The VIRGIN gym-rat SOYdad vs the CHAD DYEL inseminator

>the VIRGIN gym-rat SOYdad vs the CHAD DYEL inseminator

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2015/04/23/the-picture-this-dad-put-on-his-daughters-t-shirt-to-warn-boys-to-stay-clear-has-the-internet-going-nuts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>NBA Finals 1997

at least the kid will be white.

god damn, i wish i had a half-way decent dad growing up

This can't be real..

Is this the same girl? lol
Also, lifting in middle school didn't matter

it's not the same girl dawg

literally cucked

LOL HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

STUPID FUCK
I'M SO HAPPY THIS HAPPENED TO THAT TOOL

>ywn go back to early highschool and impregnate girls like this

Why even live

I fucking hate guys like this that fake smile and shit and act buddy buddys while lifting

I would beat the shit out of him in a boxing ring too

you sure about that, bro?

I really want to fuck a teenage girl bros
>tfw live close to TWO high-schools
>tfw pass by them everyday walking to and from the gym

it's the same girl, she's 16 and that photo has been made public since she went missing til a week ago, she called and said she's fine but doesn't want to go back home with dad

and it's pretty clear he's not even natty
fucking piece of shit with his gay ass tattoos

Plot twist: the father is her dad. Wincest ftw.

me on the right

can i get a scholarly article about this story?

Why are fightfags so autistic that they bring boxing/fighting into everything and usually talk about people that DON'T box/fight? Yes, user, I think you could probably beat that person in a boxing match that presumably hasn't ever boxed before. Very impressive.

When they get rekt theyre like

>he wasnt boxing broke the rules

It's not the same one, fucking brainlet faggot.

The soyboy bodybuilder is from Australia (and it's not even him on the picture) while the little cumslut is from Indiana, USA.

>white boi
ugh i cant believe it, its 2018

Because when it comes down to it, a confrontation is a fight. If you're trying to intimidate someone by flexing, what's the fucking point when I'll just break your fucking orbital?

Because not posting sources is for faggots

> Gavin Gavlaarr Johnston identified himself as the guy in the image
theblaze.com/news/2015/04/23/the-picture-this-dad-put-on-his-daughters-t-shirt-to-warn-boys-to-stay-clear-has-the-internet-going-nuts

Uhhhh sweetie you wouldn't last three rounds in the ring with me lmao

Jesus fucking Christ, I hope her dad is ok. As much ok as he can be in this kind of situation.
>she called and said she's fine but doesn't want to go back home with dad

you wouldn't last 10 seconds with me

my punch will break your shitty fucking guard and knock you out through your gloves

Let me guess you're some DYEL manlet who started going to a boxing gym 6 months ago and thinks he's hot shit right? Cute lol

You'd get rocked my boy, people who talk big like you always do ;)

>The soyboy bodybuilder is from Australia (and it's not even him on the picture)
, you're misinformed and wrong. Hint: metro.co.uk didn't report the details correctly. That's not Kit Dale's daughter and obviously the man is not Kit Dale.
Almost there, but you see, Gavlar lives in Indiana and is divorced. Her daughter chose her mother's surname and just don't want to come back home now

>I bet I could beat somebody at my favorite sport that I’ve had training in that they have never done before
Wow really who’d a thunk

What a dumb cumslut, if all girls are sluts what's the point in lifting anymore?

come back when you graduate high school

lolz

t. low test cuck boi

>lol cuck haha soyboy

this thread is terrible

sort yourselves out

>Being such a narcissist you put a shirt picture of yourself on your child's clothing

>that cross pendent around her neck on the right image

There is no God

What are you talking about, the father looks exactly like he does do fighting. He has a roided fighter physique, not a roided bodybuilder physique.

>boxing
>intimidating
If you actually wanted to scary why didn't you pick something that teaches more than just striking and doesn't require a boxing ring?

>le 56% face
>"at least its white"

>gets smashed into the pavement
>i-i-it wath a weight clath differenthe
keep coping

>if all girls are sluts what's the point in lifting anymore?
So they slut in your direction?

>assaulting someone because they flex their pecs at you.
Yeah this sounds like a manlet boxer.
I bet you think the time you spend in jail makes you tougher.

>punching people who flex near you is normal
Are you alright user?

It isn’t the same guy

she probably got preggo because of how retarted and cringy her dad is. Just look at her expression on the left.

haha lmao

>I bet you think the time you spend in jail makes you tougher.
not him but doing time in jail undoubtedly makes you tougher. society is soft as fuck these days, you fucking fags that grew up on the internet wouldnt last a week in prison

not everybody is a nigger goblino

Spending time in jail over assaulting someone who hurt your feelings does not make you any tougher.
It makes you even more of a bitch.

the funny thing about these tough guy manlets is that they train years to become good fighters, then try their overcompensation skills out against some drunk guy while going out and proceed to spend a few years in jail. They won't learn
yeah, low IQ detected. Go ahead, knock out some turk/nigger that insults you in public and join them in the cells

I had to visit a high school once for work, it was hell

>arrive in the middle of a gym class
>herds of 16yo ptp running through halls in tanks and booty shorts
>walk by and sneak a peak at them doing pushups in the weight room
>handfuls of guys 10 years younger than you but taller than you

I could not imagine working full time in a high school

>fite me irl

Why do you lift for girls? Nobody will appreciate that you lift except for yourself

>They won't learn
Exactly.
The biggest tryhard I know is a 5'6" manlet with a 2-0 boxing record who thinks he's hot shit because he's "undefeated".
He always tries to impress me with stories of his road rage and confrontations when he's always the one one who instigates it.
I never ask for these stories but he has to constantly remind me how tough he is because I am a full head taller than him and have 50-60 lbs on him.

t. cuck bitch 'dad' raising his wife's son

>what's the point in getting big muscles if you can't fight?
>break your fucking orbital

What's the point in learning to fight if I have a gun? I'll put a 6.5mm in your orbital.

White trash

because they realize they wasted hundreds if not thousands of hours learning a completely useless skill

I can't tell if you are being ironic or not

Daily reminder that:

>a confrontation is a fight.
You're actually a baboon. I say this as a boxer

>owning only one shirt

I would love to hear your explanation as to how the pictured people aren't white.

Top jej

Oh, this is gold.

>That blue ribbon

Of course this shit happens in my state baka