Zercher squat

Does it have carry over to back squat?

Well it's a squat so obviosly there's going to be some kind of carry-over. If you can easily zercher 3 plates, then I can't imagine why you wouldn't be able to at least back squat 2 plates even with no practice.

But having said that, for me personally the carry-over isn't THAT great. I usually do zerchers and I'm not really comfortable back squatting more than I zercher squat, which honestly ought to be easy.

wait this is bill burr's gf?
she looks like an ugly baboon
what the hell was he thinking?

wife

He's no dime himself

yeah but he's rich
she's an ugly cunt with weird teeth

Yes, but only do it if you are intermediate lifter.

>marrying this ugly sheboon

>bill burr married a m2f tranny
can't say i'm surprised

Are zercher squats a safe alternative to back squats, if there are no spotters/power cage?

this. Basically if you know how to lift and move, and is kind of strong(by Veeky Forums standards). You can do it, but any Zercher exercise is whole other beast.

she is also an insufferable racist and man-hater. every time i hear her on his podcast makes my skin crawl.

Read this in his voice

Not only married, but had a daughter with

he's insane then

Do zercher squats carry over to princess carries?

I know that /r9k/ has permanently ruined you, but you can like someone for reasons other than physical appearance.

no, they use totally different legs

I too hate it when she's on his podcast. How does bill not see how making your audience listen to a no talent bore when they load up your podcast.

It's like when someone puts their fucking cat on the phone. Just because you think they're funny doesn't mean anyone else will.

she has a horrible personality though
also there's no reason to find someone with a lower innate value
and when you're rich as fuck you're a 10

How can a woman's physical appearance not matter when choosing her as a mate? Not only will you be stuck with an ugly creature for the rest of your life, but your children will inherit her ugliness.

>horrible personality
hell no, shes funny and perfect for bill. shes one of my favorite part of hte podcast she banters harder than most men

>shes funny
fuck off roastie

yes, i bet she gives him so much shit and doesn't let him push her around which is why as a boston comic he loves her

The answer is simple Bill Burr is a Modern B*stonite
He’s extremely depressed, hates himself, his race, and even his gender

>she has a horrible personality though
To you.
>also there's no reason to find someone with a lower innate value
Unless you like them.
>and when you're rich as fuck you're a 10
He's well off, he's not rich as fuck.

exactly my mans. bill would hate your typical flat personality blond money grubber

It's a proven psychological phenomenon that people will appear to be more physically attractive the more you like their personality. That's how ugly guys who can tell jokes get laid. A 4/10 can jump to a 6 or 7 if she's funny and shares your interests. You would know this if you bothered to associate with three dimensional people.

Dont trashtalk Nia she is awesome

Can't remember the last time I saw an attractive male with a physically unattractive woman. Men's minds dont work that way.

Attractive and unattractive isn't some binary, it's a gradient, which is why attractiveness is often rated on a 10 point scale. Not to mention that every single man's mind doesn't have to work the same way. Many people in general will prioritize forming a relationship with someone they actually get along with over who has the prettiest face. Sometimes you happen to get along with a 10/10 really well and good for you, but sometimes that 10/10 is a vapid attention whore and that 5/10 fat chick with huge tits really wants to come over and blow you while watching anime.

Not everything is so straightforward.

>Unless you like them.
you start liking people of similar innate value you dumb fucking hole
you will never start liking a 6/10 when you're a 10/10
>He's well off, he's not rich as fuck.
delusional
he's filled more theaters than you've taken dicks
which is quite the achievement

>you start liking people of similar innate value you dumb fucking hole
What does this even mean?
>you will never start liking a 6/10 when you're a 10/10
"Value" is subjective my dude. Let's say you're a 10 and she's a 10 and you like her for whatever reasons you have. Then, some anonymous dude wanders up and says "What!? Impossible! You can't like her! She's a 6!". What raises or lowers someone's value is different from person to person, so saying it's impossible for someone you deem to be a 6 to have value for someone you deem a 10 is ridiculous.
>delusional
The family that started WalMart is rich as fuck. Bill Burr is well off.

