do you ever feel short IRL?
i'm living in NY and have never felt like that
all the fucking memes should perish as it isn't true
pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

wecare4eyes.com/averageemployeeheights.htm
ourworldindata.org/human-height
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holy fuck, at 6'7 i have less score than a 5'6 manlet?
amazing, i'll lie on my tinder then

i'm 5'11" and dutch, almost always one of the shortest guys in the room. it fucking sucks

the average height for a dutch male is over 6ft, which is fucking insane
why are you guys so tall

They stole their height from England

Im 6'0 and taller than most people in america, rarely get mogged, but i decide to spend 1 year abroad in sweden to finish my masters and im literally one of the shortest dudes around.

Literally 90% of all young Swedish males are 6'2 or taller. Now i understand why they let immigrants in since the only guys that were shorter than me was the brown and black people.
i knew that 6'0 was the average height, but did not expect it to be that bad. Since anyone who's shorter than that is either old or an immigrant. The average for college kids must be at least 6'2 or higher.

I'm 5'10 and in Australia I feel average-just below average but I attend a pretty high-class uni and feel short there as the average white dude is legitimately 6'0-6'1 but they mostly wear boots. The median height of my group of friends (only including the 6 guys, all but 1 white) is 6'2

I feel short when my self-esteem is in the shitter and walk with a bad posture,but when i correct my posture i usually don't feel short.

falseflag elsewhere manlets. literally every single scientific study says otherwise

i blame the growth hormones in foods combined with pure aryan genetics

what the fuck are you talking about?

Look at any single scientific study on Earth and not even self-reported data reaches the avg height of 6 foot. not even in the tallest countries.
Youre falseflagging 5'5 turbomanlets trying to bring the other 90% of the male population to your level. I'm almost 6'2 from a white (not 56% white) country and the vast majority of the time I'm the tallest , some guys are around my height and I very rarely see someone who is significally taller.
I'm tired of all the mental gymnastics, like FOR WHITE PEOPLE its above 6'1 easily but SOMEHOW 5% of the population brings down the average by 4 inches. Like think for a second how stupid you sound.
Just accept youre short and thats it mate. You keep trying to convince people how even being 6'3 is short somehow and being in the top 5% percentage is not enough to be considered tall these days. its not gonna work

bullshit

dutch men have the tallest average height as 184cm (6'05'') and you have to note that it's self-reported so the actual average would be a little bit shorter
they're tall for sure but even the tallest nation have only 6' as the average

no way in hell what you're saying is true

Being 5'9 in Germany makes you the shortest guy around.
Even young women that I see in University every day are 5'9 on average.
Feels pretty bad when 50% of young females are taller than you. Luckily I have a decent face and an aesthetic build to make up for it

>why are you guys so tall
HGH, lok up their cancer rates ;)

Also, I'm from Cologne, and 6'1" as measures by the doc. I'm noticeably short. Cologne men and women are super tall, much taller than in the Netherlands.

Again, its funny how the poster count did not change but somehow youre from a different country again
I'm from Germany and no way in hell the average women are 5'9. They might be an inch above of the european average which is 5'4 but no way in hell 5'9. thats like top 2% for girls

just give up and accept youre short

>I'm 5'10 and in Australia I feel average-just below average but I attend a pretty high-class uni and feel short there as the average white dude is legitimately 6'0-6'1 but they mostly wear boots. The median height of my group of friends (only including the 6 guys, all but 1 white) is 6'2
I love how Australians always make shit up about their height and buiffness. They're worse than Americans.

I see a lot of Aussies in Germany. They are pretty much Americans, about 5'10 on average and ... let's say not very buff. But I'm sure you only send your lowest 5% overseas, guys.

i googled the average height for germany and it turned out that 5'5'' - 5'6'' is the average for a female in your country

Well, reality disagrees, a 5'11 woman isn't even rare.

Depend son where you look, of course. In the Pott (Bochum and around) people are noticeably shorter than in Cologne. In fact, i'd say Cologne has the tallest people BY FAR. Usually, people say that North Germans are tall, but they aren't really any taller than say Bavarians.

I don't know how to prove this, though. Should do an IWO sometimes.

