Reminder that this is what you're breaking your back and body lifting heavy ass weights for

Reminder that this is what you're breaking your back and body lifting heavy ass weights for...

general self improvement?

to be the super hot guy she refers to in 1? i'm okay with that

hot

>caring about basic college sluts any longer than the amount of time it takes you to nut

Fuck yeah man I love clipboards

it dont matter
none of this fuckin matters

That doesn't look like mai waifu

this list made my skin crawl
nice job, america

kek, I feel you brah

>Reminder that this is what you're breaking your back and body lifting heavy ass weights for...
If ANY OF YOU actually unironically do this, then you are STUPID and need to take a hard look at your life and where it's going. Not even shitting you.

Whores were a mistake

It'll matter eventually.

>none of you would be triggered if it was the reverse with a guy posting sexual accomplishments about women
Many keks

What's number 6?
>Make out with 2 ???? guys

"army"

But why?

Except, I don’t. If I wanted to lift for women, I would be doing calethetics and watching my diet closer. I lift to get stronger. That’s all.

I lift to see beings like her decompose when they become 30.

Don't lift weights, lifting is clearly not for you

Rewarding patriotism. Least thot thing on that list

Americans don't use the word "Washroom"

Someone post the fridge pic related pls

These girls standards are so fucking sporadic, they always wind up with a dude worth what they deserve. I don't lift for girls like that. That's the kind of cookie cutter, reclusive, pepped up tension, fuck once with no strings attached type of slut. They are EVERYWHERE.

I'm the hunter, and I want to fuck girls I want to keep fucking every day and night. Mermaids can suck my cock.

>this is what you lift for
WRONG
I lift for myself, not any disgusting roastie whore

because women are stupid and dont understand that "army" guys arent anything special. seals? sure go for it. but the army specifically is nothing you should ever be proud of

Appreciation for the boys.
In a culture where we see privileged athletes and actors shitting on them it's nice to be reminded that the common folk still have respect for them.

>lifting for sluts
>not lifting for a qt trad girl
you´re doing it wrong

top kek

this post best post

That's not who I break my back for. The person who I lift for's birthday list:
1.) Make America great again
2.) Make other countries stop ripping us off
3.) Restore the strength of our military
4.) End the visa lottery and chain migration
5.) Make health insurance affordable
6.) Bring back jobs

Enjoy your herpes

This is not fitness related at all

Reminder that you should hide threads like these because they serve no purpose and will only make you worse off.