Vegan diet

Does veganism actually work?

Did anyone try it successfully outside exotic counties where weird shit grows?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27280539
researchgate.net/blog/post/sperm-counts-in-the-western-world-have-declined-nearly-60-percent-since-the-1970s
academic.oup.com/humupd/article-abstract/23/6/646/4035689?redirectedFrom=fulltext
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2826899/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11445478/
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/fulltext
twitter.com/AnonBabble

countRies

if you want to be skinny as hell and little muscle mass without a stupid diet sure

works fine madude. You just have to eat more. Do it for the planet and not for animals though, animals are biologically beneath us.

Health related argument is the only plausible, but you can't be healthy without meat

It's completely unnatural and fucks with your hormone balance and muscle mass. Be prepared to never being full and eating a shitton of lentils.

It's a carbohydrate major diet, you're going to feel hungrier with the same calories as a meaty boi.

Didn't a few people kill their kids by feeding them all vegan?

>Do it for the planet

that webm is cute

Those kids should have been taking their all vegan multivitamins, it's their own fault. Humans evolved to live off pharmaceuticals. Eating meat isn't natural.

This, meat+veggie diet in moderation won't make you anemic, vitamin deficient and lacking important fats. Vegan and carnivore diets make it very easy to do just that

>but you can't be healthy without meat
Is it supposted to be "can" instead of "can't", or are you just retarded?

>being this bad at baiting

This is a response i would expect from blueshared about gun control or some shit

Yes, it works, why wouldn't it
Just use cronometer and make sure to eat your greens and legumes to hit all the micros
>animals are biologically beneath us
You are beneath Elon Musk or Bill Gates, that's not a reason for them to eat you
((()))
((()))
((()))
Every poorly planned diet is unhealthy, vegan or not.

Both of those elitist have done public speeches about letting old people die to "save the planet"

>implying all cows aren't trying to turn the earth's atmosphere into a giant jenkem bubble
shoogle doogle, my doodle. Also I found this picture of you. At least you have big muscles.

im sure bill gates could eat me if he was determined.

Rat babies are also cute when they play but they spread the plague as adults

Lion cubs are cute when they play but they will eat you alive as adults

>implying I disagree
"Do not artificially extend the lifespan of geriatric populations way beyond their productive age or normal lifespan" =/= "cull them for food at 1/10th their normal lifespan and purposefully breed more just to kill them too"

>Rat babies are also cute
fuck no

why would you want factory farms to exist tho?

that webm is delicious

No they don't. Fleas spread the plague.

>Do it for the planet
Daily reminder that vegans use pic related to ship TONS OF BANANAS and other exotic fruit to their first world countries and pollute the oceans, while still claiming they do it for the planet.

Where can I play with a baby cow and pig?

>he doesn't grow his own produce
pathetic

Why shouldn't humans take care of those that took care of them? From a capital standpoint, they created huge medical fields (like the need for xrays)
It's also the hippocratic oath to do all to take care for patients.
Their productive age is cut of at 65 officially, that doesn't mean they can't participate in the work force as business owners or even program writers.
There's huge investments in both at my local colleges.
I really don't care for gates' opinion anyway.

Sorry meant to add he's basically the joss whedon of rich people.
>does one cool thing
>uses it as a platform for his own beliefs
Kinda like a celebrity, only good for entertainment

>Does veganism actually work?
To ruin your health and fitness, all so some dumb animals, who aren't even conscious enough to understand you're hurting yourself, can live a few days longer? Sure, it works great for that. Otherwise it's stupid crap and you should ignore it.

On any proper farm

>fiber makes you hungrier

Nice meme

meanwhile everyone else does the same thing, what the fuck is your point you dumb shit

it's looking more and more like you need meet to me. even vegan gays admitted he started hallucinating due to B12 deficiency. and if that stable genius can't do it right then who knows.

>someone actually felt like this was a good contribution to this thread

Hey retard, when was the last time you heard of deer or rats trying to kill people?
Does the fact that grown ass lions attack people if hungry or provoked justify the mass killing of other animals of different species?