>Dutch
>Aryan

I am talking about young females below the age 25. Maybe they are taller in the south or there has been a boost in height in the last 10 years, I don't know.
This is merely my experience from where I live

Yeah man I'm sure 6 fucking inch above the statistical average isn't rare. Every single women I know around 5'10 are super self-conscious about it but please, try to tell me that you see 5'11 women left and right. I mean just think about it NOT EVEN FEMALE FASHION MODELS AVERAGE 5'11. HELLO?? Realise how stupid you sound?
Why do this board fall for absolute fucking brainlets. Yeah lad and I see flying ufos everywhere, I cant prove it anyhow but I swear I see them. Come here if you want to see it too

that's not even in the slightest what i'm trying to say. i'm just saying that in the NL being 5'11" isn't considered tall whereas OP would be considered tall in NY at 5'11"

>Yeah man I'm sure 6 fucking inch above the statistical average isn't rare. Every single women I know around 5'10 are super self-conscious about it
But you are American, you are self-conscious about EVERYTHING.

>but please, try to tell me that you see 5'11 women left and right. I mean just think about it NOT EVEN FEMALE FASHION MODELS AVERAGE 5'11. HELLO?? Realise how stupid you sound?
I do and they do. My brother is 5'11.5 (181 cm) and there are MANY women as tall or taller than him. I am, as I said, a bit taller at 6'1 (slightly below actually, 184 cm) and I see women taller than me all the fucking time. I am not kidding. Ofc, young guys are like 6'4 on average with 5" wrists - it's lanklet central here.

>Why do this board fall for absolute fucking brainlets. Yeah lad and I see flying ufos everywhere, I cant prove it anyhow but I swear I see them. Come here if you want to see it too
How can I prove it to you?

I live in Sweden. Not true.
Maybe 6 feet average for males if they're ethnic swedes.

purest in europe, apart from maybe norway. cope

lmao

now youre not even trying

OP asked if we feel short IRL and I said I feel average in public except in my bubbles. Learn to read dumb cunt
Reminds me of the "Germans are intelligent" stereotype except every one I've met is a retard

wecare4eyes.com/averageemployeeheights.htm

Sweden

180 cm (5' 10.9")

Daily reminder to never listen to anyone on this site and look up the facts yourself

everyone does gomad here

>grow grow grow

I've just been to Italy. I'm 5'10 and felt like a giant.

Italy is a kingdom of manlets.
I'm about average in the UK though.

>muh anecdotal evidence

I'm 5 ' 10" in Texas. There's taller people than me but it doesn't seem to matter. Kinda happy with my height since my mom and dad are sub 5 '5" mexicans.

fuck

and people say that growing another 2" to 5'10" wouldn't make a difference

I'm 5'9" and in the marines with an infantry unit. It's literally all dudes.

I feel short as fuck all the god damn time. It's only when I get off base and around civilians do I feel not as short. I wish I were 6' though.

Lol wtf is that?

ourworldindata.org/human-height

Average German height is 181 cm and that includes old people.

Also, 181 cm is average from the 80s. Today, it's like 6'1 or taller.

Holy fuck you're retarded.

>Let me tell you about your country
Americans, everyone.

I'm 5'11, and I've felt short in real life. Then again, two of my close friends at work at 6'5", and 6'7". So, its kinda hard not to.

Lel, going by 30 year old data that includes all ages. The average height for 19 year old guys is 186 cm, and the average for all ages is 181,1 cm. Cope more manlet.

Sometimes. Going to college (Ireland) I feel like a total manlet at times. It seems like the average height with the younger generation is 6ft. I'm 24.

Im 5'11 and my dad is 6'2 with a massive frame. Ill always be short.

What animayy is this

5”11 king of manlets here and no I’ve never felt short lanklet freak tyvm

Average include non-natives you cuck

>be 6'2
>be taller than a good amount of people
>the moment someone taller than me walks by (or someone the same height) feel like the smallest dude on the street

Are you me?
I'm 180 cm my dad is 187 cm
He wears XL and i wear L

My mom is 5'4 btw

>tfw smaller dating pool than 5'5 man

>186 cm
no, you don't post sources so fuck off with your claims

This is the third height thread on the front page. Can you guys have your own board already?
Jesus fucking christ you guys should see a psychologist instead of going to the gym if you care THIS MUCH about height.

6'1, so I'm just slightly above average for white males. On public transport I feel tall due to a shitload of Asians, but not at work or at social events.