Was Superman natty?

Was Superman natty?

Other urls found in this thread:

aretheyonsteroids.com/henry-cavill-steroids/
chaosandpain.blogspot.pt/2013/06/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html?zx=b21ff9b2d8342d7e
youtube.com/watch?v=HVu9yUiJhD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can achieve that body being natty but not in the time he did. So not natty.

No. He takes yellow star radiation all day.

it is absolutelly possible (Kelly Brown has the exact same body, like EXACT, and he's natty), but he's an actor and he did it waaaay too fast, so no, Cavill ain't natty.

Every scene in a movie has overhead strong lighting and they make them get a pump for shirtless scenes

He doesn't look like that outside normally

>but he's an actor and he did it waaaay too fast
hasn't he always been fit?

I know he preached hard about being natty and shit. He has the natty shoulders/traps for sure, I can believe it.

that look is achievable natty, but I strongly doubt that it was achieved natty just by virtue of the model being a highly paid Hollywood actor. aas usage is the standard in Hollywood, not a lot of directors willing to wait around 3 or 4 years for an actor to reach his natty limit

Look at his beach pics, he’s looks average as fuck. No actor is truly natty, when they’re not getting fit for roles, they all look mediocre

So do you.

>injecting youself with sun power
>being natty
henry cavil was already in great shape before the superman movie, he trained for 6 (six) month (or 24 weeks) before starting to shoot, with a routine focused on heavy compound lifts, a diet of 4000 calories and slep for 10 to 12 hours plus power naps, i know there are tons of actors that are not natty (but some, not all of then but some of their physiques are achievable natty,even if the actors are not) andd i also know that there is no way to prove (or disprove) that he did not take anything for his training, the point is that he most likely did achieve this being natty, with the lifting experience he already had and literally doing nothing but lift, eat and sleep for 6 months, he could have gotten a better physique if you ask me

Idk what pics you are talking about, going to have to post em. He looks fit in every photo I see.

Don't get me wrong, I believe that just about any actor that gets paid to look good is roiding because they would be stupid not to when you are getting paid millions and have the proper team to monitor your health.

But I think Henry very easily could be natty still considering he isn't that big or cut and they obviously use ideal lighting/pump to make him look his best in shirtless scenes. He seemed like a very big advocate of staying natty for his role.

this is by no means bad(he ooks better than 99% of the people you see in public), but comparing it to the body in OP’s pic, it’s pretty meh. He’s obviously lax on working out and eating when not preparing for a movie

>gets super powers from the sun
ofc not

Yeah. Superman uses starrads.

Are plants natty?

He looks pretty great there. That is clearly the shittiest lighting possible that gets rid of all definition. Just look at the pic I posted of his back on that same day.

Like I said, he obviously cuts, has ideal lighting and a pump on set.

no.
he was fit before that role, see him in the tudors, and they put him on a lifting plan months before filming, but they also put him on the needle, had him cut (with drugs, too) just prior to filming, had him pump before each shot, and did each shot with perfect lighting and angles
the last superman to bulk naturally before the role was christopher reeves, the guy who played darth vader in the first star wars, david prowse, a sometimes actor and former olympic weightlifter for great britain (he was also in several benny hill episodes and a cameo in one or two of the carry on films) did reeves' bulking plan

what i've always wondered is, if superman really got his power from our yellow sun, wouldn't he really look more like pic related? i mean, his muscles would never really get stressed so why would they grow? him doing "super" shit on earth would be like me lifting paper clips and throwing balled up pieces of paper

>celeb
>natty

aretheyonsteroids.com/henry-cavill-steroids/
chaosandpain.blogspot.pt/2013/06/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html?zx=b21ff9b2d8342d7e

This. If an actor has to get fit for a role they're almost certainly not natty.

What?

Is he natty, Veeky Forums?

Damn it I love bad puns, thank you for the laugh, user

Yes, and this is how. They learn from a Navy Seal.
youtube.com/watch?v=HVu9yUiJhD8

>Cavill immediately began work with 300 trainer Mark Twight. He recalls the first meeting, when Twight peppered him with workout questions.

>"Then he asked, 'Would you like to use steroids or HGH (human growth hormone) to get to where you want to go?’ I immediately said no. And he said, 'Good. Because if you did, I wouldn’t train you.’"

>Playing Superman without steroid cheating was vital to Cavill. He wanted to be as clean as the character. "To take a shortcut to get to that place is not what Superman represents. That was important to me," Cavill says. "That’s when I learned what work was."

Superman is natty.

>"Then he asked, 'Would you like to use steroids or HGH (human growth hormone) to get to where you want to go?’ I immediately said no. And he said, 'Good. Because if you did, I wouldn’t train you.’"
>About a month into training, Henry turned to Mark and said "Hey Mark I changed my mind natty lifting is a waste of time lol". Mark said "Ayyy no worries Hezza" and gave him 2g Test right there and then.
>6 months into the training Henry recalls the experience in an interview. "I feel sorry for all the people on, what do they call it, 'steroids?', 'gear?', 'androgenic anabolic substances for the purpose of performance and image enhancement?'. It feels good to be an all natural lifter, just a lot of hard work and patience haha :) #natty"
>Henry Cavill later won 4 awards for the role, including 'most inspiring'; 'sexiest in hollywood'; and 'greatest [natural] body transformation'.

Great video.

>henry cavil was already in great shape before the superman movie
Yep, check out his physique from the Tudors

And Immortals