Who else /wristlet/ here?

any suggestions on how to cope?

>he lifts for Veeky Forums

Wristlet/framelet here. The worst part isn't the realisation that you will never be truly attractive to women, but rather the realisation that other men (and big/masculine women) will never respect you and you will always be seen as a boy and not a man.

Wristlet & Necklet here. It makes my peepee look thicker.

>mother has large wrists for a woman
grew op on a farm
>dad had massive wrists
was a woodworker the 25 years

>I am wristlend beyond imagination
Did nothing in my teens but gaming

You make the wrists not the other way around

6'1 with 6 inch wrists checking in. i cope by never leaving the house

hello me

Use disadvantage to your benefit. I was born with a small hands and small wrists, they never grew, but God blessed me with long fingers. So I became an endodontist. I can grab all those tiny files and drills without issue and patients love me. Otherwise I'm.a big guy. You know what small wrist and hands are good for? As our president said "Grab them by the pussy!" That's what small frosts are for and Trump proves than you can to be a leader and a success despite being a wristlet. So, grab all the haters with your leader wrists!!!

>how to cope?
delusional self confidence

don't bother trying yourself. it only works for me because i'm god.

>6'1"
>dick is 5.5"x5.5"
>240 lbs
>pretty much not eating anything; not losing any weight
>failing Uni
>wrists are 7"
>virgin
>glasses for myopia
Should I just an hero?

>>pretty much not eating anything; not losing any weight
lie

No, really. I don't eat anything for breakfast or during the evening. For dinner I eat an apple and a banana, or just a yogurt. For lunch I eat meat with some vegetables (either a small eggplant or a pepper) or boiled broccoli. I don't do much exercise though. About 50 push-ups, ~200 3kg dumbbell reps, ~100 crunches and some aerobics. I sit on my ass the rest of the day, studying.

Wanna trade a half inch of girth for half inch of length?

>tfw 6.8 × 5"

Hell yeah I want. Longer's always better. 5" is already a bit above average in girth terms (average is about 4.5" IIRC).

Stop eating.
Lift heavier weights less times.
Stop doing crunches you fat moron

>Stop eating.
But I'm not eating.

>Lift heavier weights less times.
But I can't go to the gym, I only do things at home.

>Stop doing crunches you fat moron
Why?

please delete this

You’re a liar. If you really ate that little you would be losing weight. You don’t defy thermodynamics

>But I'm not eating.
It is physically impossible to eat at a big caloric deficit like you while doing exercise and not lose weight. Bullshit. Eat less and do more cardio.
>But I can't go to the gym, I only do things at home.
That's fine, get into calisthenics then.
You should stop doing crunches because they are shit, do other core exercises

Maybe I eat too much for lunch?

Wolff’s Law, aka bone smash theory

I am going to take bricks and smash my wrists with them every other day for a few months to see how that works out. I am 5’11 with only 7 inch wrists.

Stop eating yogurts and other dairy shit. Just eat normal healthy meals 3 times a day and run. Don't jog like a spatic, sprint.

slit them

hello brother

I had my biggest wrists ever when I did loads of kettlebell clean & press. I don't know if it was the thick grip, asymmetrical weight, or blunt force trauma that did it - but they legit do work.