MY HAIRS FALLING OUT

MY HAIRS FALLING OUT
AHHHHH

Take finasteride, it's like $10 a month with a prescription. All you have to do is schedule an appointment with your doc.

t. was balding and suicidal, now I'm not

Now you have tits

You have no idea how the endocrine system works

insecure fag

I look terrible bald, despite being fit. 99% of people that take it have no side effects. Fin is incredibly well known and researched, it's been around for over 20 years.

Why do you hate Fin so much?

Did you go to the docs and ask about Fin or show him your head and he gave you it?

AHHHHH LIVE IT BRO

Showed him my head and he handed it out like candy, that's all it took.

it doesnt grow you any more hair, it just makes you to go bald slower. youre fucked anyway.

Does fin preserve what you've got or does it help hair regrow?

If you've lost it you're fucked, it just prevents hair loss. Once your follicles are gone they're GONE.

>25
>hair is fine
>26
>hair thinning in the middle
NO. HOW DID IT HAPPEN SO FAST

Cheers senpai, hope it’s the same in the UK. I’m 22 so hopefully that won’t effect it

That’s not true, regrowth can happen but temple area is difficult

well, the talk was about finasteride. It has nothing to do with hair growing back.

yeah, and fin can regrow areas

t. never taken finasteride

enjoy your bald head

no, it cant. it blocks test from turning into dht which is a more potent version of it. It doesnt grow shit.

embrace buzzcut user, it's the only way. If it is too bad, just shave

Mate you can just order it from an online pharmacy. Either highstreet or independent. Just google it, just they prescribe and post it direct to you in UK. Fill out a form with your symptoms and it's yours, you don't even need to see a doc.

T. Balding UK guy,

I started balding 5 years ago and immediately took Fin, I have the exact same head of hair I did 5 years ago. I think it helped regrow a LITTLE, but it wasn't super noticeable. Fin is some magic shit tho

Seen that, didn’t know if it was legit. I’ll probs go to the Dr to make sure it’s not a hormonal issue. Chances are it’s not because my dads bald as fuck

does it actually regrow hair? also has your dick shrank?

>it doesnt grow you any more hair
Yes it does.

>Does fin preserve what you've got or does it help hair regrow?

It depends on the state of miniturization that the hair is in. If it isn't too far gone then it could be recoverable. A lot of people will get regrowth because the follicles are on their way out but not completely 'dead', and will start producing hair again.

Basically there are only 4 clinically proven methods in which to regrow/retain hair.

Fin which is by far the best and most important.
Minoxidil (5%) which is Rogaine, increases blood flow to the scalp. Some people react poorly to liquid, but foams are also available without propylene glycol. Has to be applied twice a day. Not hugely effective, but well beyond statistical significance.

Nizoral shampoo. Ketoconazole shampoo has actually be used in most studies in conjunction with fin. It is an anti-fungal and believed to remove androgens from the scalp as well. As effective as 2% Rogaine on its own. Usually used 2-3 times a week in the shower as opposed to normal shampoo. Leave in for 5 minutes before rinsing.

Low level lazer therapy. Cochrane review meta-analysis actually says the HairMax and whatever brushes do work. Laser stimulates growth etc. Results seem to be mild (100 hairs/cm) over 6 months. Requires 3 15 minute treatments per week.

Everything else has scant to conflicting evidence. Biotin, Fish oil, Pumpkin seed oil, saw palmetto, etc.

biotin, reversed my thinning hair

I wish

Don't expect it to regrow hair, for me it SORTA did at best. It definitely halted the loss 100% though. As for the dick side effects, it's all bullshit.
There's no empirical evidence suggesting it shrinks your dick or causes ED, it's all anecdotal. If you look at it scientifically there's no way this drug can effect your endocrine system in that it effects anything other than the conversion of testosterone into DHT. According to a clinical trials something like