Has anyone started NoBrap?

Has anyone started NoBrap?
I'm on day 3 but my tummy is really starting to hurt

This image pisses me off. I had a female friend who had a disproportionately big non-fat ass. We hung out 1om1 all the time and for some reason I never thought to smash it

because you knew it'd never reach, or she'd just rip a forceful fart

>poor grasp of anatomy
>poor image editing skills
>poor taste in women

You suck, OP

>you will never impotently hump a braphog with your average wang until your cum spurts into her crack and dribbles down her thigh never having reached the puss entrance.

Pretty sure it’s because I was a fucking virgin retard at the time

The ultimate in non-chad contraception.

I bet you're a real wizard with ms paint then? begone low test greentexter

That's normal. The feeling goes away in a few weeks though, and then from that point on it's just mad gainz.

god damn man why do you even have that pic saved

to ruin ass threads, one would presume

Anyone have the copy pasta? Im a bit depressed and reading that always cheers me up

>friend's gf looks a lot like the one on the left
>mfw this must be what she looks like with her pants down

I do love that girl, she's a very good friend and the best thing to ever happen to my fat autist friend, but oh man. Jesus.

>Phillies hats stacked on top of shelf above trash peasant bed
gross

Post a pic of her censuring the face pls

I can't do it, man, I feel too bad. But trust me when I say it's pretty much exactly like the golem on the left in that picture.

I want to see her, brah
Come on, nobody would know
Just censur her face

MUH DICK
why the fuck I got hard seeing these two whales?????????

Come with me
and you'll be
in a realm of rancid flatulation
Take a whiff
and you'll see
braps of every nation

>frappa lappa brappity brap
>if you push too hard you'll take a big crap

This is why I eat ass

big ass/tits are disgusting because if you think in a long-term format you'll see that they become hideous monsters post-30, thicc ages worse than milk

go petite and tight for long-term attraction

yes goy, dont go for a healthy woman, go for a std riddled stick insect

And all women get old and wrinkly too. If you're really concerned about long term looks, you won't stick with any one woman for very long anyway.

shut up you fucking low-life degenerate, god forbid you be attracted to your wife & mother of your children when you're both past 40

fuck that noise I'm marrying a robot hooker, haven't you been keeping up with the times?

The solution is a child bride. By the time she hits the wall, you will be long gone.

Sounds expensive. Just marry a virtual reality simulation of a robot hooker. Lower cost, less upkeep. Get relevant accessories if you need them.