How smart is fit?

You can always lift more but you will forever be a dumbass

is this supposed to be impressive? congrats on being at the top of the bell curve, dumbass

But do you have the work ethic to apply it?

I took the WAIS as a psych student and my results were pretty similar, hovering around the 120's. Nothing to brag about desu. Pretty average results for any decent university student.

All that intelligence with a body to go with it, and your shitposting on saturday night. If I were you I'd be king of the fukking world by now.

>KYS

wow user you're really good at cum!

The only number that matters is in your bank account.

>iq tests

Jeez, might as well have gone to a tarot card reader or a hypnotist

I mean, I do study it after all...

So your IQ is barely scraping 120 mean and you're bragging about it?

Fuck, you're a retard aren't you.

How about you kill yourself and try the roll of the dice again. Come back when your IQ is 130+.

>Cum GPA
my man gettin straight A's in busting3000

even 130 is low

Yeah, it is. Probably the lowest tier for bragging.

but 117?

Is this nigger serious?

Hard labor pays off

> proud of being average
Get the fuck out normie

My iq is 86 but idc since im the same place at you fucking nerds

High iq post desu

>Posts a totally average filthy middle class garage with two midtier vehicles in it.

Wew, lad.

Did you buy with cash? Incurring unnecessary debt is a low-IQ move, OP.

Ever heard of winter roads?

are there any decent online tests? it's okay if they cost money... god forbid i have to leave my house

>He is verbal comprehension scores fall in the superior range of abilities

Parents had me IQ tested in middle school, was 142 at 12 years-old. As far as I'm concerned the actual number is meaningless. I just know that I test well and things "click" easier for me than they do most people. That's how I passed high school. Understood everything but never did homework or participated unless it interested me, so I failed all of my core classes, but got 4s on all of my EOCs so my teachers let me go to the next grades. I've definitely gotten dumber since high school, but I still pick things up kinda fast, so whatever.

>inb4 humble brag

Nice user. The things “clicking” faster is about how I feel. Often times I find myself moving too fast for other parts of my mind to keep up and I’ll trip over myself. Felt the same way about school as well. The pace normies learn at is too slow to keep my attention. You’ll always be smart, just keep challenging yourself everyday

The important question is are you happy OP?

Its not about the amount iq of the dog its about the amount of dog in the iq

Yeys dis all dat madders heehee wheeeeeee

why isn't 100 iq considered average

>cutoff for the upper extreme is low
This is what Veeky Forums actually believes

>tfw you've received literal brain damage
I used to consider myself above average, now...

Maybe, but if you can’t stand to leave the house... Go see a psych.

Of course. But after a while, chasing happiness will get boring. There is no limit to how happy you can theoretically be and at the end of it all you’ll end up with terrible vices. Place your value in being better than you were yesterday and look for everything you can improve.

>You can always lift more

So why don't you?

>this terrifies the brainlet
Just because a lot of people today are retarded doesn't mean it's normal for a person to be low intelligence.

>he withdrew from classes

Gotta know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em user.

>mk7 gti in disappointment silver with paint blemishes already
>ferd eff-wun-fiddy (probably an ecoboost)
>golf is almost certainly not the 6 speed mt
>both of these cars are almost certainly leased

ok i should say 130 for a smart person is low

I got a 144 in 7th grade, then 142 in 9th grade, and I've been afraid to get tested again in case the downward trend is linear