Reminder that you will never make it, unless you have one of these jobs

Reminder that you will never make it, unless you have one of these jobs

Hurry up and impregnate me tier:

Investment Banking,Equity Analyst, Lawyer, Private Equity or Hedgefund

Impress her family tier:
Big Four CPA, Regular CPA, Engineer Project Management, Managment Consulting. Business owner.

Good Tier:
Software developer, Technical consulting, any engineering except civil.

Bottom tier:
Everything else.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ccSVPy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot Medical fields like dentists or doctors.

I knew medicine was bottom tier from the start

>Tfw no gf when doctor

which go in bottom tier

>-i-banking
>working 70-100 hours a week
>god tier
sure, you make a ton of money but work in for a week and tell me you dont want to kill yourself

So I I’m studying to become an Accountant and open my own accounting business, now do I go in
Impress her family tier-business owner
Or
Bottom tier- everything else.

WHere do all you fucks live? Big cities the girls are so SJW they won't even want to be with you in these fields

>any engineering except civil

As a petroleum engineering major it makes me laugh everytime that the civil meme is literally everywhere even on boards where you would never expect it

What if you're some Rich Business Owner with a Skyscraper and everything, even have Nobels and shit, but are packing an average dick? Will women want you or will they kick you out of bed? A nice body and face are of course a given.

He said Business Owner you tard.

>Cooking in bottom tier

Straight up wrong. Celebrity chefs are so big right now that any random cook is basically bumped up to a level of minor celebrity. If you can avoid eating like total shit, you're golden

This website has honestly pushed you past the point of no return if you think a woman wouldn't fuck a guy who had all of that even if he had a 4 inch cock, let alone a 6 inch cock.

I mean Howard Hughes tier user, not Fishing Supplies Store Owner.

enjoy the 100 hour weeks lmao

>This website has honestly pushed you past the point of no return
Don't say that user... But what if those women took pics of that super-man's junk and posted it everywhere to ridicule him? Don't you remember all the fuss about Jude Law and Brad Pitt when in reality they had average dicks? Meanwhile Fassbender and his half-chub are somehow considered Gods...

Just letting you know im hiding your shitty thread. Fuck off.

>tfw civil with a job meanwhile all the petro/chem grads are all unemployed and considering suicide

the meme has switched the last few years

>white caller cucked by the mailman jobs

OP thinks investment banking is like non stop Wolf of Wall Street.

It’s more like prematurely balding short sleeve button down with a tie tied too short working 70hrs a week in a cube farm just to stay afloat.

Unless your Dads the president of the firm and in that case you make a few phone calls and call it a day.

How insecure are you people if you think owning a fucking skyscraper, winning a Nobel prize, and being loaded for life is worth less in the eyes of a woman than a big cock? I know I'm on Veeky Forums and this is pretty much a given, but do any of you actually talk to women?

Also
>lawyer

My fucking sides what are 17? You watch to many Shonda Rhimes shows bro

>How insecure are you people if you think owning a fucking skyscraper, winning a Nobel prize, and being loaded for life is worth less in the eyes of a woman than a big cock?
I'm... I'm pretty insecure. I once tried to kill myself for getting an 8/10 on a math test... Thankfully the rope broke...

Thank god I work in the IBD, but to exclude trading while including research is suspect. Lawyers are only legit if they are from like one of 10 firms. There are thousands of idiot lawyers that make almost no money. Also the buyside should be on a separate god tier.

Being a banker in NYC is a layup

>wageslave cuck tries to make himself feel better by shit posting on Veeky Forums while his girlfriend is BBC’d

>Reminder that you will never make it, unless you have one of these jobs
the only way to not make it is by thinking like this, just concentrate on your objectives bro and you're gonna make it in the end
and if for you making it is getting a woman your objectives are way too low, try something bigger

Former management consultant here, not that great desu

What about lawyer + generational wealth? That’s my combo and I still suffer from no gf syndrome.

