Why this bald manlet is epitome of alpha male ?

Why this bald manlet is epitome of alpha male ?

daily reminder that statham is an industry plant to give hairlets COPE

because he has done more in life than you fucking faggot

This is crazy

because he doesn't browse Veeky Forums

I havent stopped shaking after looking at this image

Bald just means he's high test. He is really short, though.

Because you've been convinced by a board full of losers to care about shit that doesn't matter.

He is 5'10

Why are you shaking?

Thanks for backing me up.

He's on Veeky Forums

lmfao he looks like 5'3

kekek

But really, 5'10 is his b.s. hollywood height. He is probably 5'8

/thread
he owns his height
shame that same can't be said about RDJ. for someone acting like an alpha playboy he sure seems insecure about his height. he wears platforms wherever he goes

Parkinson's

Looks dreadful desu

Cope

looks like a swede

kek my thoughts exactly. Hair doesn't automatically look good, it needs to have a proper cut and styling. That cut looks horrible, bangs are a no-no on any grown man.

"""5'10""""

kek at people not realizing his face is photoshopped too, not just the hair. Look at his lips for example, slightly curved into a smile but not at all in the original.

Damn, he's one of the very few guys who look better bald

Because he doesn't let his hair define him like any reasonable man.

that's actually just a really shit haircut which would look bad on almost anyone

kek at you thinking people don't realize it

Isn't Robert De Niro 5'10?

>tfw grow out bangs to hide my awful hairline
JUST

Reminder that the friendly banter between “manlets” and “lanklets” has now been appropriated by lanklets DYEL virgins who have 0 other redeemable features other than their height, so they make fun of anyone shorter than them on a Mongolian Basket Weaving Forum

Because he's pretty much the only example of someone looking okay with a heavily balding look, so every hairlet clings to him as their example of how balding totally isn't a problem. This is akin to every fedora-wearing neckbeard holding up a picture of Humphrey Bogart, as if the fedora-tippers look anything like him.

The sad truth is that while some men can still look good bald, it's pretty much the case that everyone will look BETTER if they had hair. Statham looks good bald, but he'd still look better with a head of hair.

internet says his height is 5'10, but here he is next to Pacino and Nolan. Pacino is listed as 5'7, and Nolan's height is listed as 5'11, so clearly someone is fucking lying here

>missing the joke

never post this again

Because he's confident, successful, fit and good looking. He's no manlet also, unless your definition of manlet comes from a shitty internet board full of losers and insecure people like yourself

These manlets have no shame.

Probably 5'5" because most people add 5 inches or so to there height

He is 5'8"

Bale claims 6'0.