Can anyone explain why I'm not losing weight even though I've been eating healthily since Jan 1st? Here's a typical day...

Can anyone explain why I'm not losing weight even though I've been eating healthily since Jan 1st? Here's a typical day.

-------------
BREKKIE
-------------

bowl of cornflakes and milk

-----------
SNACK
-----------

two apples and a banana

-----------
Lunch
-----------

chicken fillet baguette
glass of milk

-----------
SNACK
-----------

nutrigrain bar

------------
DINNER
------------

steak, sautéd veg and potatoes

-----------
SNACK
-----------

activia yogurt and grapes

--------
BEDTIME
--------

hot choclate

because you're eating around 2000-2500 calories per day from the look of things
track your shit properly and stop drinking milk if you're on a cut

i need calcium for healthy bones

stop having so many snacks
stop having so many fruits
don't have hot chocolate every night

everyone says you need to have healthy snacks to stop binging. and i need the hot choclate to sleep

>why am I not losing weight?
>heres why fatty boi
>NO I NEED IT

what was the purpose of this thread?

calcium caseinate

the truth is actually the opposite
ZMA
you're never going to make it, by the way

im looking for help not criticism

Cornflakes? Nutrigrain bar? Hot fucking chocolate? Please tell me this is a troll thread.

it has to come from food. the pills are a scam

Talk to a psychologist

>b-but I NEED the chocowate milk
grow up manchild

eat a cookie fatty

Milk is actually for your bones

t. im vegan

only drink water and black coffee and cut out the fucking snacks

milk = estrogen + high calories

don't fucking drink milk it won't make you stronger or healthier.

Milk is actually bad for your bones

*i meant to say

>BREKKIE
kill yourself

your diet is shit
>bowl of cornflakes and milk
assload of carbs, meh nutrition, you're drinking calories on a cut (???)
>two apples and a banana
eh, it's an acceptable snack. You could cut calories a bit by replacing with green veggies but not bad
>chicken fillet baguette
>glass of milk
Fuck off with the glass of milk
>nutrigrain bar
You don't need 2 snacks. You don't need to snack at all. Only eat at meal times.
>steak, sautéd veg and potatoes
Acceptable meal, try to up protein macro. You could cut out the potatoes and eat more steak and veg
>activia yogurt and grapes
ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING SNACKS
>hot choclate
YOU DON'T NEED THIS

Try subbing your milk for *unsweetened* almond milk.
Also STOP FUCKING SNACKING JESUS

what do you put in your chicken baguette

You are consuming more energy than you expend.

THIS. Also, drinking milk is fucking retarded, since it spikes your insulin like a Mars bar, high insulin->low leptin->no fat burning. I once ate low fat yoghurt on keto, almost fucking died from acute hypoglycemia.
OP, stop eating fucking shit and do keto with intermittend fasting. IT WORKS. You will feel better(not initially, though, prepare NOT to sleep for a few days), sleep better, have more energy and feel less hunger.

>im looking for help not criticism
Literally the same thing

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it ain't true
>b-but muh choco milkies ;(

you are overcomplicating this.
one galon jug of milk has all the nutrients you need for the day.
go look up program called starting strength - it will set you on the right path.
gl user.

p.s. a thot for motivation

Stop eating close to bed, you fuck up your periferal oscillators(circadian rhythm clocks working on insulin). You will be sleeping bad for a few days, then you will adapt and get a better sleep.

Too much milk, it seems

>Recommending a fatty do SS+GOMAD
fuck off rippetoe

Give up the snacks and hot chocolates. That's like 800 calories right there

Also: are you a child that must drink milk? What is this American meme?

>eat 3k calories yesterday
>do fuck all day just sit infront of the computer
>weight half a kilo less this morning
my TDEE is about 2,6k help reeeeee

Leave your logic at the door when you enter this thread plsthx

just mayo, lettuce and tomatoes

>six meals a day
Nice meme.

calories in vs calories out is a scam. You can get fat and eat your fucking muscles on a deficit, just cut calories and eat carbs. You will feel like shit, too.

Do you count calories?
Have you calculated your daily kcal needs?
Do you run a 20% deficit +-5?
If the answer to any of that is no you fucked up and wasted an entire month by being a retarded nigger too dumb for basic googling

Find out how many calories your body needs to maintain current weight, and count the calories you eat.

When the number of calories you eat is less than the calories your body burns, you will lose weight 100% of the time. That's it. It's simple math. No genetics excuses or special exceptions.