Being a lawyer is probably the worst decision someone could ever make

Most lawyers are human trash

Isn't lawyer the worst doctorate job there is rn if you're not a partner/superstar? thought there was major saturation in law schools

>medicine: bottom tier
Every time I mention to a girl that im a med student they suddenly get wet and interested in me. I dump them after the first fuck and dont spend a penny on them. Brainlets and poorlets btfo

Dick Size? Do money, status and outwards appearance trump cock?

>mfw the autistic permavirgin engineers on Veeky Forums think women like their jobs

oh and i know, all engineers are autists except for the ones on /fit. of course

>mfw this board is so desperate for women, they deify women to such an extent that they literally even base the jobs they have off of how women will view them

this place is so pathetic, it may honestly be beyond help

>any engineering except civil.

Civil has so much variety. I can work in the office, field, travel, all kind of options. Truly the Veeky Forumsizen's major.

>business owner isnt top
>all that nerd shit
op = virgin

I live in cuck capital of the world and girls are always impressed when they find out I study business

I know people in Louisiana who get pissy when I mention how cheap gas is compared to a few years ago. If it was up to them gas would be back up to hovering around $4 nationally.

>tfw unemployed chad
>bang 2-3 girls a week off tinder
>live on welfare

what you do with you life doesn't matter as long as you're getting enough value from what you're doing, gf's want confidence and its impossible to have if you hate what you do for a living

5,5 inches, 5'10, 7/10 face but pretty buff. All that are irrelevant to women because of my wallet though so whatever

Huh, really? And they don't complain, or have ever tried to embarrass you or something for pumping & dumping?

they must be dumb af

discord.gg/ccSVPy

Only real negros

income matters most

and not being ugly

>everyone on Veeky Forums is either a doctor/medical school, lawyer, investment banker, accountant, engineer, computer programmer
>all are also rich
>all also get tons of women

wow really makes you think how they all ended up here

Plus have 7.5"+ dicks. And are at least an 8/10. But are "too autistic to get laid".

>mfw I tell a girl I'm a firefighter
>mfw every single one of them compliments me after
>mfw they keep asking me questions about my job
>mfw I can feel how that makes me twice as attractive
>mfw I'm not a real firefighter

Project some more poorlet. Not everyone is a failure in life like you

Lul

Coast Guard master race

My life is an episode of Bay Watch

I get to rescue sea turtles and dolphins and rail out roasties in Miami

>tfw deep into the northern hemisphere
it's just not fair

>tfw spooky government work is bottom teir

>tfw impress her family tier

What are you senpai?

Yeah making $300,000 for a nonsurgical specialty and having the social prestige of ((helping people)) sure is bottom tier.

Also most lawyers do not belong in top tier at all. Certainly most young ones don't

Sorry meant

For this.

>own my own business.

>painter and drywaller.

>tfw Im still a degen

Work 100 hours a week, no sun, no exercise, no sleep, no test, get skinny fat, pale, balding/thin hair at 30. be rich, buy boat and vacation house, never learn to sail, never get to use boat or vacation house, wife drinks champagne with stud on boat and in vacation house. have kids, probably not yours, they become rich hedonist faggot druggies, they don't respect you, wife doesn't respect you, you don't respect you
>Success

Lol women don't know what 5.5" is compared to 5 or 6. Also considering average is ~5.5 there'd be a fuckload of unsatisfied women if they really wanted more.

You know big four partners can clear 500k to 1 mil right. Your nothing special if you compare it to upper echelons of certain industries.

I guess that's a good way of looking at it.

t. fellow average dick

Yeah, it's crippled our local economy. I live in a town that's probably 30% oilfield work. It hit us pretty hard when the prices tanked. Luckily for me, I'm on the refinery side so I'm gonna be last to go if shit gets worse.