Fucking retarded argumentation, seriously kill yourself you double digit IQ having retard.

Bacon burger

Don't slander lentils, no cheap large-batch protein sludge is complete without them

Ok so been vegan for 2 years now. I feel fine I work out and do MMA. I'm not super jacked or super shredded, but there are vegans that totally are. I mean if you have access to google you shouldn't have much of a problem with it. The only hard part is getting over the convenience of animal products and spending more time in the grocery store figuring stuff out at the beginning. Good luck I hope it works out for you.

>eating lentils doesn't fill you up.

I'm now 100% convinced this board is mostly filled with morons who think people feel hungry after eating a pot full of pasta or legumes.

>Do it for the planet
No personal decision like this is going to be even a drop in the bucket environmentally. It can make you feel good about yourself but what's the difference in a few cows or chickens when China is pouring millions of gallons of acid sludge into the seas while western "environmentalists" are more concerned with wagging their fingers at petty shit?

I guess voting is useless too right? I mean why do you even live when everything you do is utterly irrelevant to the world/society?

It can only do so much. I ate 20g of fiber augmented with Metamucil I was hungry all day vs steak and pork and cheese

When most of your calories burned off quick/ are unable to be processed because lel sugar, how do you stay full

Im not much against veganism. It'd probably remove a bunch of bullshit sugar from my diet, but at the end of the day i want to eat meat. Maybe going dairy free would be just as good.

>I ate 20g of fiber augmented with Metamucil
what faggotry is this jesus christ
Just eat beans and greens like a normal human person

I did

Please activate your trip

I strongly wished to see those animals of the webm extremelly killed, slaughter and degoiated in insufferable pain, dammit i must be sick or something, sorrry my english

Yeah m8 look at the definition on this cow. 100% VEGAN

I tried it and felt fine, went back to eating meat in a few months for the gains though. I still don't eat dairy, shit's disgusting.

>You are beneath Elon Musk or Bill Gates
Yeah, but they get treated like a higher grade creature than me, which is understandable. I'm a higher grade creature than a person than starving niggers so I get treated better. Humans are higher grade creatures than animals so they get treated better.

>still don't eat dairy
Not even cheese? Cheese is the shit.

I'll eat it if I go out to an Italian restaurant or something like that but I never buy it. It smells horrible to me now and the taste is something I've never been big on.

Side note, I spend way more time shitting as a meat eater than as a vegan. Every vegan shit slid right out and took one wipe.

Nope, the human body needs B12.

The vegan diet has no b12, that is what make it a fundamentally broken diet, used by man children who refuse to acknowledge facts.

If your diet requires you to take a supplement, it is by definition, an insufficient diet.

The only way vegans can survive is by being supported by a host, who provides them the scientific tool required to sustain them.

They are literally a parasites, which is quite ironic.

>INB4: B-b-but cows use B12 supplements!!
No faggits, they dont need it, and how do you explain b12 in fish, was that supplemented too? dumbasses.

Just a consequence of typical vegan meals which contain more carbs/fiber and less fat and protein, which makes shit less sticky.

Don't do it man. If you do it you're going to end up hanging out exclusively with other vegans. One of my group of mates went vegan and suddenly whenever we went out we had to make sure that the place had decent vegan menu which meant there were only a handful of places we could eat at, can't do fast food, can't do pizza unless we wan't to get one of those disgusting ass v pizzas. In the end we just stopped inviting him to come out with us.

Of course it works if you plan a tiny bit.

>how do you explain b12 in fish
B12 is produced by bacteria. Fish that were caught in the wild live in a natural environment where bacteria can produce B12 without human intervention. There's plenty of B12 in soil and you'd eat that if you were lacking running water to rinse your fruits and veggies under.

