Do 5 push ups out of pure boredom

>do 5 push ups out of pure boredom
>feel extremely sore the next day

My body is made out of pudding.

Every single person on fit started at your level.

we all gonna make it bro

i mean i did 5kg curls in the very beginning

when i was a sophomore i did pushups every night. id do 20 starting and fucking die afterward, then worked my way over a few months to 90 without stopping. felt pretty fucking good desu. obviously saw no gains but it felt good to accomplish something every night

wtf you mean you saw no gains

if you stick with it, eventually that soreness is drastically diminished after a month or so for average workouts

you're an idiot

>the "i was strong my entire life because genetics" memer

more like "I had a normal childhood"

I've been able to do five push ups for my entire life since I was a toddler, not everyone have spent their life in a fucking stasis chamber. There has never been a point in my life that I can remember where I was unable to perform five pushups.

its harder for fatties vs twinks to do pushups when first starting fitness

>memers in denial

>have no time to attend gym anymore
>resort to bodyweight training at home
>watch my gains fade away
IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

I bet you can't even do 10 pull ups yet you're talking about losing gains on bw training

Keep it up, bud. Start at 5 if you have to. Do 5 every day (or if you can, 5 in the morning, 5 in the afternoon, and 5 before bed; i believe in you)

After a week try for ten. If you cant, do 5 and try again the next day. Keep going until you can do 25-30 in a set. Then, do 100 push-ups every day (sets of 20 make it easy to count)

You're gonna make it, user. We're all gonna make it.

When I started I could only do eight, and that was on my knees. A few months later and I’m on about 70 per day.

Just keep at it. You have to get used to it.

This.

I did skipping rope for 15 min
My calf hurt for 3 days

why even get mad over this? It's literal fact.

Really? Download Thenics on yourself phone and maybe get some dumbbells. I did calisthenics casually for 8 months, back on gym on Saturday and could OHP 140lbs by 5.

ok manlet

I agree. These "men" get so emasculated by the fact that they once were weak.

Are you extremely skinny or overweight?

I love this meme, wholesome and uplifting