Why do some girls even try when they’ll never be able to beat the genetically blessed?

Why do some girls even try when they’ll never be able to beat the genetically blessed?

My dick

body dysmorphia same as 99% of the anons on this board

Because the effect of gravity is exponential

I think the girl on the right is cuter

You could say the same for manlets vs tall men

Then you’re a waste of space

flat chest is justice >:V

Is this the female version of the virgin walk?

Agreed

Jealousy is an ugly bitch

One on the left is a recessed skullcel

Not that she wouldn't be a better fuck, she's just genetic trash compared to the one on the right. If you had a son with her he would legit get bullied every day

>One on the left is a recessed skullcel
Fucking this. The girl on the right is a billion times better looking.

More pics of left gril?

It’s always amazing to see a boob queen bee reigning over her subjects

Agreed user.

Its all about the nipple user.

Honestly, I prefer a woman thats blessed with aesthetic facial genetics rather than body. Of course, this doesn't include extreme body compositions because that would alter the face.

It's a mog or be mogged world brothers. Best you be the mogger.

I WANT A TITCOW GF AND I WANT ONE NOWWWWWW

your girl with more aesthetic facial features does have a better body, taller and more bony women tend to have saggy tits

This man knows

I'm a dime-nipple man myself. Big nipples are a turn off.

That was just a random photo I found to display the absolute height MOGGING of that woman. Anyway desu, I'm just saying I would rather have a facially gorgeous girl and an average body, rather than a girl with an amazing body and average face.

Because even if we had the chance we'd pass it up because we'd fear we'd fail because we've never tried because we worry we won't succeed with such rare specimens.

I've passed up so many chances with slim tiddycow girls for girls I feel ,re comfortable approaching. It sucks.

Congrats on posting not 1 attractive female itt, seriously

What exercises should she do Veeky Forums?

I'm thinking rows.

>t. cockmuncher

A fellow patrician.

>the virgin tread vs THE STACY SHUFFLE

let's be honest here boys. We'd smash all three regardless of titty size.

what use do small breasted girls have in society at all? Should they just end it?

Why did evolution create girls with small boobs?

Because not everyone likes huge cow tits. I myself prefer a nice B cup, plus chicks with smaller titties are usually more insecure about it, and thus try to compensate for it in other ways. Only instead of buying big, flashy cars like dudes with small dicks, they will usually go the extra mile in bed or in other areas of life that matter.

JUST

>twins
Ho boy

>child-sized nipples
Gross my man.

you homo

bustmogged

in other words, you have low self-esteem and want a girl who thinks she is worthless

I don't know how tit cows do it either.
Fucking disgusting

>I myself prefer a nice B cup
How tall are you?

5'4, why?

I'll be sure to remind myself that the next time I'm fucking a chick.

No, I just prefer girls who actually do something in bed instead of just lying there like a dead fish, which has been my experience with the several big-tittied bimbos I've laid over the years.

185, about average.

every reply in this post is a lie.

When will chestlets learn?

Don't pretend that you wouldn't cream yourself on the stop if she even winked at you.

5 years to go lads :'(

never

Reminder that tits are mostly fat, and often a chick with huge tits is also gonna be fat. Don't fall prey to that, nobody wants to end up on a blind date with a landwhale.

The absolute state of titty sour grapers

>pic
Yes user I too want a girl with daddy issues who likes music and films based only on how obscure they are and will cheat on me with her drug dealers

Is that muthafuggin FreakinMia?

Half the boobs in this thread are fake. There is nothing remotely attractive about fake tits to me. I'm into natural girls. A woman with a surgically enhanced body is just a walking confession of her insecurities as a woman. They are nothing but trouble.

>just a walking confession of her insecurities
where do you think you are?

>showing her tits
>covering her flabby gut
nice try fucking roastie, drop the gut and your saggy tits will dissolve

literally same thing as fat fuck bragging about his bicep size while his gut is sticking out more than his chest

Why did evolution create manlets? Why did evolution create dicklets? Why did evolution create balding, etc.

>6'1
>average

Of course she is, the one on the left just makes you want to cum in her ass, the one on the left makes you want to hug her and go to short sunday trips to the beatch with her, your childrenmand your dog

If you're a girl can you just grab another girl's tits without it being weird?
If I grabbed another guy's junk he'd probably ask me wtf I'm doing.

It is if you're white or slav.

uh oh

manlet triggered

>hes never had friends
lol

this is perfect to me

The girl on the right is cuter

can wizard to chad mode be achieved?