If you burn 5 gallons of gas in your car every day, and only pump 4 gallons back in every day, you will eventually run out of gas.

99.9% of the time, calories in vs calories out works fine. Someone who's even slightly obese is burning close to 2500 calories a day if they don't even get out of bed.

Limiting your carb intake and upping your protein intake will help your burn fat faster and retain muscle mass, but simply eating at a deficit is going to have any fatty losing weight.

Whole carbs are good. Change the cornflakes for porrige. Get rid of the dairy altogether It is AIDS. Lean chicken breast is ok in moderation but steak should be rare as it has way too much fat for weightloss.

I don't count calories. I jog three times a week and I always make sure to take the stairs etc

>2018
>eating grain
>tons of research on gluten fucking up your gut lining
stick to veggies, starchy carbs are nigger-tier for weight loss anyway.

You lose weight in the kitchen. Losing weight is 100% all about calories. Exercise is healthy for you anyways so keep that up, but start counting calories and eat less calories than your TDEE and you will lose weight.

The overwhelming evidence suggests otherwise. There are no populations on earth that ate a grain based diet that had ANY problem with obesity. All the biggest civilisations and noone but the wealthy elites were overweight. Nor did they have any problem with "gut lining" (WTF). Stop believing the low carb bloggers bullshit.

see

i'll starve if i eat less

do i need to exercise more

>i'll starve if i eat less
DING DING DING

>i'll starve if i eat less

Saying its all about calories is missing the bigger picture. What are you going to feel more satiated with, 500 calories of oil or 500 calories rice, beans, veggies? calorie density is what matters most, unless you go on a meme diet like keto, or fast, which suppresses your appetite.

Look down at your gut.
It's bigger than you want it to be, right?
Pinch it.
That's thousands of calories of FAT - stored energy. THOUSANDS. weeks' worth at least. The skeleton Gandhi fasted for 20+ days.
Exercising more will help. But fucking EAT LESS if you want to lose weight, jesus.

Holy shit people still believe the ZMA meme and haven't figured out it's an expensive placebo.

This is meme advice disprove by the scientific literature. Crash diets have been proven not to work longterm. Almost everyone simple puts the weight back on and continues to yoyo about. The only way to loes fat and keep it off is a sustained dietary and lifestyle change.

>healthy
Welcome to the health literacy trap. Enjoy your stay while people correct you and you ignore their advice due to a preconceived notion that you know what you’re doing. Have a nice day!

i can't starve myself. look at children in africa. they're fat. it doenst work

>tons of carbs and sugar
Why I not lose weight goys

You need to download my fitness pal and start anally tracking your calories for a few weeks because you obviously have no concept of calories in vs out. Find you tdee and eat 500 less than that. Cut the milk and the snacks, eat some cottage cheese if you really want dairy. 1/2 cup for 110 calories and 12g of protein.

i am listening to people who arent just haters

I didn't advocate OP fasting. I was just illustrating that he won't "starve himself"
I'm not arguing with you. Stay fat.

>I once ate low fat yoghurt on keto, almost fucking died from acute hypoglycemia.

You mean reactive hypoglycemia? Can you expound on this? Is this something like refeeding syndrome? I don't know a lot about keto.

also op, your diet is shit.

Get into coffee or sugar free tea. One pack of sugar is fine, still a lot more healthy. Hot choc has pretty much the same amount of sugar as soda.

>There are no populations on earth that ate a grain based diet that had ANY problem with obesity
Are you fucking kidding me?
Also, it's not about obesity, but compromised immune system, malabsorption syndrom etc.

low fat diary is extremely insulinogenic, due to lactose and fst-absorbing insulinogenic peptides. Everything below 30% fat is a no-no on a ketogenic diet.

as i said , i need it to sleep

>t.never going to make it incel

>everyone says you need to have healthy snacks to stop binging.
If you mean that people irl say this, then don’t listen to them. Ignoring them will save you months of frustration.

literally the only people who ever yoyo are limp wristed faggots with 0 willpower.

eat less than you expend you stupid fat fuck

zma?

You're right, 250 calories of chicken breast is going to satisfy my hunger a lot more than 250 calories of chocolate, but from a strictly numbers standpoint, more calories being burned than what's being eaten will equal losing weight.

If help's what you're looking for
see
Also cut out mayo from the chicken baguette
Give it a week or 2 and your sleep schedule will normalize without the hot chocolate

^12/10 bait

I guess autophagy, that goes hand in hand with fasting, didn't get 2016 nobel prize in medicine. Seriously, fasting is the only way. If too hard try keto and/or IF.

