Well, Veeky Forums?

Well, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQH_C62RhRU
youtube.com/watch?v=rSFfpK4CnYg
vimeo.com/224784617
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rats+Birds

Have fun getting through an RAF base, fuckbois.

What weapon is the human carrying and how much ammunition does he have?
Anyway, human hunter and the army of ratos is the way to go

This. Way too many rats and what the fuck are land animals going to against birds.
Land and air dominated.

Rats + Birds obviously

Gorillas and wolves

Hunter and eagles, all other choices are retarded

If you assume that you're out in the open, no combination of any two could defend against the rest. The birds alone will fuck you up if you don't pick them because there are too many to deal with. The man won't be able to reload quickly enough, the bears would get overwhelmed by the rest of the animals or just gored by the bison. There are just too many opponents no matter what you pick

This if the man has infinite ammo. If not birds+man is best. Birds are clearing rats and the huntard is clearing land animals.

so easy just go up a tree with the hunter and you are invincible

Rats can climb trees though. Also birbs

>10000 rats
rats OP, pls nerf

This.
10000 rats would fuck up anything on the ground and can go anywhere, buildings, up trees, wherever.
Everything else can be removed by the hunter depending on equipment and terrain

I will FUCK up those rats with birds and bison

birds eat rats

Rats for ground
Hunter to snipe the birds

i would honestly remove the human hunter to make this a better question. it's too obvious of a choice.

>sniping 50 birds
>not letting 50 birds rape one guy

plz source

Gorillas + Hunter
Easy peasy

Literally nothing there can stop the 10000 rats

We must make the rats our allies, at the least,

Wolves are the only good choice.

10000 rats mean they can swarm literally everyone except the birds by a rate of over 250:1.

No one can defend against that if you can't fly (unless the hunter is hunting with a flamethrower). Now, just pick the birds, and you are set.

Wolves and Lions.

Birds kill the rats.
Wolves kill the rest.

Gorillas and bears

This desu

I think you have to go rats+birds, I can’t see a way to stop either unless the hunter has a fictional weapon that’s fully auto with unlimited ammo

Rats are bitches and die from one attack. Even a little dog will annihilate rat colonies.
Bird hunter combo with a blind in a tree.
Hunter bear combo if man has multiple weapons like a shotgun and a rifle. You need the shotgun because otherwise those birds are almost impossible to deal with, though being indoors would help take one out at a time.

Nah, birds, bears and even lions can do fine against them. You guys are overestimating the rats.

1. Eagles for sure

They combined can probably pick me up and carry me somewhere safe while they fight

They can also easily take out rats and hunter, and hunter is the only real threat to them

2. I'm not sure. Probably between wolves and Buffalo. The thing is, crocs could easily beat wolves, but wolves could easily beat Buffalo, and Buffalo easily beat crocs. So idk

>hunter
>bears
is probably the correct choice, assuming the hunter is a good shot with infinite ammo. if you hid in trees, the lions, wolves, buffalo would all be bullet fodder. The crocs cant climb trees and the rats and birds would pose zero threat to the bears

gorilla and hunter if hunter has 10k shells for the rats. rats are just too op

>crocs could easily beat wolves
Nah. Leopards can hunt crocs, so I think wolves can do the same. Plus its 15 vs 10.

10,000 rats and 50 birds

Birds and Rats are pretty good, but take into coinsedaration that a hunter might snipe you before all the shit get into melee...

Birds and rats are a dumb choice because they can´t kill a fucking bear.

> Sniping over 250 rats running at you at full speed.

Hide in the sea of rats

Too many rats and the hunter is obvious

hunter's objective is to kill you, not the rats, he could be aiming at you straight away, if some of the rats wont make some kind of wall from them then bye

I grab onto the eagles and fly away like in the Lord of the Rings

>filename
Fuck you, kid

Do you guys literally not know just how fucking OP a gorilla is. Do you know how fucking thick their skin is? Have you seen their teeths?

Also, Lions are the best fighters of the 9 (literally the pro MMA fighter of the animal kingdom).

2 vs 8 its very unfair. If you don´t pick the human, he´ll kill most of the animals(except bears that can climb trees). And if you pick bears to kill the humans, the wolves and lions can kill the bears.
Rats aren´t a problem because you got the birbs.
Result: You are fucked. They can´t protect you.

Have you ever seen a rat before? They aren't viscious oven destroyers. They're bigger mice that are scared of everything. You can find videos right now of dogs fucking decimating farms overrun with tens of thousands of rats.
I mean sure, if the rats each had thr mindset of junkie on speed they'd be dangerous, but just 10000 hungry rats are no threat and would be scared of anything on the list.

My bad, its 2 vs 7.

Then, can't I just hide behind a tree or sth? Or inside a cave full of rats.

The human with the rifle is a must. Intelligence is the ultimate equalizer and man is the most intelligent animal.

