Rate her squat form

Rate her squat form

she absolutely nailed it! yass queen

>her

She could go deeper but she gon make it.

>trips
>this post
Not disappointed

>>>>>>her

>half squats
>looking up
>shitty virgin trainer that's looking down at her ass as she half squats

dumb shits in this thread can't judge form. Those aren't half squats, they aren't even squats. That is a good morning squat due to certain muscles being tight. She is just working her back.

>her

>clearly half squatting down not hinging for a good morning
0/10 garbage troll
here's a (you) desperate faggot

I would let her squat on my face, to be quite honest my fellows.

wow I thought it was a meme but he really is built like a fridge

nigga looks like big dog lmao

>mfw Jazz squats more than I do

Why? His face is eerily similar to a woman's and he even has moobs. Also he's fat and wears women's clothes. 2/10 would not let him squat on my face.

last rep she is about a quarter of the way down and her upper body is almost parallel to the ground.

Here you go. She isn't even a quarter of the way down and her upper body is almost parallel. That is a good morning hybrid squat. She is using her back. Now fuck off casual.

that's a 50 degree upperbody you fucking retard, it's nowhere near 180degrees
0/10

you must be a girl. 0 spatial reasoning. where do you think the correct torso position is at half way down in a high bar squat? lol. she has maxed out her forward lean. She is about to fall over.

>it's a /tv/ visits Veeky Forums episode

Xir's squat form sucks. Pic related is what peak performance looks like.

/tv/ >>>> Veeky Forums

>her

you can literally watch the video frame by frame and see her legs going nowhere as her torso goes down and down and down. Pretend expert faggot.

Goddamn it.. I have those same pants in a larger size.

He got dat bruja strut

I want to fuck Skylar

You're not gonna make it!

who?

so your body is supposed to stay completely upright during the entire movement?

also it's great to see other trans girls lifting weights :)

Cute girl (male)

That's an overhead hamstring extension you fucking idiot

no but at quarter of the way down on last rep shown she stops using her legs and just keeps going down with her torso. First two reps look more normal. Personal trainer was probably telling her to go deeper so she just simulated it with forward lean.

fake weights bruhs

forward lean is always my problem too... my squats suck :(

Kill yourself. That's nowhere near parallel.
The camera is at an angle you goddamn retard.

No way those are 45s. How is the bar bending?

Wtf are you mongs arguing about. Those are clearly just shit squats. Watch the first 2 seconds of the video..

"""""Girls""""" just want to do squats, no PT is going to have them do goodmornings.

it is not parallel but it is nowhere near where it should be. guy is in the frame for perspective as to what upright is.

she also starts the rep already leaning forward, which is a classic sign.

There are 25 posters in this thread with 39 posts.

The one trolling about good mornings is just ONE samefag.
This is clearly a half squat.
Who cares if he's trolling or if he's legit retarded?

Every female including Olympic lifters squats with a slight more lean on back squats due to their limb lengths.

She’s actually very strong.

it's not even her fault
i don't think she can ask for another trainer

>Every female including Olympic lifters squats with a slight more lean on back squats due to their limb lengths.

KEK

you chose the first rep. Now look on the first rep where the bar is relative to the bench press bar holder. Now go to my screenshot of the last rep. Tell me that is just the angle. She is down much further. Amateurs...

spatial reasoning suggests the camera person must be hanging from the roof to make it seem like that is the same height as the first rep.

Is it gay to fuck (((her))) or would it be asserting your dominance?

She got blacked anyways

I really dont know who's trolling who here. And for the record she's doing a good morning squat, anyone who doesn't find that difficult to watch doesn't squat.

Those are her clearly gay black friends

>gay black

Where do I find out more about this cute girl (male)

>Hideri actually exists

What's more likely here
A) She's doing some advanced lift that's just 2deep4u
B) She's a meme trying to squat and doesn't know shit about form

she is trying to squat. you don't get what I am saying. When you can't squat due to poor mobility and tight muscles such as back, you end up doing a "good morning squat", which is not intentional, but where you hinge forward and it becomes mostly a back exercise. Despite what pretend expert thinks, that is what she is doing.

How does one go about solving this problem? Just keep squatting until it happens right?

I think this is what I’ve been doing maybe?

Looks real to me. And it’s 100 lbs less than the raw world record, so it’s possible.

>she is trying to squat.
>you end up doing a "good morning squat", which is not intentional,
So in other words, her form is shit, which is what all of us were saying.
Thank you. Now fuck off.

>she

make sure you don't have a large anterior pelvic tilt. if so, do some exercises to help with that. work on hip and ankle mobility. stretch like starting a sprint to get ankles to the point they can support that angle you see at the bottom of a squat. Do body weight squats for a while to work on hip mobility. strengthen abs.

>yfw men are better at being women than women

women btfo

you couldn't identify the flaws in her squat and just said they were lacking rom. You are butt hurt.

>she
>her
>girl

yes, we've established she's a girl from the very first post. way to point out the obvious faggot

>she
>girl

This user gets it

why is Veeky Forums so transphobic?

train your neck, lads

Braaaaappppp/10

what the fuck is going on out there? this is why i don't leave my room

Dude looks (kinda) like a lady and so by bitches measures "she" is gonna make it.
I can't wait for an MtF trans to dominate women's olympic powerlifting.

Imagine >her being in that position and making that face on your dick.

That smile...

Is it gay if I think that aberration looks cute?

>squatting her bodyweight

im not impressed senpai

this nigga literally turned himself into a mexican mango seller

Did '''''''she'''''' get fat just so they had some more garbage content for this tv show by getting ''''''her''''''' back into shape?

no, it's a female

B I G G U Y
I
G
G
U
Y

abort
he chopped his dick off lads

niggers are way bigger faggots than whites

no
he's a fat retard that can;t stop eating because he fucked his hormones up