It Wasn't Roids That Did Him

Soy, not even once

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OByzfwW25Ww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was literally painting on fake definition and depth with photoshop that made him an unatty fool

i know it's a little different with him but..
>having framed photos of yourself

Jesus Christ he looks like garbage now

>good night my sweet prince

surely it doesn't count if he's doing it ironically

Why does he wear the hat? They don't loom good with any outfit.

Lol because he's balding due to taking copious amounts of steroids.

To be honest I don't give a shit about this fella to know the full story but I can tell you this with certainty. He was roiding and he faced health problems, the doctor told him to immediately stop because he could die. It's really that simple, you don't just suddenly stop growing and put your rising career on hold. You bump into a tough obstacle, in this case major health concerns.

If you think I'm talking out of my ass just remember what happened to Zyzz, sauna combined with drugs. Who's to say this idiot wasn't going to meet the same faith if he kept being so reckless? Good thing someone managed to wake him up.

If I pull that hat off, would he die?

No but it would be extremely embarrassing

He hung his picture in golds gym or something, next to some legends

>hanging your own photos at the local gym
I can't breathe.

He's obviously pretty stupid, since you can easily prevent gear from making you bald. There are guaranteed ways of preventing hairloss nowadays.

4u

... For him

this user is correct

not even the biggest amounts of finasteride and minoxidil can stop a tren recession
>t. tren hairlet

Goddamn, he looks really bad. And not even talking about his hair or his loss of gains either. He looks like he has bad skin and he looks really tired.

Youtube will steal your gains, your soul and your life faster than anything on Earth

dude shoulda kept roiding and shaved his head.
now his hairs still gonna fall out and he's like half mass

youtube.com/watch?v=OByzfwW25Ww

He has a poster of himself on his wall?

Zyzz died of a congenital heart defect, not complications from steroid use. He used steroids, but it didn't kill him.

Steroids are a risk factor. The congenital defect was a bigger one. Cocaine and heat from a sauna was a bigger one even still. Had he just roided conservatively and not done rec drugs and been on coke in Thailand he'd easily still be alive. Roiding heavily hurt him, recs and partying hurt him.

Why doesn't he just shave his hair and keep using steroids? Whatever it takes, right?

sometimes we want to live user

maybe some of his organs are a bit fucked from roids ? he likely took stuff like winstrol or clen which can fuck you up pretty good. I dont remember which organ it was but one of them can cause rings under your eyes if it is fucked.

Why live when yoy could be livin' it?

Conor Soyphy

Tell me about Connor Murphy! Why does he wear the hat?

He looks legit ill, horrible complexion, gaunt face and flabby body. Once again a roidcel shooting himself in the foot.

why does goose always look halfway the most relaxed person of all time and half soyboy

What the fuck he doesn't even look like he lifts anymore what happened to him.
He was on his way to become the giga chad

His hair is really dark here

Goose is still handsome as fuck with a shaved head. Dude could probably pull off a doughnut

why did he chose a mommy GF lads?

I just laughed and applauded involuntarily

he was a big guy

I absolutely hate these youtube fitness celebrity threads but there's no way this guy just lost size for no reason, even if you stop lifting for a month there's no way you are gonna lose that much muscle and vascularity.
It's drugs, we all know it's drugs.
If all of these "natty" dudes on youtue fishing for subs stopped roiding they would all look normal.

Just

he wouldn't pull off a bald chad image, that's beyond his capabilites

Never heard of this guy, seen some of the webms floating around Veeky Forums though. But this is Jason Genova levels of excuse making along with being about as interesting as a wet sponge. Why does anybody even watch this tool?

Well done nigger, I lol'd audibly

kekd

who cares if he is natty, his videos are pretty funny. People like to hate, but I bet none of those haters have the confidence to do the things he does in his videos.