Put 200g of oats

>put 200g of oats
>Add milk
>Have to force myself to eat it
>Takes me 45min

How the fuck can anyone enjoy this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

sepalika.com/type-2-diabetes/cinnamon-and-diabetes/?utm_campaign=india&utm_source=quora
livestrong.com/article/532654-can-flaxseed-increase-estrogen-levels/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>oats
>milk
>squashed banana
>cinnamon

microwave for 2-3min. tastes pretty much like rice pudding.

>Mix in protein powder and peanut butter
>It's fucking amazing, chocolatey peanut buttery with good macros

Add natty pb and a crunchy/granola element, +dark (70-90%) chocolate chips and you've made yourself my breakfast of two years

>100g oats
>water
>25g shitty peanut butter chocolate whey powder
[spoiler]Microwave[/spoiler]
still eating to this day

Because you don't eat 200g in one sitting. 80g with milk and whey/banana/peanutbutter is the same calories, but actually tasty.

B R O W N S U G A R

Or honey.

dont forget my boy cinnamon, literally the spice of the gods

sepalika.com/type-2-diabetes/cinnamon-and-diabetes/?utm_campaign=india&utm_source=quora

I would literally give my firstborn to anyone that managed to make this stuff tasteless so I can add it to all my food. why are scientists not doing this anyway ?

>People can't just eat oats

lmao aus here and its easy, I've been poor all my life an classic aus standards have left me when a wide af pallet. Americans/euro's are spoilt for taste via their cooking cultures being either "Stuff it full of fat or sugar till it tastes good" and "40 ingredients, 2 hours and 50 steps to cook it but its mamas recipe!" respectively.

We have yeast and salt paste. Tastes like heaven. God I love being Australian.

the fuck do people just eat shit randomly because somebody told them to.

the only reason oats are advocated is because retards see bodybuilders eating them.

are you a bodybuilder on a cut? is your show in 12 weeks? ok then you don't need to eat nothing but broccoli and chicken.

is there a fuckin reason you're forcing yourself to eat oats you stupid cunt?

no?

then stop holy shit they're just used as a way to get value for calories. if you're not concerned on calories eat LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE.

dude I am european and I have literally eaten raw oats with water numerous times. I didnt even know you are supposed to microwave them until I finished my first 1kg bag of them.

Where exactly did you put the oats? This is important.

German here, I did it as well. Mixing 200g oats with milk just gives me the feeling I am actually eating 1kg of oats. Much easier with water. Used to just add cold water and wolf it down, now I add chocolate whey, cocoa, hot water and cinnamon. However, hot water makes them swell up,so it still feels like a fuckton to eat

Just because you are mixing your oats with Vegemite and XXXX Gold it doesn't make them any better

You aren't, amerifucks are messing with you, you don't fucking microwave everything cause its convenient.

I whip that shit up on the stove when I want it, mix in some cinnamon when it bubbles and cook it just how I like it.

Thats how you do it

>Body builder on a cut
>Eating oats

Whew buddy

I'm eating oats becuase I wanna bulk up and I'm sick and tired of peanuts + oats are cheap and don't have salt

are you myopic or just sub 100 IQ

Blend it up and drink it. Takes like 3 minutes.

the 200g bowl of oats is literally the highlight of my day and the reason I manage to get through it - there's my main and last meal of the day, nice and hot creamy oats, waiting for me at home, no matter what happens

Yeah jeez if only there was another source of carbohydrates other than peanuts (???) and oats.

Add peanut butter when it's cooking and get it as thick as possible. When it's done, put it in a bowl and add something on top to sweeten it, but don't mix it in. Have your milk on the side and pour it in as you eat as needed to cool it down. Fold the oats, sweetener, and milk together to make one spoonful at a time. I guarantee it'll go down your gullet like water. I'll never eat them any other way again.

I'm eating oats + milk because I get ~1000kcal and 35g of proteins for breakfast from them you fucking idiot. Not for carbohydrates.

