Is it too late for mankind?

Is it too late for mankind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvcEP0EjqIc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2 soyboys are getting vasctomies
I have no problem with this

Both of these men are 6'4"+, are married with kids and are probably millionaires

>late for mankind
>mandrake, lift on

This lmao. Literal alphas

I’m unsure about the height part but they are definitely rolling in money

Just googled it I was half wrong, the one with the glasses is 6'0" but the one with the beard is 6 foot fucking 7 kek.

Queers

Then why are they sterilising themselves faggot?

because they've had enough kids and wanna shoot loads into their wives.

>Be rich successful youtuber, making money off of idiots watching me talk about generic shit and eat weird food
>Be married to loving wife and have enough kids
>Want to fuck raw and shoot loads into said wife without making more children because rubbers feel like shit and pills make her go crazy
>get a vasectomy
>faggot jobless NEET on an anime image board calls me a soyboy

Ishiggydiggy

>living vicariously through Youtube 'celebs' pushing the vasectomy meme

Cringe desu

So why not make their wives take birth control instead?

can someone tell me who these guys are

They are 6'4"? I always thought they were midgets from the few clips of their show i've seen. Nice enough guys though, a bit too bubbly.

Birth control fucks up women really bad. Not to mention the xenestrogens they piss out into the water.

see

>waaah waah pay for my birth control evil Republicans, it's MY RIGHT
>Oh whoops, it's going to poison your water supply too :)

What did liberals mean by this?

iirc they both have like 2-3 kids each...I don't see anything wrong with this they did their biological duty

You and I both know (((who))) is behind this user

>Paying attention to these people
>Have ever paid attention to these people

Don't feel bad later on user, you never had the chance to make it.

How did women even get it in their head that other people should pay for them to be fucking whores.

Where are my free condoms.

Refer to

Makes them fat and crazy screw that.

not that you're interested in a sincere response but birth control medication is handy for stuff other than birth control, e.g. painful periods

Varg is right, friend. "Mankind" and civilization are a cancer.

Just a reminder it is actually high test to get a visectomy

Also you’d have to be a mongoloid to not see why birth control should be covered in health plans.

bretty good fren

cope

oh no, biology is hard to deal with. waaaaaaaa
this is far too real.

>Where are my free condoms
Are you retarded? Literally everywhere

Used to watch these guys on youtube years ago. They had good content. I stopped following youtube channels a while back, glad to see they stayed in the game and made some money.

this, unironically

>vasectomies sterilize you permanently

>caring about muh soyboys
>caring about internet and TV ""celebrities""
I don't know about mankind, but your chances of making it are looking grim.

>oh no, biology is hard to deal with. waaaaaaaa

You’re right, I don’t want any kids. But my gf is on that free BC, so no abortions here.

Also infant mortality rates have a huge part in that

I don't think they would ever need one though, seems like pointless cruelty

>expecting the guy making that argument to know anything about what planned parenthood and other programs do for men and women

This.
If you have many kids then vasectomy is justified, also, it is not a castration, a quick procedure can revert the effects later in your life.

ITT: Incels larping that they're somehow better than 2 rich men over 6 foot tall who have wives, families and millions of followers.

why would gay guys get a vasectomy?

2 fags

RIP the West

>defending men online
u gay?

t. the guy who has never touched a woman

this but unironically

I'm not defending them, I'm just laughing at how pathetic you Elliot Rodger level fags are

it's much too late to stop the soyboy culture

This gif makes me uncomfortable delet pls

Checkmate Atheists

They have the potential to be reversed but it doesn't always work so yeah there's a chance they are permanently sterilizing themselves.

this always bothered me. How do fags reproduce if they, well, can't?

are you asking how the gay gene get's passed on?

>MILO
dropped

They reproduce by molesting young boys.

>none of this makes them not soyboys
prep your wifes daughters bull

Give me free migraine meds then they are painful.

ok
>you are now aware that a single-payer system would actually do this

>thinking that its a superior system

>implying I said that

For real. Both of them are genuinely over 6'4" and still have a great build, great hairline and good facial features.

They have been friends since early childhood, became rich and successful together and both are married and have kids.

Living the dream.

>living in california
>living the dream

top kek

california is huge, i don't know where these guys live but inland california is great. i'm in temecula.

i know a guy from temecula. he was a totally brainwashed commie retard. anyway, they live in burbank

Delet this

When I look at "men" my age is absolutely disgusts me and makes me want to lift more.

F

DELET

Ever notice how black people never do this gay shit?

Blacks are really just as bad now you just don't know any. The only based not cuck blacks I've known sold drugs and had been to jail.

Lmfao plenty of corny niggas.

autists will manage to convince themselves this isn’t god’s truth

jrj

This all the way.
But guess it must be the worst shit ever if wanting to pound it raw after already having kids will make some virgins on an internet imageboard sperg out.

>anything is possible for god
>he forgot that god hates fags

This, more alpha than op will ever be

Planned Parenthood and any drug store ever you brainlet

>great-grandma literally had 12 kids
>they all lived in borderline poverty and only the ones who became doctors or lawyers made it out
>grandma had 5 kids
>they lived tight on money but all my uncles + mom got a good education and are now varying degrees of succesful
>mom had 2 kids
>living the dream, got private education all the way through college, international vacations every year, got gifted most shit I wanted, money worries are non-existant
>I have a dog
Because I enjoy having money to myself and I'm not literally retarded enough to have a child before 32
Nothing wrong with that image

>a quick procedure can revert the effects later in your life.
only in theory
in practice vasectomies always result in partial or complete infertility depending on how long you wait to have it reversed

Literally fucking everywhere, I've hav gotten some literally handed to me
Not like you'll ever use them though

World is over populated anyways

you are literally the biggest problem facing the west.

Gayness is caused by markers in your epigenetics that are passed from father to daughter and mother to son.

Women won't fuck you because of biology, and you're obviously not dealing with it well, so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make

>Breeding like and Alabama hillbilly is the solution to fixing the west
Guess you will have to have some kids on my behalf, senpai

>How do fags reproduce
Memetics which include emotional and psychological manipulation and rape.
Oh and queerness is passed on which is why gays spend a FUCKTON of time shiling the whole "lesbians and bisexuals are just as good as women and worth fucking and bisexual men are still good genetics and are worth breeding with." thing.

The moment that that homosexuality is not seen as a tragic flaw in their genetics but something that can be passed on like a genetic illness or mentally conditioned into ignorant maleable minds then gays will become lepers.

If you want to sleep around and not worry about being forced to pay child support this is the way to go. Since that lifestyle is that if a degenerate, yes it is too late for mankind.

You do not understand genetics at all and are literally a delusional retard.

The west is already overpopulated mate. Keeping our numbers in line with the third world would destroy our countries. The birthrates spiel is a meme drummed up by the financial elite to justify immigration. They would have the entire world live in shoeboxes to support their endless economic "growth" and hedonism.

We're really lucky all of these white nationalists are pudgy brainlets or they'd be the biggest problem facing the "West."

Yeah, you have less children so politicians can import in more Muslims to keep their workforce growing

Yeah because pajeets and nigerians live in such developed countries thanks to their retardedly high birth rates

t. guy who wants to be a woman

Beta right-wingers now trying to paint alphas as nu-males.

Reminded me of that Mes Aïeux song

youtube.com/watch?v=JvcEP0EjqIc