camp on December 4th and got medically discharged, so I gotta wait 6 months to go back. Was really pissed throughout the whole process but I’m earning my EMT cert while I wait, but I have 0 friends because I moved in with my dad to a new state. All the people in my class suck, I’m too young to go to a bar and every tinder/bumble chick I match with isn’t interesting. I have 0 social life now and it fucking sucks

I figured that too, so I explicitly asked this mofo and he said no. How do I get him to sort himself out? To shit or get off the pot? I want this QT in my life, I've been waking up cradling a pillow due to craving human contact.

He clearly likes her. But if he's not even man enough to tell you that, he probably won't tell her either.
I'd say go for it she sounds cool, maybe he'll bring her around again