Wait... if you did a diet of nothing but lean protein and salad greens, with minimal added fat or carbs...

Wait... if you did a diet of nothing but lean protein and salad greens, with minimal added fat or carbs... wouldn't you get ripped as shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

gnolls.org/3460/protein-matters-yet-more-peer-reviewed-evidence-that-there-is-no-such-thing-as-a-calorie-to-your-body-part-iv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It depends, if you ate in a caloric deficit then yes. You could also accomplish this by eating pizza and burgers in a caloric deficit.

>all white people have the same idea about society
>people from different races can't have the same ideas about society
Only an American could write something so dumb.

correction: making diversity the goal is stupid.

Wait but if you ate a surplus wouldn't you just get ripped and jacked too?

It would be all protein and greens, what would even make you fat? Would getting fat on this kind of food even be possible?

This ignores partitioning.

If you ate mostly pizza in a deficit, you'd become lighter and more skinnyfat, where if you ate pizza in a surplus you'd get heavier and more skinnyfat.

If you ate OP diet, wouldn't you trend towards lean and muscular regardless of whether you were going up or down?

>all white people have the same idea about society
More or less
>people from different races can't have the same ideas about society
On average they don't

if you eat more calories than you use the excess calories will be stored as fat no matter if they come from broccoli or cane sugar

See the first cite here:

gnolls.org/3460/protein-matters-yet-more-peer-reviewed-evidence-that-there-is-no-such-thing-as-a-calorie-to-your-body-part-iv/

> Nutr Metab (Lond). 2012 Sep 12;9(1):81. doi: 10.1186/1743-7075-9-81.

> Dietary protein in weight management: a review proposing protein spread and change theories.
Bosse JD, Dixon BM.
(Fulltext available here.)

> While some will critique that the satiating effect of higher dietary protein sometimes results in voluntary hypophagia [11], leading to an energy intake discrepancy between groups, there is evidence that increased dietary protein leads to improved body composition and anthropometrics under iso-, hypo-, and hyper-caloric conditions [2, 11-44]. Thus, the traditional dogma of “energy in versus energy out” explaining weight and body compositional change is not entirely accurate.

Cliffs: OP is right

Depends on your level of muscular development. If youre skinnyfat beginner you can gain lean mass eating shit. Its as simple as eat more to gain fat or eat less to lose fat, as long as you get enough protein you will gain strength and muscle. Once youre more advanced your diet becomes more important.

Bodyfat does not have to be created using fat you eat. Any source of calories you ingest can become bodyfat if you eat at a surplus. If you eat 5k calories a day of chicken breast and greens you will still get fat.

>Daily /pol/ cancer, aka, thedonald, slipped into Veeky Forums by means of a half assed attempt to look like a fitness discussion.

Do we even have moderation anymore?

It's a self fulfilling prophecy. People who don't interact at all are probably going to end up with different practices and ideas. If you isolated groups of white people from each other, the same thing would happen.

OP here, thedonald and altright are retarded quadroons. I see them as center left moderates masquerading as the real deal

maybe, just maybe, evolution affected the brain too. faggot

Get the fuck out of our Veeky Forums, fucking /pol/ fag, and take your childish pic with you, you fucking faggot.

Why would it? The environmental differences between areas where people of each "race" lived historically are truly negligible. In northern europe, the mississippi valley, and central china you can find large burial mounds full of nobles who presided over peasants growing grain. People lived basically the same all over, with the exception of a few brief periods during with one region pulled ahead of another.

>questions you already know the answer to
>edgy /pol/ jpg
you've had your fun, now please go back

> If I refuse to notice, that means it doesn't exist!

I am a racist and I will remain a racist and there are millions more like me and you can't do anything about it, and we aren't afraid of you anymore.

How does that make you feel?

The average IQ of Europeans and East Asians are similar so that would make sense

>the differences between central africa and northern europe are negligible from a survival standpoint
>different groups of people have not evolved differently despite every group having identifiable differences in every bodily system

...but the gooks have a smaller standard deviation, and so produce less geniuses (and less morons).

All gooks are pretty much the same level, but a random Aryan could be normal, a Veeky Forums poster, or some earth shattering genius.

Haha yeah Spencer is just a CIA deep state plant and all the people out there publicly advocating for whites are dumb and stupid heh

They are good and I'm glad to see it, but there are no "based" POCs, "based" fags or "based" jews, and DOOS VAULT is semitic bullshit. Also their standards of "white" are too low and include things like italians and spanish, which are basically the same as Syrians.

>every bodily system
Do blacks and whites process metabolic waste differently? Do they digest food differently? Do their sense organs function differently? Do their muscles contract differently? Besides lower tolerance for dietary sodium in blacks, more apocrine sweat glands, facial bone structure (inb4 phrenology is real), and of course skin tone, there is no difference between the races.

Maybe try checking out the TRS forums because all the shit you're complaining about is pretty much just on /pol/ which is beyond saving at this point. Also Italians were always considered white for the purposes of naturalization into the US

> Do niggers and whites process metabolic waste differently?

Yes. Why do you think GFR has to be calculated differently for niggers?

> Do they digest food differently?

Lactose intolerance

> Do they digest food differently?

White people see better at night and have faster visual processing.

> Do their muscles contract differently?

Yes, there are significant fiber type differences.

Fuck. Meant to say,

> Do their sense organs function differently?

> White people see better at night and have faster visual processing.

Also re: metabolic waste, beetus rates would be important

>Do blacks and whites process metabolic waste differently? Do they digest food differently? Do their sense organs function differently? Do their muscles contract differently?
Literally yes, you retard. Different groups of people have different bone densities, muscle composition, ability to metabolize certain foods, etc. Its not just skin deep

>Do we even have moderation anymore?
lol we havent had mods in years

Diversity can only work without wh*tes, they're violent and stupid and will spam racist ideas in a fitness board

See everybody? This is what POCs all really believe. It just takes a little prodding to get them to show the seething hatred they have for YOU, just beneath the surface.

This is why WE need to get THEM before THEY get US.

this
wh*Toids have a habit of invading other boards and they refuse to stay on topic

>See everybody?

Imagine being this desperate

>>we aren't afraid of you anymore.
>mfw he can't practice is fagdick ideology outside of a mongolian bark etching form

Never change /pol/tards

>thedonald
how about you fuck back to Jewdit?

I’m literally shaking I don’t want my children in your world

The mods are /pol/tards and the nip i chief doesn't give a fuck

This
wh*Tes are violent animals who hold no place in this world anymore. Like malcolm x said the white race is nearing its end.

your wife's children*