/fph/ fat people hate

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/amberrachdi/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B-but why... She was pretty

I went down to 1200 calories today cuz my rapid weightloss stopped and i only lost 2 and a half kg this month.

Ive been 96kg for more than 2 weeks...

Real men weigh 1500kg

I love those

I meant calories

please delete these

how does it come that those shoes hold her?! her feet must be exploding

oof

Ugh

Fuc

damm
identification of those shoes please

I hate you

weeb fag

This is the best

Look at this disgusting fatty. how could anybody possible even be mildly attracted to this when she is obviously fat.

you got me

wow

ugh, she coulda been so cute

I feel bad for this 8yo...

cunt

What's the opposite of fat hate called? Nothing infuriates me more when fatties shame me for losing weight even though I'm not fat.

Fuck, I had to close my eyes as she shoved that brush in between her rolls.

lets talk about that ifunny watermark . jpg

i'd smush this girl

>roiding for this

that is obviously projection on their part you retard, ultimate proof that you have improved

I have immunity dog but you can never be too safe

:@

>Her feet in those shoes

n

d-delet this......

Yeah you should take your ass back over there. Trump is fat. Deal with it.

Fucker

Get bent faggot.

she's lost a lot of weight actually

got me last time

nigger

>tfw she's an attention whore now
instagram.com/amberrachdi/?hl=en

>Im healthy
>I chose to live this way

>became this
wow, what a waste T B H

nice quints dude

not taking that risk

I know you guys think weight loss surgery is cheating but it pisses me the fuck off when you have fat acceptance / HAES idiots throwing around false information trying to scare fatties from not getting surgery. Depending on your size it's pretty much cruel for doctors to not recommend to give those people a chance.

They would rather scare fatties into staying fat than using a tool to help them that statistics show could help them in the long run. Fucking cunts

love U mom

This made me lol but seriously fuck you

You got me

:(

stahp

Thin shaming

don't say such mean things.

dio fa

Fek

I hate you

if they get fat again after the weight loss surgery (which in a lot of cases is inevitable) it can really fuck up their skin
theres a picture thats usually posted in these threads that show what can happen if it goes really wrong

>tfw you stick hard to your same deficit but your weightloss starts to slow down as you get close to your goal

Yikes

Fucking up your skin can happen from natural weight loss too. At least surgery gives obese people a chance to lose weight when they probably would have never even attempted alone

dick

wow

wew lad

Piece of shit.

Low quality pasta

This reminded me, my mom was overweight and her best friend is and was severely over weight. My mom tried to go the cheating route but she wasn’t that over weight, and since they made her diet and excercise on her she ended up losing weight fairly well, then it turned out she had a tumor in her stomach that made her stomach as fat as it was. When she removed the tumor and kept up with the diet and exercise, she lost weight as if she did get the surgery. Her diet program was similar to those pre and post op. She never corrected her fat friends who think she got the surgery basically because she didn’t want to be shamed or treated differently because she actually put in all the work.

I never respond to these but my mom is still alive. Fuck you.

prick

why are these the only posts i reply to

Its based on true stuff from childhood.

The fuck

ree

fuck you

oh fuck you

f u c k

>
bahahahaha

you motherfucker

oof

pls no

tfw she sticks it in !

Stop this shit.

pls no

sonava

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFF

fuck you

Fat sack of shit here. Just wanted to say thanks for these threads, they motivate me to exercise every day.

:(

HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

Fkn I funny bs