Why do meat eaters get so triggered about vegetarianism and veganism

It's mostly due to how some vegans are very judgemental of meat eaters. Even if it was justified, people feel attacked and in turn reject the whole idea of veganism. The idea of the annoying asshole vegan has spread and you eventually got a lot of meat eaters who vehemently oppose vegans and veganism despite never meeting one or even considering the the arguments. Basically, a vocal minority fucked up and now it's too far gone to salvage it for many people.

daaaaaaammmmmnnnnn

Capybaras are SO COMFY, hnng
Meat eaters seeing a vegan and preemptively registering him as "preachy and judgemental" or w/e needs to stop
I posted a thread a few hours ago about what I ate and sure enough, some responses were other anons sharing what they ate, and some were meat eaters shitting on veganism even though the V word wasn't even mentioned in the post.

It is possible but you gotta do it right
That means taking loads of supplements and micro algae
No human group in our evolution has ever opted for a vegan diet so that should tell us sometthing

>Meat eaters seeing a vegan and preemptively registering him as "preachy and judgemental" or w/e needs to stop
There's really nothing you can do about it except for waiting until it dies down and there's nobody to blame either. Meat eaters are just following their instincts of rejecting something that opposes their views and tries to vilify them. Preachy vegans followed their desire to stop people from eating meat by trying to make them feel bad, which didn't work and in turn just made for bad publicity in the public eye. The loudest and most retarded individuals of a minority are always the ones who get the attention.

No
This
Because it's retarded
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0

>It's mostly due to how some vegans are very judgemental of meat eaters.
All I've seen is the fucking opposite, especially with dumbasses keep repeating " HOW DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE IS VEGAN? IT'S BECAUSE THEY ANNOUNCE IT HAHAHA AMIRITE"

I keep seeing people ask "why don't you eat meat?" more then the opposite.

((()))
>(((chaosandpain)))
pic related
Edit: Would you look at that coincidence

Your perception, which would differ greatly from a non-vegan's, is irrelevant in this. People just parrot what they hear and find funny. It's a funny concept to mock vegans for being obnoxious about their eating habits and it happened enough in the past for the meme to spread.

Stop posting your blog, you autist.

>t. virgin vegans

millions of people will kill their kids because of a shitty burger diet. Sure, they will reach their 40s, but be allways overweighted n shit.

Serious insecurity when facing the truth, simply. The thought that they will have to give up on muh sausage and muh chicken periods.

>the planet
You realize that we already have cloud seeding technology and could just build a few boats to spray seawater into the air to reflect sunlight.
It's literally that simple but then carbon tax credits would lose all value. They literally have created a commodity out of nothing. Do you honestly think that humans won't be fine?

haha !! vegins BTFO!!!!!

Nice blog, faggot.

Im a vegan. Ruined my physique. Here is before and after during a bulk

After

Killed all motivation for the gym for me. I'm the retard who lost 110 lbs a few years ago and got yoked. Since then I've kind of quit caring, became a vegan for my waifu, and my gains have suffered. Ama

Meatshield ... Tofushield**

There's B12 in sips, check mate faggot

unironically this

Every well balanced, healthy diet should contain at least one sips a day

not a vegan here but marmite has loads of b12 and is completely vegan

you can buy a yearly supply of B12 for $20

Samefagging this hard.

kek

>You just have to eat more.
Gluttony is a sin.

Why do (you) like your protein rectally injected?

Just eating more isn't Gluttony, Mr American education.

do you have any idea where b12 comes from?

HARRRGHHH HH H HH SUPER SAIYING AHJAHAHAHAHADJAF

Food intake diet and sperm characteristics in a blue zone: a Loma Linda Study.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27280539

>The study showed that the vegetables-based food intake decreased sperm quality

vegans have lowest sperm quality. Sperm quality is a function of test/androgens. High test (naturally no roids context) is a function of health.

