TRT Thread

Starting TRT this week. Can the TRT bros tell me what to expect? I push weight at the gym daily and I'm hoping to finally get the gains for all the hard work that I'm doing. Most of all I'm looking to sleep better, not have to take a midday nap daily, and finally want to fuck my wife again regularly. Haters go on and hate but please at least contribute to the thread.

Do u actually have low t? Did you try to.raise it naturally?

yes. yes.

That sucks.
Was it age related or drug abuse/alcohol ? Why is your t low?

>Did you try to.raise it naturally?

can this shit meme stop

I want to get on trt. How do?

It is possible but only if you either have an addiction to drugs/alcohol or an eating disorder and serious mental issues that affect sleep/stress

have low t. see a doc

pituitary gland issues too

ptsd from army / only six months clean from alcohol. Finally fucking did it though. All the work I've done I hoped it would have turned around naturally

Been on TRT about 5 months. Here's what to expect:

>Improved sleep quality
>Gains will come MUCH easier now
>Increased likelihood of waking up with morning wood
>Confidence will likely improve
>Energy level will increase quite a bit
>Libido will skyrocket after the first month and level off quickly after that
>Abdominal fat will slowly but surely come off
>Overall quality of life will improve

Now for the negatives:

>Oily as fuck skin for the first month
>You'll probably get slight gyno during the first two months
>Bloating (usually mild)
>Hair loss will accelerate slightly
>More prone to occasional mood swings
>Testes are essentially shut down (most recent blood revealed < 0.1 for FSH and LH)

Keep in mind those were the effects I had, so you may or may not have all of them with the exception of your testicles shutting down - kinda hard to avoid when you're using exogenous test. For the most part I don't regret anything since TRT has drastically improved my life, as I was at 190 for a test level at 27 years old. Good luck.

ty user

>say's weed has no negative side effects
>uses TRT and HGH

i don't get it. brogan you mean?

Congrats bro, PTSD and opiates/alcohol killed my t, 290 at best at 30, started trt a year ago, life is so much better, I still have bad days but I don't use anymore at all, only have a glass of wine with dinner here and there no more drinking a 5th a night, and rarely consider blowing my brains out any more. It's been life changing and the best health decision I've ever made. I run roughly 150mg test e a week pinned 75 mg every 4 days, keeps me around 800, I ran it a little higher first and made some good gains but didn't feel as good, this is my sweet spot

I’m 4 months in and definitely leaning out a around the middle, have made decent gains in the gym and am gonna start SS Monday to try and milk out the last linear gains I have, gained 10lbs and dropped 5%bf. sleep is usually better, libido is much higher, beard is starting to grow in a little thicker too.

All in all a much better place than I was before.

> libido is much higher,

Can confirm, libido on properly dosed TRT is phenomenal. I'm 26 on 140 mg test-c perweek and usually jack it 2-4 times per day every day and rock hard healthy erections. Granted other factors are important like sleep, but TRT dramatically increased libido for me.

How old is Noe Rogaine?

Can you expand on the whole testes shutting down bit? Sounds a bit scary desu senpai.

>Noe Rogaine

I'm the user on TRT for 5 months, I forgot to mention a major side effect that you may or may not like - almost guaranteed weight gain. I shot up from 178 to 188 in 10 weeks. About half of that was water weight, but the other half was pure muscle (mainly to the delts and traps area). Be prepared to look a bit fluffy for a short bit thanks to the water bloat though.

Tfw test levels hover around 310-330. No TRT for me, and no gainz, no boners, should just kms.

Look up HPTA axis on google. Essentially when you introduce exogenous testosterone to the body your testes get the message that enough test is being made so they almost stop functioning. My testicles are quite atrophied (about half of their pre-TRT size) but I'll worry about taking HCG when I come close to wanting kids.

find a clinic that specializes in hrt and they will be much mor sympathetic. or just self prescribe

Mine wasn't low enough either, I self prescribed, told my Dr though, he doesn't have an issue with it and helps monitor

I thought Greg Plitt was white

thanks for the info and thanks for your service battle

dat pepe doe. lolz lolz

Honest question, why aren't guys on TRT not considered roiding? Isn't that basically what it is?

Roiding works by taking you beyond what is biological and generate more gains than naturally , TRT keeps you high end normal. It isn't natty (TM) but neither are insulin needles or asthma inhalers.

Same way that a dude with glasses isn't considered roiding or a guy with a limp who uses a cane. Its correcting a problem with the body to be within a normal range of ~800.

Roiders aim for ~2500 and do all sorts of other bullshit like thickening their blood and whatever

Wrong. Jesus what a stupid fuck you are.

Care to explain how then, Dr. Roidstein?