>The only way to loes fat and keep it off is a sustained dietary and lifestyle change.
Translation: You have to eat less and less over time since your metabolism will get weaker and weaker. What was a good cut 5 years ago may now make you gain.

But that's not all! Think you can convince your body to burn fat and leave your muscle alone? You can't, even with working out. You are now in what your body thinks is a time opf starvation and have two choices:
a) consume the tissue that will keep you alive in the worst case and is high in calories (fat)
b) consume the tissue that actually burns additional calories and is mostly cosmetic (muscle)
WHOOP-DE-FUCKING-DOO, guess what your body will do! He will kill off your muscle mass first, or rather what the body sees as superflous muscles mass (basically all of it). And there is nothing you can do about it unless you take steroids.

And since you now have no muscle anymore, you will be a skinnyfat bastard who jiggles when he walks. And NOW the body will attack your bodyfat.
But - oh no! You lost all your muscle, so your metabolism is down AGAIN! That makes it even HARDER since you now have to eat LESS again!

Hence, diets are bullshit and only for women - who can't think logically. And female men like Veeky Forums, I suppose, who are "america tier fat" and will lose weight no matter what bullshit they do.

>consume the tissue that actually burns additional calories and is mostly cosmetic (muscle)

Yeah reactive hypoglycemia is what he means, I'm pretty sure. Yogurt caused insulin to be released into his bloodstream with barely any glucose in it, took almost all of what little was present, and made him hypoglycemic

people also say squatting is bad for your knees and deadlifts are bad for your back

dont listen to "everyone." listen to what is objectively correct

Dude, I can't even put in words, how fucking wrong and generally retarded you are.
Calories are bullshit, it's all about hormones! Also, thinking your body given the healthy insulin levels and response will munch on the sole souce of it's mobility is beyond stupid. Read about insulin-leptin pathways, insuline sensitive lypase, mTOR pathway.

Muscle is extremely energy inefficient in terms of maintenance dude, this is common knowledge. You also only need to maintain enough to maintain basic bodily functions(I.e running), not to be able to maintain your 5x5 245 squat

That sounds like you really tried to eat healthy, without listening to the meme soy keto vegan bullshit that's shilled here on Veeky Forums all day. These are people that ask about all meat diets, they're retarded.

I remember Walmart sells tubs of strawberry Greek Yogurt, that will be more filling than the Activia and yeah it has calcium too. Sweet potatoes are more nutritious than potatoes. Try eating more fish (sardines are amazing), load up on cooked spinach which you might be able to fit in an omelet. Your nutrigrain bar is just plain bad, consider replacing with a protein bar, beef jerky, or just skip all together. And I personally found a cold chocolate protein shake after workouts to taste pretty good, enough that I don't need the hot chocolate (which shouldn't be that many calories anyway if you use the right chocolate powder). In fact, having hot chocolate in the morning would probably be less calories than the cornflakes and milk, although oatmeal is probably best.

>typing out all that irrelevant info
>the word calorie hasnt even been mentioned

have you tried informing yourself on the topic of nutrition, dieting and weight loss like at all?
fuck off you fat shit

As long as you consume the right diet and amount of protein you body can keep any amount of what your test level allows you to. Again, read about mTOR pathway. If you want to keep muscles on a cut, all of it, just supplement leucin, it will keep mTOR activated.

>i eat 900 calories of sugar a day, nothing else r8 my diet

>dont count calories
>WAHHH why am I not losing weight??!!!
follow the dancing dinosaur faggot

Here I don't usually do this but I'll help you out

-------------
BREKKIE
-------------

bowl of cornflakes and milk

-----------
SNACK
-----------

banana

-----------
Lunch
-----------

chicken fillet baguette
glass of amino acids (aka flavored water"

-----------
SNACK
-----------

Quest bar

------------
DINNER
------------

steak, sautéd veg

-----------
SNACK
-----------

Skyr yoghurt

--------
BEDTIME
--------
chocolate protein shake

>why am I not losing weight when I'm eating like a fatass?

I don't believe cornflakes are that great for weight loss, I suggest weex bix instead. Dairy isn't great for weight loss. Meat will increase your cholesterol a lot.

And you do realize extremely hypocaloric diets adversely affect testosterone levels right

Use the mucusless diet healing system. Basically gives you a new way to look at food.

I rate this thread falling for shitty b8/10.

'healthy'
>spikes insulin every 3 hours...