This is 15 years old jujimufu

>this is 15 years old jujimufu

When did you realize that if you weren't chad as a teenager, you will never be chad?

When I was 15

Same. Took on the nerd persona after that realization.

so jujimufu isnt 40+ yo? He looks like shit for the amount of roids he does

yeah i'm sure you look better
why don't you post your body

>Used to watch this guy when I was a kid because I wanted to learn how to do flips n shit
>Mfw I see him on Veeky Forums 11 years later and he's some kind of fitness youtuber now

>tfw that filthy jew Tom is ruining Juji content

;_;

>jujimufu is less than 30 years old

Fuck dude looks like he’s in his mid 40s

Yea he really overdid it with the juice lately
Dude has a gut like mr olympia competitors

t. called out jujimufu

why does he keep that dyel around anyway?

he at 15 looked like a normal teen of his age, nothing special

He edits and films all his videos. Plus Juji's training him, and they're friends.
I don't mind Tom, he's just weak is all. At least he's entertaining and doesn't take himself seriously.

I thought they were gay partners or something. I can't explain it any other way.

>Plus Juji's training him
well that's not working out too well is it, the weak cunt literally has trouble squatting 2pl8 for reps

Maybe because he's natty and trying to use a roid based program

Juji have some physicological issues, and one of them is the need to connect and share with people in almost a desesperate way. this type of person always get attached to other easy, resulting in bad companies and stuff like that. Tom was someone he find ok with shared interest + editing skill, he also enable all Jujis shenanigans and stayed arround long enough (because the jew was lonely af too) so thats why.
>he's entertaining
if you are 9gag tier
Juji eats like garbage, and the jew even worse

are you retarded
you might not make GOOD progress on a roider program while natty, but 2pl8 isn't even remotely close to being hard

wat

I was about as Chad as anyone could hope to be without being a total fucking delusional tool when I was still pissing the bed, taking baths on the regular with spongebob soap, and brushing my teeth with bubblegum toothpaste.
I wasn't Chad after I stopped riding my bike all the time trying new tricks, scoring goals and tricking scrubs in soccer, and hanging outside with my friends when I wanted to play Xbox 360 all day and all night long with my unpopular friends from middle and high school. I picked up singing, dancing, acting, and guitar. Got me a crazy petite girlfriend I fucked for two years who loved to suck and grind my cock, play dress up, and scratch the hell out of my back every time I blew a load inside her.

I didn't give a flying fuck what being cool meant to any of those fucking losers. And I still don't, and probably never will.

>When did you realize that if you weren't chad as a teenager, you will never be chad?
Just now. It's crushing me, I think I am starting to hyperventilate.

dis nigga look good

so why post it on turkmenistani curtain decorating forum?

You my niggas.

>they took away LEGACY captcha
Holy shit what a piece of garbage

GTFO Roid-gut enabler!

dat goofy head tho

FOR YOU