By this same reckoning, the gorillas are tempting because they're almost as smart as a human.

Lions are giant pussies, no pun intended. They will back down from niggers with spears, let alone a stampeding herd of aurochs or whatever those beasts are. Seriously, Lions are not that tough or intelligent. The males spend most of their time killing each other, in fact.
youtube.com/watch?v=tQH_C62RhRU

Wolves have great teamwork but are also terrified of humans and a hunter with a gun would send them scattering, assuming they aren't rabid or something.

Bears are pretty tough but have no endurance. Watch bears wrestling each other; they gas after like 2 minutes.

Crocodiles are out of their element more often than not. You could build an island fortress and rely on the crocs to protect you but you'd still get your shit fucked up by the hunter and the eagles.

Speaking of eagles, they're a bit of a wild card. They could definitely overwhelm or at least disorient most of the other animals, letting some other predator kill you. Even the hunter would have a hard time picking off all of them without a fully automatic weapon and a huge drum of ammo. It's tempting to draft them just so they can't be used against you.

I'm just not that worried about the rats. They could be dealt with without any help just with a large supply of food and poison.

So the question is, which is better, fifty eagles or five gorillas? I don't know. I think I'll go with the eagles just to use them as a distraction while my hunter snipes the rest of the enemies. It's not like he has to kill everything. He just has to give them disabling wounds. Also, most animals will run for their fucking lives at the mere sound of a gunshot.

The hunter blasts a couple shotgun shells in there and sends a bear in there to kill you

>Surround myself by 10 crocodiles with a hunter by my side
>snipe the shit out of everything
>??????
>profit

>the rest is coming to kill you
I guess you should consider that they won´t run with the sound of gunshot.

I'll still take the hunter and the eagles.

You want your protectors to be able to deal tons of damage while taking little to none. The ability to attack from afar or above is invaluable.

bears will absolutely fuck everything up EXCEPT for the rifleman if he's smart enough to keep his distance
at the same time, the rifleman is the only real threat to the bears
so the obvious choice is bears + rifleman

gorillas and buffaloes are basically a worse bear as far as fighting goes
lions are worthless at fighting when outnumbered, and wolves are basically just weaker lions
crocs are useless against anything moving quickly that's aware of their presence
eagles aren't going to be able to do shit against a fucking bear
and rats are just gonna get casually stomped over, really the only things they can do is climb up the bears and bite their eyes out, a bear's skin is ridiculously thick

what did i win

Any choice that doesn't include rats is retarded.

Rats + gorillas

double grizzly bears ftw

The birds fuck this up since they would be garbage at defense but unstoppable at killing you. Depending on the circumstances, the hunter would also be impossible to stop.

>what did i win
Nothing, because you're wrong.

Look at this bear getting straight up bitch slapped by a Lion. Slow motion replay at 3:03.

youtube.com/watch?v=rSFfpK4CnYg

What did the bear do in response? Nothing. He's a cunt. And that's why you would get fucked up big time if you tried to rely on the bears as your protectors. They're also slow and have no endurance. A pack of wolves wouldn't charge into them and fight them directly, they'd just run past them and tear your throat out. Especially if those bears had eagles and rats distracting them as they tried to fight the other big, slow moving animals.

>Any choice that doesn't include rats is retarded.
Rats are just big mice, basically. One wolf would fucking decimate thousands of rats. And wolves aren't even Tier One.

vimeo.com/224784617

search image plebs

ONE BILLION LIONS

/thread too ez

Jesus Christ what the hell is wrong with you damn faggots?

CLEARLY, hunter and Crocs. you're playing DEFENSE, you imbecile. There's not another animal on there that can get through the crocs. And unless you're standing in a field and can't climb on top of anything, the rats can be sidestepped...

You do realize that wolf has to kill rats one at the time? If it takes 3 sec for one rat killing 100 of them would require 5 minutes, by then wolf is gonner.

>What did the bear do in response? Nothing. He's a cunt. And that's why you would get fucked up big time if you tried to rely on the bears as your protectors.
but that's wrong, you fucking retard. the op pic implies the animals will fight to their death to protect you.
your video is also worthless, because it's not a serious fight.

hunter counters big game though, hunter needs to be removed too op

Bears + Hunter is best combo.
Bears for land animals, hunter for eagles and maybe to stop anything that gets past the bears

Rats and a man with a gun
10k rats will distract the others while the guy shoots them
Kinda like that game dishonored

50 eagles > 3 bears

hell 50 eagles > anything else in that pic, even crocs, 50 is too many

i choose rats and hunter and go hide in my bunker. if the rats dont outlast the other animals after a couple month my hunter will take them down one by one

>implying a single hunter can beat 50 eagles

No matter how I look at it, you're fucked. But rats are easily the most overrated ITT. All you have to do is cross a reasonably fast river and you've held them off for the foreseeable future, and that's just one solution.