>"Value" is subjective my dude
i agree
but if you have bothered listening to bill you'd know that he settled for that ugly negress because he thought he was on his last leg of life and decided it's preferable to being alone
ie he would have wanted to do much better had he not that retarded mindset
also
>The family that started WalMart is rich as fuck. Bill Burr is well off.
>XD the creators of wallmart are all poorfags in comparison to the creator of amazon
he is substantially more wealthy than any middle class family
ergo he's rich

Godammit Patrice, why did you have to die? If Patrice was still alive he would've never let Ol' Billy Red Balls marry this cunt

Good, go marry a fatty then

I'm running Greyskull LP and doing Zerchers/Floor Press/Landmine press because of my genetically inferior shoulders

Am I gonna make it?????

I've seen people go really heavy on Zerchers and I feel like I should be able to get to at least 2 plates on this program

I dropped his pod cast after she made him give away his dog and drum kit. He loved those two things so much and she ripped them from him. She also brainwashed him into being proBLM, which I could ignore alone, but it's another nail in the coffin.

>his dog
really?
is this ugly orangutan this fucking evil?

Depends. If you have to bail in the bottom, it might be tricky to do without slamming your legs with bar. From half squat position and onwards it's safe.
Defo will help if you have problems with upper back caving or if you default to hips drifting back right from the bottom.

Only sane person itt

Decent b8 i r8 8/8 m8

Is this proof that the only thing that matters to women these days is looks?

fuck off this site roastie

LOL

How's your first day of high school going

Yup, he's absolutely defeated

i feel sad for billy now
do you know why she hated his dog?

>when you're rich as fuck you're a 10

only to a very specific type of woman. Why would I want to marry some rich ugly fuck and waste my good genetics when I can just as easily find a physically attractive, middle class man who won't leave me for an even younger piece of ass...?

wtf

shes great on the podcast and they have amazing chemistry and just shit on eachother. how much of a womanhater do you have to be to delude yourself into thinking this?

because you're a vapid gold digging whore
duh

this guy gets it

Bill Burr is the impersonation of Jungle Fever.

they have great chemistry, at least on the podcast

also her voice makes my pipi hard

he gave away his dog because it was a rescue and a little bit crazy and they were about to have a fucking baby in the house you dipshits

also please be in
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

explain the drums then

Yeah I remember on his stand ups he would talk about how crazy his dog was. He said it was his fault because he didnt know how to train that dog

he has a drum room idk what you are talking about. like a month ago he was just talking about practicing.

the dog was unpredictable and bill knew it was a risk having it around a child. also the dog is still in their lives
and the drumkit is just him downsisizing. he talks about it all the time. getting rid of all the shit you have laying around. hes still taking drum lessons.

bill and nia are fucking based and only shut ins with no experience talking to girls have a problem with them

Didn't the dog flip out when it say Bill in a wig causing Bill to run and close himself off in a different room? Yeah sounds like a great animal to keep around.

the baboon threw away his drum kit

>but if you have bothered listening to bill you'd know that he settled for that ugly negress because he thought he was on his last leg of life and decided it's preferable to being alone
Okay well it's a good thing that not everyone is Bill Burr and my point still stands.

>I don't like what he said, but I can't actually point out anything specifically wrong about it
>It just makes me feel bad that he said it
>What should I reply to make him aware of this?
>Oh, I know!

And thus, your post was born.

>Okay well it's a good thing that not everyone is Bill Burr
why
>and my point still stands
no it doesn't
your point was that he thinks she's equivalent to his innate value because of other factors i don't know about
i just told you that that wasn't the case and that he settled for less consciously

Youre just out to get Nia. I dont know the story about his drums but youre full of shit about why he gave his dog away. As said before, he gave his dog away cause they have a baby now and the dog was unpredictable.
How much of a sad loser do you have to be to lie on a mongolian stick figure board to unknown people about people you dont know just cause you hate some chick?

ps I dont like Nia cause shes all about black vs white and seems like a bitch

>why
Because not everyone wants to be a clone of the same upper-middle class pasty skinny-fat ginger 40-something.
>your point was that he thinks she's equivalent to his innate value because of other factors i don't know about
My point is that people can be seen as attractive by other people for reasons other than appearance, even if some of those reasons are ones you aren't aware of or personally disagree with.

and that doesn't apply to bill for the reason previously mentioned
ergo making your point completely moot
learn to argue you retarded hole

this is bait

>and that doesn't apply to bill for the reason previously mentioned
...what doesn't? You know what, nevermind. Enjoy being alone.

nice non argument you stupid fucking hole

Your point would be valid if she looked like a 5/10 or even 4/10 but she's a fucking 2/10. She's genuinely repulsive to look at.