> I get ~1000kcal and 35g protein

really? you eat 1kg of oats a day you stupid fuck?

how out of your depth on this shit are you, for real.

> Oats for protein.

It's a shit source of protein.

> Oats as a easy way to get calories.

It's a shit way to get calories.

Hello idiot.

try yogurt instead of milk.

1 kg of oats is almost 4000 calories you fucking moron.

It's a perfectly fine way to get calories.

Brown sugar and honey works for me.

put it in a blender, add banana, peanut butter and 2 scoops of chocolate whey. done.

Wait, youre supposed to cook the oats? I just eat them raw with yoghurt

you cook them for 10mins. what the fuck is wrong with you microwave faggots.

I dont even microwave em dumbass, straight up raw into the bowl, put 200ml over em and eat em

i just put the oats in my mouth and chug water

I do exactly this but with water instead of milk, fuck dairy, there's enough flavour from the other ingredients to make it tasty.

i use water too, i just like to let people make their own mistakes. he'll figure out milk is shit for him eventually. i also put 3/4 cup egg whites in my shake

keep telling yourself that vegancuck. you might even manage to convince yourself one day

>200g
that's where you fucked up retard

Leave it in the fridge with vanilla whey and yoghurt + cinamon over night. Much better.

>implying

You can eat meat but still know that milk, yoghurt and cheese is shit for you.

in what sense are they "shit for you"?

>adding sugar to your oats

Just use fucking PROTEIN POWDER. It gives it that sweet taste without sugar and adds protein.

estrogen, likely to give you acne, high sugar levels.

why the hell would you want tasteless cinnamon?

>estrogen
source?
>likely to give you acne
meh, i eat a ton of dairy and never had acne.
>high sugar levels
naturally-occuring sugar isn't "shit for you".

so I can add it to every food without fucking up the taste of it ?

>estrogen
I'm not doing your googling for you nigger but it's been well established at this point

>le naturally occurring sugars meme
Ok son go ahead and drink litres of orange juice, see what happens.

About 30g of sugar for 500ml of whole milk is too high, naturally occuring or not.

Found the brainlet that doesn't understand that dairy products have little if any effect on serum estrogen levels.

Also, there's no correlation between dairy and acne. Lactose, while a sugar, doesn't spike your blood sugar nearly as much as the other types of sugar.

>Eating breakfast and not saving all calories for a late night feast with enjoyable foods

>I'm not doing your googling for you nigger but it's been well established at this point
just looked into it; seems like it's yet another bit of vegan nonsense.
>Ok son go ahead and drink litres of orange juice, see what happens.
i don't drink orange juice though. i eat full fat yogurt and cheese, neither of which is particularly high in sugar.
>About 30g of sugar for 500ml of whole milk is too high, naturally occuring or not.
lactose really isn't the same as sucrose. either way, i don't drink milk.

>Peanut Butter
>Oats
>Whey
>Flaxseed
>Milk
Name your children after me

>>Peanut Butter
PUFAs
>>Flaxseed
Estrogen

Nice try Hitler

livestrong.com/article/532654-can-flaxseed-increase-estrogen-levels/

Sliced apples cinammon and honey

add:
hot water
Greek yoghurt/Skyr
Honey/Maple Sirup
Any nuts (or peanut/almond butter)
Any fruits
Cinnamon
Dark chocolate
Flavoured whey

Or just keep eating bland oats you stupid piece of shit, how can anyone be retarded enough to not be able to even cook the simplest shit there is, I mean technically it's not even cooking and yet you fail at it terribly.
I think it would be best for you to stop eating and breathing altogether and just die, modern society has made it too easy for you mongrels to survive.

Just fucking mix it in a mixer with whey and any other shit and gulp in up down your throat. Werks for me :^)

>Dry oats
>All-bran
>Honey
>A banana
>A bit of cinnamon if you like

Thank me later

Also cook them in boiling water mid-fire for five minutes

Fuck you OP you absolute piece of shit. I have IBS and I can't consume milk or oats and if I could that's exactly how I'd have them.

Stop being a little bitch.