Rats and human. Rats send small distraction groups to get the big ones to try to smash them and the rest jump on them all at once while they are distracted. Only gorillas would stand a chance since they have full reach around their bodies and can crush the rats more intelligently but the human must focus them
Good luck with 10 thousand rats

wolves and gorilla, agile enough to take out others

>You do realize that wolf has to kill rats one at the time? If it takes 3 sec for one rat killing 100 of them would require 5 minutes, by then wolf is gonner.
You do realize rats have tiny brains and don't know enough to instinctively team up and overwhelm a larger predator, correct? It's not like bees swarming a giant Japanese hornet and heating it to death. Rats are stupid little pests that will scatter at the sight of a wolf.

>but that's wrong, you fucking retard. the op pic implies the animals will fight to their death to protect you.
You can't train an animal to forget its instincts. An animal will either fight or flight and bears will choose to flee if something like a lion takes a swipe at them.

>your video is also worthless, because it's not a serious fight.
Denial: the post. You're just not able to accept the truth when it's spitting in your eye. Bears are gigantic cucks who tremble like a bitch at the sight of a lion (and lions are also giant pussies who will run from a nigger with a spear). See above.

2 fudds one armed with a flammenwerfer

Why are you defending Gorillas then when they literally are based entirely on hype and get hunted by leopards in the wild?

>You can't train an animal to forget its instincts.
yeah and you can't train 7/9 of those in op pic to all attack the same target at the same time either, you moron

>yeah and you can't train 7/9
which 7 curious?

no ones done it but i imagine you could train gorillas, wolves obviously, eagles can be tamed, lions work in circuses so the ability for them to follow is there, and obviously the human

>"PICK 2 THEY WILL DEFEND YOU"
Are you retarded? It's no animal's instinct to defend you except maybe dogs or rare exceptions of big wild animals. The post is an imaginary situation and is implying they will fight the others to stop them from killing you

any 7 you didn't choose

also depending on the terrain and general setup the sniper is an instant loss, so sniper + rats it is

im retarded but are people counting themselves as a hunter too?

basline is basically 2 humans + x

A gorilla would play with a croc like a rag doll.

Gorillas are a must. In a 1v1 they would destroy every animal on this list with little to no effort

>Why are you defending Gorillas then
Because they're smarter than niggers and niggers scare away lions. Intellect is the ultimate equalizer. Given enough time, a gorilla could be trained to be something quite formidable.

>eah and you can't train 7/9 of those in op pic to all attack the same target at the same time either, you moron
Says who? You can train most animals to follow simple commands. And that's all you should ever expect from them, by the way. The rest is up to you (and your hunter pal, if you're smart enough to pick him). And you can suck a dick, you smug son of a bitch.

>The post is an imaginary situation and is implying they will fight the others to stop them from killing you
Nowhere is it implied in OP's image that any of your protectors will fight to the death to defend you. It just says "They will defend you." They're just stupid animals that won't do much on their own. It's up to you to train them into being something more than this doggo here.

gorilla skin is actually very thin and bears and lions are both stronger. Gorillas are the most overhyped animals in the kingdom

you are fucking retarded

yeah but like, you need a reasonably sized river just lying around, and unless you are very lucky odds are you don't have a river in sprinting distance from you.

Not an argument.

Bull would fuckup a gorilla. Easily.

Gorillas are cowards though and the stupidity of a gorilla was highlighted in Harambe when it panicked and dragged a child around.
You can't even find a story on the internet of a gorilla killing another animal. They get killed by chimps in the wild too.

neither were any of yours, so...

Except for the part where I explained that you're wrong and why? Gotcha.

Its basically unwinnalbe by the numbers alone, even if there are picks thrice as powerful as others (which there are not), 2 vs 7 is brought to an power ratio of 6 vs 7 which is still a loss

>Gorillas are the most overhyped animals in the kingdom
they have no natural predators, if they did they'd be beasts

its like lion vs tiger, the tiger is bigger and stronger so you'd think it would win, but a lion spends its entire life fighting other lions, while the tiger just hunts on its own and doesn't fight shit so in a 1v1 a lion destroys, but if you were to swap their roles in life lions would be bitches

you've just been shitposting all along buddy

Right. Except a hunter is not just thrice as powerful as a Lion or Wolf. He's more like thousands of times as powerful (one bullet equals one death in the hands of a capable hunter).

>you've just been shitposting all along buddy
Keep telling yourself that, Tyrone.

remember its 2(two) humans + x, not just 1, the hunter can be shooting shit while you're manning a flamethrower for eagles, or pouring oil into a field and setting it alight for the rats

2 humans > all

10,000 rats + bears is the best combo. None of the large animals can fuck with a bear and that many rats will kill literally anything other than the birds.

Chad is that you?

With limited firing speed, reload, inaccuracy and limited range, the hunter will not take out 3 stacks of the animals listed there before they reach you and fuck you up.