Let's settle this once and for all

I want my skin to look like a motherfucking unicorn, and I want my hair to be healthy as fucking fuck.

What the fuck do I do? There are so many options out there, I'm fucking annoyed mates ffs.

I want to skin mog women and hair mog twinks.

i moisturize 5 times a day and my skin is sexy as fuark. also dont smoke ever and dont drink often.

as for hair i'm JUSTing atm, thinking off hoping on fin but i'm scared

drink water, watch how much salt your eating, avoid excessive sunlight, avoid touching your face

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion

Go vegan

Go fuck yourself

Ipamorelin+mod grf 1-29

never trust the advice of anyone about skin care
full of misinformation
the only 3 things that have been 100% proven to actually do anything and not be snake oil is
-salicylic acid
-skin creams with retinoids
-some mixture of salicylic acid and a antibiotic
1st is for acne and general skin health
2nd is the only and i repeat ONLY thing proven to work in some way to counteract things related to aging of the skin
3rd is best for acne (if anyone tells you these haven't worked it's because they're retards who haven't used them in the medically recommended dosage, ie used them for like a week and gave up)
do not listen to anyone else and their grandma's special recipes
all bullshit and snake oil

Fuck this guy wash your face like your great grandma told you. I try to do a midday washing and only use water in hair its called no poo.

fast a few days a month

Skin would be nice, my hair already is nice, but most of all I want teeth. I have great shaped teeth, but mine are typical Brit yellow.

get them whitened then you inbred sheep fucker

It's a bit cringy when people overly swear

Wow a rare case of actual useful advice on Veeky Forums

>you only need skin moisturizer and cleaner. also >avoid shampoo
>change your bed sheets regularly
>drink a lot of water

don't worry m8
the thread is filling up with retarded bullshit as we speak

what do i do against scarring

wait for it to gradually fade

I hate when faggots say “fuark” instead of “fuck.” Makes you sound like a retard.

how new can you be fuark

Fuck off you little Reddit cunt

My hair and skin on my face got a lot better when I stopped using shampoo, go figure.

Certain foods may have an adverse effect on our skin health. For example, the superbug MRSA, which can cause hard-to-treat skin infections, appears to contaminate approximately 5% of U.S. retail meat; mysterious skin hives or allergic reactions may be a sign of alpha-gal meat allergies; a lack of safety thresholds in U.S. meat for drug residues, toxic metals, and pesticides can potentially result in jaundice and skin cancer; a case of Vitamin A poisoning from fish actually resulted in one man experiencing such serious peeling of his skin it took more than three months to heal; using tanning beds instead of natural sunlight or supplements to getVitamin Dis linked to an increased risk of the deadliest kind of skin cancer; milk consumption has been associated with increased acne risk; and low antioxidants levels in the skin may correlate with the development of wrinkles.

On the other hand, a higher intake of green and yellow vegetables may be linked with decreased facial and overall skin wrinkling. Eating carotenoid rich foods as part of a whole-foods, plant-based diet can help contribute to healthy-looking skin in general, including decreasing cellulite and acne. Reducing methionine intake by eating a primarily plant-based diet may be a way to treat some skin cancers. More specifically, consuming flax seeds may help improve sensitive skin.

There are also other foods that may be used as alternatives or supplements to medications (which often have adverse effects on skin health). For example, Indian gooseberries, also known as amla, may help treat diabetes without the potential side effects of the drug, Glyburide, which in rare cases can result in skin peeling off. Also, oatmeal lotion may relieve skin itch and irritation associated with chemotherapy. Green tea ointment applied to the skin may help treat external genital warts and Gorlin Syndrome, a rare genetic condition where a person is covered in skin cancers. As a note of caution, if you are using aromatherapy, avoid topically applying the essential oils that are used to avoid skin irritation.

Unironically r/skincareaddiction
Dont know about hair

Very. It’s a defense mechanism. He feels insecure for worrying about his skins appearance so he makes his query sound more masculine by swearing like a sailor.

American psycho ;-)

This.

yah yehayeah

>A solid diet with lots of water and avoiding foods you react to.
>Moisteruise every day + sun protection
>Exfoliation (Chemical or Physical) every few days

I'm 33 years old and I am not married.I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

chew.

Don't believe anything this guy says.

Do not put any chemical shit on your face or hair.

