Reminder: Sugar and other refined carbohydrates are literally POISON

Reminder: Sugar and other refined carbohydrates are literally POISON.

I've started telling people this at work when I see them porking - mostly just to riff. But forreals sugar sucks.
After that Dr Rhonda Patrick podcast I cut all sugar out. Feelsgoodbruh.

Bottled water has sugar? Wtf

You are not very observant.

Are there any other images that show visually how much sugar and poison is in common foodstuff? Does wonders to stay on track

>literally POISON

no they are not literally poison

I had started drinking these as they are flavoured sparking water to try and kick my coke habit but thinking I should just go cold turkey for water

i had a broc sprout smothie this morning
it tasted great because i fasted the day before
love dr ronda patrick

Given that carcinogens (substances that cause cancer) are considered poison, and given that many Americans' consumption of sugar causes diabetes, why shouldn't sugar be considered a poison?

Yum. I really dont get the "eww veggies" mindset. They taste great. Mushrooms as well - nice and meaty.

Are sprouts better than the full flower? I always forget to put broc in my smoothies >

hope you went in the sauna at some point

It always makes me wonder,

>eat sugar in moderation
>still alive

any questions?

What about a sauna? I'm fasting right now, should I sauna during or after? How long is the recommended stay in a sauna?

Everything is a poison, toxicity isn't related to the substance, but it is simply the amount. Too much of anything can be poisonous.

Sola dosis facit venenum. You can consume a very small amount of arsenic without it killing you. That doesn't mean that arsenic isn't a poison.

By that logic, water is poison since drinking too much can kill you.

This, codyslab drank cyanide in his youtube video whilst explaining this, anons itt should watch.

If fruit contains sugar should it be avoided then?

How many Americans have suffered death or disease caused by excess water consumption? How many have gotten diabetes from eating too much sugar?

Whole fruit (not fruit juice) has enough fiber that you feel full before you can consume enough of it for the sugar to be harmful.

>comparing sugar to arsenic

you can't make this shit up
fucking love this board

it's also a different type of sugar

cigarettes aren't poison because they kill you over time

Fructose and glucose, yes

although nicotine used to be a weed killer. So yeah, they are.

Thanks OP

alcohol is not poison becasue it kills you over time

No look there is some white stuff on the bottom of the bag under the water bottle

Refined Sugar and High Fructose Corn Syrup is probably the worst fucking thing humanity every started to ingest en mass, it's as addictive as fucking Cocaine and it's in FUCKING everything

what do i put on my coffeeto sweeten it that won't kill me.
>inb4 drink it black

That's a label.

Whole milk.

>a major macronutrient is poison

Yeah okay retard

I have a thing for Japanese unsweetened green tea, these taste super rich but 0 calorie. Ordered 3 cases by accident on Amazon and I'm not complaining

I just put salsa on them.

>tfw ice bath and eating lions mane attempting to stop being a retard

>sugar is major macronutrient
>all carbohydrates are the same no such thing as refined and unrefined
Ok.

A diet consisting of only sugar will be detrimental, yes. That should be obvious.

But if you are healthy, and getting all of your vitamins and minerals, then your body will utilize the sugar for energy, refined or not.

carb the fuck up faggots

hahaahaha

this faggot took roids and literally didn't change his physique at all and now calls everyone with a shred of muscle, fake natty

Um name me one research that proves sugar is literally poison

Is this the cyclist? I was just watching him ask riders how much their bikes are. Also holy shit road bikes are expensive

>How many Americans have suffered death or disease caused by excess water consumption?
A couple. There was a radio station that put on a water drinking competition a few years back that resulted in a woman drinking water to death. Drinking too much water destroys the electrolyte balance in your system and could lead to death or disease.

>January 12, 2007: Jennifer Strange died after drinking what is believed to be 7.5 litres of water, in an attempt to win a Nintendo Wii. The KDND radio station morning show the Morning Rave, held an on-air contest entitled Hold Your Wee for a Wii, in which contestants were asked to drink as much water as they could without urinating. KDND was subsequently ordered to pay £10m in damages to Jennifer's family.[17]

I saw that picture a while ago, it was made in Russia to trick the kids.

They way over exaggerated the amount of sugar

Look up Robert Lustig on youtube.

reminder your brain needs sugar to even function; and about 75% of sugar you consume will be used to fuel brain function. Sugar is so important you can break down protein, carbs, and fats for it.

DUDE GLUTEN ENFLAMES YOUR ENTIRE BODY

YOU JUST DONT REALIZE IT

>7eleven
>in russia

>heart attacks caused by beating heart

>heart beat is literally poison

What the fuck? I drink 8L of water a day and I'm not dead. How weak dis bitch?

most of those aren't available in russia
even if they've doubled the amount it's still horrendous

why do you drink 8L of water a day?

drunk at once you nonce

at least in UK coke is made with real sugar.

No one gets Diabetes from eating sugar, American idiot.

pretty sure a can of coke has like 7 tsps of sugar, not 11. but whatever.

you dont drink half that you naughty fibber

I have some.

2/4

3/4

4/4

and this.

All those old studies are really flawed. It's true, eating too much sugar is horrible. Eating too much of everything is bad as well. Those studies only show correlation. Correlation does not equal causation. That's just my stance on this

I used to hate veggies, but they eventually just "clicked" for me