Holy chit rugby players have nice bodies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SWtF7Qc5x4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does he wear the sports bra?

so the jersey doesn't get ripped apart by scrums/tackles

>tfw no thicc rugby bf

He’s like sub 10 percent bodyfat at 96kg wtf

I know a girl who played rugby like a fucking madman before she tore her ACL and something else. Probably should have been focusing on her nutrition and training.
They're explosives runners and take massive hits of large amounts of immediately expendable fat and long lasting muscle.

They're not a bunch of instagram pretty boys on test

gay sport

Dat feel when you play rugby and don't have the rugby body in this pic. Anyone know dat feel?

>rugby players are not on roids

Lol

I play d1 college rugby and I don't do roids. Roids wouldn't even help that much in a rugby game

Nah, I played D1 rugby before graduating like 4 years ago and was 6'1 220 10% bf natty

cont

heavy lifting in the off season, HIIT style conditioning and practicing three-four days a week during the season, and running 8+ miles a game on the weekends will do that to you

Yes it would having more lean mass than your opponent as a forward never hurts, not to mention roids helping recovery time a butt load

What position did you play at?

Jesus fucking christ, why do you even bother posting?

>i play rugby in my shitty league and don't do roids
>therefore world class rugby players also don't take roids

killer logic

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums has the frame to look like that

he isnt wrong

why do you? he's absolutely right. at high levels of ANY physical sport substances are involved

he's right, you're wrong you faggot

SBW has my goal body
It's a heart rate monitor

>literally post something not even arguable

W-why are you posting hurrrrr
Fuck off my board soyboy

He actually didn’t have that large of a frame as a teen I’ll try find a pic if you want

>not in test
>test makes you a pretty boy .

Wrong. Test makes you bloated and blocky muscle. Those instagram boys are on deca tren etc.
You. God. Damn. Fucking. Retard.

Tom youngs and jamie cudmore are definately on test if not trt or anything extra as well.
Piere spies also.
These guys are like 30 mind you.
natties are so insufferably retarded when it comes to test, test levels, steroids, sport frauds, frauds, and natty limits.

T. Guy on TRT.

>american rugby
>wining anything

what the fuck are you ranting on about? Its literally just a picture with random rugby players.

meant for

he probably meant to quote the guy ITT that said rugby players (the built ones) were natty, which obviously isn't the case. And plenty of the physiques in the rugby_bod picture aren't achievable natty either

Daily reminder rugby has one of the best athletes on the planet in young rieko ioane

youtu.be/SWtF7Qc5x4w

Makes me sad polys get so underrated in the world of sports, everyone in the UK just cares about niggers.

Polys are literally worth their weight in gold rugby wise mayne, absolute freaks of natures and the perfect genetics for rugby

it has a gps tracker and accelerometer in it. they use it to tell how far he runs, how fast he runs, what the biggest impact was. that kind of thing

what's the deal with polynesians anyway, aren't they just east/southeast asians who travelled the seas 3k years ago to these islands? Which environment on an island would contribute to becoming more robust?

>tfw you played rugby in your teens but stopped becasue there is no rugby culture in your country
sufferening, wish I was born in the anglosphere to be quite honest

I always felt like trying out but then I remembered the risk of injury - I'm rather staying a safe comfy lifter that just has the appearance of a rugby player

I dunno but the Fijians, samoans and tongans especially seem to be naturally born to play pro rugby

>bocky and bloated
Oops, now I know. I guess I'm wrong in stating that they're a bunch of pretty boy performance enhancer abusing faggots. And you're a sympathizer; just as bad.
You. Piece. Of. Who. Gives. A. Shit.

Besides, your implications were not what I was implying. So, feel free to bounce back to wherever you came from.

fijians are your wingers tongans and samoans are your centers and no 8s

Indeed

Prop?