discord.gg/K2TBDXq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BYE BYE CONFIDO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Ouch. Not so confi now, is it?

Fucking hell 30% was held by them at the very start and 60% was sold instead of mined?

Fucking pumped and dumped.

lol obvious exit scam.
congrats on all those that profited.

but yeah, the team (or person) took the ico eth and transferred it all to bittrex on day 1

Never heard of it.

WTF I PUT MY GRANDMA'S RETIREMENT FUND INTO THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GRANDMA NOOOOOOOOOOO

is it time to buy more?

>confido
>confidence
>confidence game

daily reminder crypto is a 0 sum game
nothin' personel kids

Greater fool theory at its finest

everyone knows its a shilled scam except for complete newfags

They still going to use LINK tho right?

where are u confido shills now?

FUCKCFUFCKFUKCFUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>implying LINK will ever want to have anything to do with scamers

some pls find the pasta about the stuttering potheads hahah the panic already has ensued

POST HERE IF YOU GOT JOOSTED LMFAO

the comfydo difference

not a scam just a misunderstanding they are working on things and theyre being honest about it, scams would just leave, anyways watch it closely could be a good opportunity if they are legit

>He didn't sell all his coins the minute it reach 0.003 for literally the easiest 20x gains of his life

you guys deserve to lose money
stop being so damn greedy

I'm buying 10 eth worth of cfd right now...buying the dip. I will sell at $2

This is some segwit2x futures level of adJOOStment

U ARE RETARDEDD

Hahahaha.

did u not learn anything from the MCO scam?

>Buy a Bitcoin whose first three letters start with CON.
>Be too stupid to understand that the word Conman, comes from "Confidence Man"

Smart investing there biz.

>They made fun of my REQ and told me to buy this shit

AHAHAHAHAHAAH

>being this naive
This exit scam is going to zero. There won't be any bids left on the order book by this time next week.

>buy a bitcoin
Get the fuck out of here faggot

> buy a bitcoin

at least lurk for a week or so before u post normie

didn't this coin go like 25x or something from ico?

no wonder this is crashing hard, everyone with a brain is obviously taking profits

>HEALTHY CORRECTION
repeat after me

Ahhh fuck all the people who had buy orders super low on the off chance someone would fuck up a decimal somewhere and all the bots. Buy high sell low!

mfw dumped my bags at $1

mfw a plebbitor probably bought them

Can dump to ico price which is more than -65% from here

I don't know why you guys are laughing. Just lost literally 300k. Not so funny

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GRANNY BETTER START FILLING OUT THOSE APPLICATIONS AGAIN

I lost $300k all because you guys in here were shilling it and it looked like a legit project. thanks

>healthy correction

What did you own a tenth of the coins in circulation you fucking idiot

Any exposure close to that large, and you should have been in personal contact with everyone in the team so that you would see something like this coming

check out the confido reddit
so many bagholders telling FUDers to fuck off and bragging about how much confido they just bought

This

>taking profit
kek
they have legal problems and blew the news right now

Holy fuck... I went all in.... Veeky Forums said it was a sure thing...

holy shit

JUST :(

>not going into details
theyre fucking making shit up for an excuse to dump their bags on their investors this is fucking unspeakable. confido investors should band together and sue these fuckers

Another bites the Joost

Citing its faggit :
" I'm a patient investor. I know this project offers real use case solutions. Cant' wait to see it getting the growth that it deserves. :) "

Now where the fuck did I hear this before...

here's what happened
all the presale whales were friends of the team members or even th team members themselves
they locked up their official tokens to boost up confidence in people, meanwhile unloading those presale bags at 20x profit,
M a s t e r p i e c e

not fucking funny assholes was about to buy a new home but decided to put all 400k into CFD on biz recommendation and now this. wtf this better be a fucking joke.

In any case they have already dumped at the top and now they are making excuses to not deliver anything. I was wondering who the fuck was putting buy walls and manipulating the prices up, seems like it was the fucking founders themselves.

BANCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

>sue
>an anonymous speculative gamble

haha you deserve to lose your money with this mindset.

Prove it.

>SEC says a lot of IPOs are scams and wants to step in to protect investors
>Veeky Forums tell the SEC to fuck off
>Veeky Forums gets scammed by pajeet IPO
pottery

shouldve bought link

>You bought 1/10th of the mcap
At least make a believable larp

I still want the SEC to fuck off. People are responsible for their money, you deserve to lose all your money if you're putting more than you can afford to lose in an ico shilled in biz.

I was considering buying into ico even though the team and entire project looked fishy as fuck, but if someone bought anything above 2x is just an idiot, no compassion

Confido was a very lame idea, but could have actually been pretty useful. Someone with more than a couple braincells should jump on this chance to fork this piece of shit and do it right.

Is it possible that LINK gets some "legal stuff" problems?

JUST

Anyway I never heard of this shitcoin and I guess I'm glad.

lmao
this is why you don't hold alts

>tfw was actually going to cash out my ICO bags since it's been holding at $0.70 from $0.04 and that's enough for me.
>tfw log into Kucoin
>tfw it's literally unsellable.

LMAO no
there's zero chance of that happening. swift, santander, paribas all fo those would stay the fuck away from them if there was any chance of something going south

some retard buying for 28 eth as we speak. i-i.. dont know what to say.

omfg i forgot my limit buy order FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Phew, good. Yeah, you're right, those big players wouldn't even bother to examine it in detail, if there were such major flaws

Devs talking about prices and marketcaps is a huge red flag. This was the case with Confido.

I mean they wouldn't be interested in actually featuring LINK at SIBOS etc.

I tried to be good user and warned Veeky Forums before and after the ICO multiple times. I warned biz after I exited at 9x not to be greedy
In the end this is good things the only people who fell for this stupid shit were plebbitors and the boomerjews who lurk here that can't figure out how to verify a captcha maybe now they'll finally leave

oh shit hope you cfd cucks weren't too heavy on this... no one was fucking all in, right goys?

nice try. your own fault for being a shitty investor and not doing your own research

Wonder how much of Ed's volume is sustained by bots. It's weird that the price keeps being stable.

Put fifty bucks on it just in case.

>fork this piece of shit
how do you even fork such a shitcoin kek

enjoy being scammed over and over

I will shill you a nice discord group I just became part of
We pump on bittrex, +10k members, active channels on trading/rumors and admins who find a good coin to pump and shill.
Last week I made 30% on Bitbean in several trades under 15 minutes and 20% on a Bitbean pump.

Join us or stay pajeet faggots!

discord.gg/K2TBDXq

This is just a joke right? Something like this must be the whales keeping the price down or something. I went all in on confido at $1.10 because I trusted the project. I just got home and it's 10ยข??

I literally put 22 bitcoins into this, the bitcoins I bought back in 2013. That was 4x my fist life savings.

WHAT THR FUFK?

>Whales are keeping the price down

kill yourself

>I went all in

Joosted

this shit pumped x15 the first day it got listed in etherdelta. Everyone who lost money buying this crap deserves to lose the money. And people should assume all icos are scams until proven otherwise.

>4x my fist life savings
Well it sounds like you just got fisted by your life savings. Nothing personnel.

yeah sure, show me the transaction...

Meanwhile Chancoin mooned by +108% today. We told you all like 1000x times. There will be more. Watch it!

#4CHnallday

>24H Volume: 1 BTC
who fucking cares lmao
great job, you mooned your lunch money

lmao, you're right...fucking pathetic pnd attempt.

how long until this hits zero?

Delisting soon

hahahahahahahahah i made 20x on this shitcoin

JOOST'D

FUCK, i lost $10 on this

Still x2 ICO price. more joost coming hahahahaha

larp

CFD telegram is taking a dump