Your new as fuark.

wash your face with water only

avoid dairy

>Scrolled through thread
>Nobody talked about fasting
Just do fasting, OP. If it's too hardcore, do keto, then keto+IF, then fasting till you get a second wave of hunger. Your body will munch on faulty skin cells and damaged proteins and also will normalize your hormones. Google snake juice(it's a mix of vinegar and electrolytes) and drink it during the fast.

wasn't that supposed to be a myth

One of the most contaminated food types besides corn and soy.

Is this some american thing or applies everywhere?

lol fuck off, Ibrahim

Ivan, pleased to meet you.

Almost everywhere. It's much more commercialy viable to use hormones and antibiotics and feed cattle shitton of corn and grain, rather than rent fields and feed cows grass. Same with poultry, basically.

>t. Kira Yoshikage

>tfw live in Switzerland and only buy local dairy from happy cows with reltive freedom

Put a bit of Argon oil in your hair after you shower and dry your hair

>tfw when you're in Russia
>tfw your own government implements food import sanctions on you for their own fuckup
I miss Parmesan so much.

Moisturize skin after you wash
Apply Benozyl Peroxide twice a day
use shampoo 3~ times a week

>Benozyl Peroxide twice a day
I don't need my skin anyway

Use 2.5% then you pussy

>I want my skin to look like a motherfucking unicorn, and I want my hair to be healthy as fucking fuck.
Moisturize. the problem is finding stuff that won't make you break out.

But yeah, moisturize is the reason black don't crack in the US (they do everywhere else).

>American education
Are all you guys brown or something?

skin is all genetics, you're doomed for life skinlet

>giving people shit for grammar on anonymous imageboard
>implying only americans post on Veeky Forums
go be pathetic somewhere else

i spent my entire teens with mild acne, just a few pimples every week or whatever nothing crazy. this carried on to adulthood and i got really annoyed because despite me now being a man i've still got the face of a 14-year-old. i tried everything, but what really worked for me was water only. All I do is warm up the water and wet a washcloth and rub my face with it a few times and my skin is near perfect. In the winter I apply moisturizer to keep my skin feeling good. That's literally it.

For hair I do no-poo which is pretty autism but works wonders for my hair. I don't wash my hair in the traditional sense, but I'll end up using water only on it when i'm in the shower and massaging my scalp because it feels good. i comb my hair with a boar brush twice a day and my hair is amazing.

>For hair I do no-poo which is pretty autism but works wonders for my hair
why autism, I wash my hair with shampoo very rarely, usually only before some major social occasion which is approximately less than 5 times a year and other than that only when for some reason it gets very oily, so all in all like 10-15times a year max, if not less.

RAW VEGAN
Is that simple, saved my fucking life.
No shampoo, no products, nothing.
U can switch vegan fats for meats if you are not prepared yet but still: 85-95% raw (veggies and tons of fruits) and some fats. Is that easy.
Also don't put on your face what you wouldn't in your mouth

Lol.

Thinking of going no-poo, since I've heard it might help with dandruff. My only worry is that, can you really clean sufficiently with just water? I have medium length hair that gets pretty oily.

Genes and health, that's literally it. All that skincel bullshit at best does nothing and at worst actively harms you.

autism because there's a cult following of it online and i don't wanna be associated with the retards who scream about how great using apple cider vinegar on their hair feels to them

Idk man, it's anecdotal, but I haven't had a simple pimple on my face since I stopped using dairy products.

Also, my hair doesn't get greasy anymore, whereas before it would be greasy as fuark by the afternoon even if I showered in the morning.

My mom's lactose intolerant, so I probably have some kind of milk allergy too or something idk.

oh
didn't know that
but then nowadays there's an online cult for basically everything

your hair will get extremely oily for like maybe 2 weeks because it's something like your hair has to get back to its natural balance. you combat this with a boar bristle brush and combing for like 4 minutes twice a day; it allows the oils of the hair to disperse from the scalp to the hair tips. Also, after the 2 weeks (or so), water-only in the shower would be sufficient

In the beginning I'd recommend showering in the morning and in the evening as well.
After some two weeks as the other user said your hair will be better and one shower will suffice.

This user is right. It also depends very much on your skin type. Make sure you also drink a lot of water like other anons said.

Also if you have some shitty skin like I do, go to a dermatologist if you can. Or ask specific questions regarding your skin type/problems here maybe someone can help you.

