Lifting for girls

>lifting for girls

>HEIGHT FACE FRAME

i don't understand, why would she get pregnant by a ~70 year old dude?

money

probably rich

paycheck

>women
>don’t understand them

The more pertinent question here is how is that old man still fertile?

Stephen hawking managed to seduced a nurse while married and almost completely paralysed. He’s the ulitmate chad.

anyone here watch 90 day fiance? remember the dumpy mormon guy who married the 10/10 sheltered brazilian girl. Made me fucking livid.

He isn't.

kek this

>white people

>

>/pol/-posters on our board

We can just stop with the whole "human race" thing now, it wasn't a good idea

hitler tried but noooooooooo england had a hissy fit

Lol fucking white people

That Mormon dudes really tall though, user.

Can you guys explain to me what it is he's trying to say? I legitimately can't understand what ideas this dark fellow is attempting to convey.

D'aaaw is the little snowflake triggered? Lighten up sweetie. ;)

he ''confirmed'' shit out of his ass

your reading comprehension is fucking shit if that is the case

Nobody will ever truly appreciate that you lift. That's why you should only lift for yourself, because you like it. Doing things because you think other people might like that you do that thing is setting yourself up for disappointment every time

It's the truth. N O B O D Y gives a single shit about your lifts, or the effort that goes into your training. It actually makes them feel more negatively about you.

Where did I say anything overtly left-wing?

Ah okay that's what it seemed like, a slightly humorous exaggeration typical of Africans.

No, I just don't understand the simplified African way of speaking English. I have never been to the US so I'm not up to date with the subtleties of black language.

This can't be fucking real lol

>haven't had social gains when I started lifting
>tfw becoming swole and aesthetic just made you more offputting to people, and they have developed disdain for you
only other lifters understand

Can someone please message Mick and legitimately ask him how he managed to date a 9/10 not to mention get her pregnant?

im sure Veeky Forums could learn from him.

Mental Illnesses and a daddy fetish.

Niggers are retarded. There are no “subtleties,” just a general bastardization of the language

THEY LEARNED

gramps' gun don't shoot blanks baby

This is my fetish

>random nigger say "ayyooo it confirm bitch lmao"
>Veeky Forums takes this as proof
Cmon

What the fuck