Sperm counts in the Western world have declined nearly 60 percent since the 1970s
researchgate.net/blog/post/sperm-counts-in-the-western-world-have-declined-nearly-60-percent-since-the-1970s

Temporal trends in sperm count: a systematic review and meta-regression analysis
academic.oup.com/humupd/article-abstract/23/6/646/4035689?redirectedFrom=fulltext

Try and be less pliable vegan-santachis (although that requires high test hehehehh). These trends are increasing all the while the diets pushed/shilled /advertised seem to increase the rate of decay. what gets pushed is what you should avoid then....
so maybe eat in the opposite direction?
eg
fish oils get pushed so avoid all polyunsaturates . we choose saturated fat instead
say to avoid sugar and most do. thus eat sugar. fruit/fruit juice milk
they eat veg so avoid it. maybe some carrots spinach though idk

if sperm quality is falling and they eat a particular diet eat the opposite.

Can I raise my own chickens and pigs to eat? Any farmer anons here with experience?
I'd also hunt deer and buy cow meat from locals.

>first link
>cross-sectional observational study, no full text available
>very small sample size for vegetarians and just 5 vegans
>"The study showed that the vegetables-based food intake decreased sperm quality"
Yeah no that's jumping to conclusions.

>second/third link
Article that refers to a study that's not openly available and doesn't mention anything about diet in the abstract.
Also that decrease can have a shit ton of other causes.

Yes, but the difference is, the vegan diet kills the baby in a month.

Vegans also lack almost all of the amino acids, because they are only in meat.

Funny considering the official position is that well planned vegan diets "are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases".

Forgot part 2.
"are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes"

No, it's because
1. Veganism is seriously unhealthy to a human. We evolved to be omnivores. That doesn't mean you get to choose what you eat, it means you have to eat everything.
2. Every single vegan is an insufferable cunt about it. Every. Last. One.
Where are you getting this stuff, "they've just never met a vegan before"? Everyone has met lots of vegans, guaranteed. And every single vegan can't stop talking about how much they love the smell of their own farts.

>Yeah no that's jumping to conclusions.
Is it? Phytosterols and phytoestrogens disrupt natural hormonal balance in animals including humans.
Flax seeds for example, even a small dose of 30g a day is enough to cause impotence in adult males.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2826899/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11445478/

What in the fuck are you talking about? It's been well proven that veganism is very unhealthy, and you vegans have never had any proof for it being healthy lol.
And secondly, are you actually trying to deny all the cases of babies dying because of vegan diets? That shit is all over the news every now and then, it happens a lot when vegan retards have babies.

Appeal to authority. (((They))) also said margarine was healthy. You dont find it odd that white people have always ate a fuck ton of animal products and just now are people getting obese, diabetes and cancer?

>1987
>no full text
>methods not clear
Useless.

>study on men with prostate cancer in advanced stadium
Also useless.
Here, have a pretty recent meta analysis about isoflavones (which are usually cited as the main culprit). I read a couple more but only found that in my history. By the way, beta estradiol is 10000 times more effective than any phytoestrogen so watch your dairy intake.
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/fulltext

>official position of the american diabetic association.
Go back to /pol/ and circlejerk over some individual news stories.

>You dont find it odd that white people have always ate a fuck ton of animal products and just now are people getting obese, diabetes and cancer?
No because total calorie consumption and life expectancy skyrocketed over the last 50 or so years. Also calling out fallacies is retarded, in the end you'll just believe whatever you want.

> it happens a lot when vegan retards have babies.
>it happens when retards have babies
No shit.

Vegans are too fucking retarded to realize eating meat is not the problem, it's the additive poisons the kikes are putting in the foods that make people so unhealthy nowadays.

Secondly, the moral problem is not killing animals and eating them, it's the way it is done. They are mass produced in facilities where their entire lives purpose is to be executed in order to become food. Another Jewish idea to support their globalist agenda of ballooning the worlds population into such unsustainable levels that borders will be unable to prevent the hordes.

The solution is not to stop eating meat, it is to purge the kikes, reduce the population number and go back to hunting wild animals for the meat, end the mass production of meat. It's moral when they get to live a life of freedom before being hunted, after all, the other way they end up dying is being hunted by some other animal.