Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums,

I'm very depressed about being obese at 25.

What is the hackiest/cheatist way to lose weight without actually killing myself?

You can start by READING THE FUCKING STICKY

ya gotta go /fast/

if you're obese just drink water with potassium and salts and don't eat shit. the urge to eat will go away after a few days and your body will start to consume fat (or as the nerds here say, 'enter ketosis'. don't eat. if you eat the hunger will come back and you will fucking die. take vitamins and other supplements in the meanwhile with your potion and you will be set for months (assuming you're obese and not just a normal fatbody).

1. read sticky
2. cut out meat completely (at least for a little bit you will see some loss)
3. drink primarily water, never touch a soda again
4. read sticky
5. return in a few months and post in /progress/

take some roids and eat lots of chicken, you don't even have to cut down you caloric intake even when increased with the eksra hicken in your diet you will lose fat real fucking fast m8 and gain lots of muscle the first weeks

Start lifting and cut down on carbs while eating more protein

Disregard the rest, easiest way right here:
Stop eating food. Just take vitamin supplements and drink water. Google "man didn't eat food for x days" and you'll find a dozen stories of obese taking in nothing but water and vitamin supplements for sometimes more than a year and getting to a healthy weight. That's a real life hack right there.

Fellow Fattie here, I readed the sticky and I've lost about...12lb? by just aproximating calories.

give body stats. weight height age pls

Weight : 245lb
Height: 5'9

proud of you user you can and are coming back from 245. keep up what you’re doing, think of all the faggot fatties who don’t care to better themselves. every time you eat healthy you overcome a fatasses BMI somewhere in the world by just a little bit.

there isn't a secret trick you fat fucking faggot, if there was every fat middle aged woman in america spending hundreds on the new "get thin quick" scheme would be thin

you need to start doing an hour of hard cardio a day, with your HR near the aerobic/anaerobic border for 30 mins of it, and being more active generally. and eating modestly, only fresh foods high in nutrients

these people are fucking retarded, do not stop eating food under any circumstances for fucks sake. just do EXERCISE.

>losing 12lbs
>from 257@5'9
I hope that's in a month or so, otherwise that's pathetic.

Yeah, because that shit works so well. You can't exercise away a shitty diet. You can eliminate a shitty diet by not eating anything in the first place though, and it might give your gut flora enough time to reconsider healthier foods once you start eating again.

Losing weight is the goal, but remember that your secondary goals are staying healthy and conserving muscle mass.

I suggest fixing up your diet, adding exercise and taking a solid route towards physical prowess. Quick fixes may end up detrimental.

you can also eliminate a shitty diet by not eating a shitty diet, seriously how hard is it to buy vegetables, fruit, yogurt eggs, chicken, turkey, fish, oatmeal, rice, pasta and milk? don't be a lazy piece of shit, make healthy food and it will reward you back

t. knocks fasting before having tried it

t. someone who has lost 35 pounds in 2 months by eating ~2000 healthy calories a day and busting my ass at the gym 5x a week

Impressive. Are you severly legasthenic?

>freshman year of college
>frat bro is fat as fuck
>always trying to find the easiest way to lose weight
>we make fun of him for drinking weight loss shakes
>on moveout day, we find box of unopened shakes by his dorm

Pathetic lmao, he still can't do one pushup and is banking on arranged marriage. Still conscious about weight. Can anyone give me advice on how to wake him up or should I just give up? I'm one of the last frat bros who haven't given up on his fitness. He's really fat and weak. Advice?

If it was easy more people would do it. What you're doing is asking an alcoholic to drink responsibly. Yeah, there might be some outliers with great discipline who're able to do it but most obese people have a seriously unhealthy relationship with food which requires very great restrictions. Yeah, fasting is not the only way but it sure as hell is easier than saying "oh yeah just eat healthy haha". That's literally the equivalent of asking austist to bee themselves in public situations. It's a fairy tale, it doesn't happen.

Congrats lardo.

Stop eating

Fair enough point. my dad helped my curb my food addiction and get into the rhythm with the gym and I get that not everyone has a resource like that. so whatever

He's got an arranged marriage set up? That lucky dog.

But you can't be fat though. Girl is going to be loyal but sad at the same time. I can have an arranged marriage set up as well, but I have way more girls to choose from. He also hates other fat people so a self-loathing person isn't the best marriage candidate, even if it is arranged. Also has never done a real push up to this day lol

fastest way to lose 75lbs? cut off a leg.