You can't build a good physique with just compou-

You can't build a good physique with just compou-

That's a different kind of compound, user.

>implying any of us will ever build that physique
also roids
/thread

By compound you mean test and tren?

Chemical compounds.

it's /fit, we're stupid but we're not idiots

a personal compouter?

The King. And he's 100% natty.

>a human being decided making this thread was a good use of his time

a thread died for this

GigaChad? Is that you?

fpbp

>slaying threads this fast
Veeky Forums has improved

nice one m8

underrated

That’s all folks.

Kek

Do some people actaully think this cant be done natty?

Does he have great genetics? Yes
Does it take years of hard work and eating right? Yes

Its hard but can be done without gear

Will doing PPL 6 days a week with a great diet get me a similar body?

Im willing to work hard for years and eat right as long as I can look great at the end.

but i like iso exercises

anything is possible.

But the OP is someone who has injected test.

Game. Set. Match.

Well done! Training arms is overrated mate. No seriously how did u manage to skip arm trains??

Fair enough, I didnt know that.

I hope he's a pro or making a lot of $$ from his body other wise lol at using gear to just look good.

That's really clever.

I've been to about 5-6 different gyms in my days. Ranging from 6months to 3-4 years per gym. You'd be surprised to find out how many people in gyms are not natty. A lot of them look pretty terrible considering how much gear the run as well. It's just a fact of life at this point. Not knocking anyone's decisions either.

ok please tell me what he’s talking about. i know it has to do with steroids but wheres the joke

>Veeky Forums

I'll be nice here. Atoms sticking together form molecules. Molecules sticking together form molecule compounds also referred to as just compounds. Steroids of different kinds are all carbon ring based compounds.

read

Doesn't it bother you knowing that you have to stick a needle in your ass regularly or you'll lose all your gains?

You do realize the poster is not the one that body belongs to? It's Martin Berkhan and he makes a living with his body. I wouldn't really be bothered by having to spend a grand or so a year and stick a needle in my ass to make easy money.

OP loses

>You can't build a good physique with just compou-
Martin has admitted on Instagram that he has a very incomplete physique. His legs are underdeveloped and his arms, while impressive by normie standards, are not as great as the rest of his upper body.

Also, he's not natty.

>Its hard but can be done without gear
I agree that it is theoretically possible. But this particular guy has done gear. Of course he's not going to admit it publicly, since he lives in Sweden and they throw you in prison for even calling yourself a bodybuilder.

man your dumb

Are you dyel? Yes
Is your opinion therefor worthless? Yes

Top kek

t. dyel on his 2nd year or so of lifting who believes gains are linear
good luck achieving this mass/fullness/conditioning at the same time while natty lmao

Wow, amazing, you thought of a joke and made a thread, just to respond to it almost immediately afterwards.

Almost as fun as having friends, huh?

>I don't have an argument, the post

Why u mad tho?

Fin

Stfu

you can achieve this body by eating one and a half banana a day

I'm not OP tho, I don't make threads that aren't /plg/

OP put in hospital, doctors say instant 3rd degree burns to all uncovered skin

post body

what is this guy's bf% here?

GEAR

like 9

u can't tell due to roads. roads make water under skin go away so he could be like 13% or 8% who knows

I dont get it