You know, user, water is a chemical too.

I would add Benyl peroxide to the list.
Its for pimples that already formed you just put like a pinhead amount on each pimple and the next morning theyre gone!.

5% is avaialable otc now.

yeah like i heard there's some retards who join anonymous, extremely racist, sexist, basket-weaving forums and shitpost about how bread is good for you or not

Mederma. Its a brand name.

I had really bad acne scars and i swear by the stuff.
Its a bit pricey but it works.
MEDERMA
Hope youre still here annon because this stuff changed my life.

>fucking fuck
is there anything more tumblr? gtfo

sleep well
eat well
that's pretty much it, besides the obvious "don't sunbathe" and similar

>i moisturize 5 times a day
if you moisturise a little more you'll grow a little vagina like >skin creams with retinoids

>no alpha hydroxy acids
>no niacinamide
>no azelaic acid
>no benzoyl peroxide
>no hyaluronic acid
>no moisturiser (the most important bit)

do it now if you’re gonna do it. sexual side effects go away in a few months if you get them at all.

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

it's painful and fucks your fabrics up if it touches it
that's why i didn't list it
salicylic acid is objectively better imo

not an argument you dumb glue eating nigger

My face is mildly red and has some pimples scar (like slightly dark-pink dots). What can I apply on it to make it look better?

>inb4 kys

meant to erply to

i've never had a reason to use any of those anti aging creams so that's why i haven't bothered to learn enough about them
to my knowledge the only thing that has been proven time and time again to actually do something is the retinoid cream
i didn't list benzoyl peroxide because salicylic acid is objectively better imo
doesn't hurt as much, easier application, doesn't fuck up your clothes if it touches them, ect

>not an argument you dumb glue eating nigger
t.

What about charcoal, my dude
Do you know if that shit works

Cold showers and a clean diet

for what?
do you wanna draw shapes on your skin?

nigger i use none of the things i listed
i'm just telling you that most of the creams and shit you buy are snake oil
because i'm not a dumb nigger like yourself

Theres a couple of products that have charcoal in them and its supposed to cleanse the pores and help with blackheads.

Are you on fin bro?

there are zero studies on this
theoretically i guess it could work but because of all the products released in a short time span i'm inclined to believe that it's just a shitty marketing fad
also even if it did work to some degree for being an anti acne cream i'd just go with salicylic acid

you could draw some pretty black shapes on your skin though
so that's cool i guess

Lift
Eat decently
Clean regularly but don't dry your skin out with overheated showers and harsher soaps
Only moisturize if you're in a super dry climate, and only a little

A nigger could actually use charcoal and smear it all over its face as make up

Dear mouth-breather,
when you're done venting you should really re-check the post you're citing because it was never implied that most of the creams weren't snake oil. Moreover, it was suggested that only a soyboy would resort to moisturise 5+ times a day, pretty much as only a soyboy would resort to retinoids besides their clinical usage (heavy acne, heavy skin damage and the like) for off-the-counter side effects.
Sadly, that's no retinoids for brains, you know; hopefully, now that I've finally cracked it open for you, there's some hope you brainlet got the gist of it.
Now, if I were you, I'd rush drinking something and moisturise, or you'll age like hell, you know. 'bye !

to look even more like a nigger?
that's a downgrade

are you legitimately fucking retarded
just think about your life for one second
think deeply about the choices you've made
and realize that it's an achievement that you could even figure out how to tie your shoes you literal mouth breathing moron
i did not say anything about what you should use daily
i just listed the products that have been proven to actually work
you literal fucking moron

Thanks. Do you think using salicylic acid and a face brush would be overkill? I already got some ca pilaries showing from using the brush too often.

I don't know about hair skin is easy.
Rub coconut oil on your skin and drink lots of water. Boom. Skin like a baby's bottom.

>face brush
why would you use this?
are you a faggot or a roastie?
either way i don't see the reason to do both
what are you trying to accomplish by doing this
if it's for acne just do salicylic acid
when i was a lad i did that and it worked perfectly after constant use
do it at least for a month or 2 (better to do 2)
if it doesn't work then go to a dermatologist

get jeffry star to be your boyfriend. so you both can fag out on creams and hair transplants

Reddit fucking hell yeah unicorns !!!

>besides the obvious "don't sunbathe"
this helps me get rid of my acne, why shouldnt he do it?