That being said I'm still pretty stoked every time I fill up my truck for only $40.

stop larping or post a pic from your terrace which we'll reverse google search and find you larping

>Invest in crypto
>Use crypto gains to open up my own single family office, i.e.: my own personal hedge fund/PE firm
>Invest in a high end strip club in Cabo, buy private security from Blackwater
>Tell the strippers as a condition of employment they have to fuck me or no green card to the US
>Endless stream of tight 18-19 year old thicc Latinas...and I get PAID for this
>Finally decide to settle down, tell one of the many girls I'm seeing that I could only get long term with a girl who was down for threesomes
>Spoiler alert, most girls are at least a little bi
>Marry my dream girl, still go fuck other girls WITH her
>We build a business empire together
>Year is 2052, America has fallen into disrepair
>Decide to run for President to fix things
>Everyone dismisses me as an eccentric billionaire playboy who has no chance
>Veeky Forums remembers another eccentric billionaire who back in His day made America great again

Thank you memes. I will give you a shout out in my inaugural address for everything you have done for me.

>tfw cop
>be white
>tfw white girls hate me (most are liberal here)
>tfw black girls love me (black guys hate me)
>in the age of BLM
>my job is like a scary version of Reno 911!, and with twice the amount of tards

pig life gives me mixed feels, but I still enjoy it

T. Pipe Welder

the average wage of Veeky Forums (who are all accountants in the biggest firms in the world, doctors, and engineers at top tech companies) average around $400,000 USD. in fact the average wage of Veeky Forums posters is higher than those of silicon valley california

3-1=2
Good tier

But I'm none of these things. Never claimed I was such an accomplished man, user. I just enjoy fantasy scenarios. You think if I had a Nobel and a Skyscraper I'd be here?

Sweden?

I'm unemployed. I'm ugly. I'm literally invisible to women. They try and walk through me. I shouldercheck women on a weekly basis and have an excellent resting bitch face so they don't even squeak. But I'm old so I don't care about holes anymore. Enjoy running round in circles over pussy youngfags.

Wrong.

It's all about supply and demand. For instance, I am a pilot in the military. I live on a military base near a small town. The gender ratio is way the fuck out of whack here, and you have greek god tier chads making bank dating women that looked like Danny Devito shit out a hobbit not because they pick the low hanging fruit, but that's because the only fruit the tree has to offer.

What you are means a lot, and you should always strive to be the best man you can be, but where you are means a lot more. You're not going to catch a fish in the desert.

I'm a GS-13 in the government and make six figures. I'd say I'm top tier especially being under 30.

You copied this thread, changed it and made it worse. What an unfunny unoriginal faggot you are

Girls are dumb. As long as you don't say out of the way "redpilled" shit and act like a sperg. They'll back down if you tell them to fuck off with their shit.

I was dating a girl and she kept saying how this or that was sexist. I would mostly brush it off, but then she talked about last names being sexist. I stood my ground saying it stood for family unity, and she kind of backed off with that rhetoric and said "oh well last names aren't that important to me".

Checked. You have your own place off welfare? Teach me your ways.

>Software developer
yeah programming really gets the bitches wet
fuck off virgin

is that you, youre a NYC banker?

it does id you post on fit idiot. everyone here is an engineer/programmer and all fuck TONS of girls

> people shit talk civil engineering
> making 67k usd at 24 y/o
> guaranteed raise to 90k usd by 26 y/o

nice meme

why is not a surprise that money is the only thing Veeky Forums cares about? is it because people here have nothing else besides money to look forward to

Kid i'm a big four accountant, I start off lower than you at 59k but I passed my CPA exam which puts me at 64k. Raises are between 9% - 15% , at 26 I can leave to become a controller and make $120k + equity. I'm also gonna be in a management position so I dont have to do shit beside make excel macros to automate most of my job.

>someone posts a completely unrelated job to yours
>you come in to talk about your salary

>THIS INSECURITY

Imagine being this incomprehensibly insecure and autistic.

>22 years old and own 50% of a high volume car dealership

Women still hate me despite my house, physique, 70k truck and 100k sports car.

desu pharmacy ftw y'all be finance cucks

Trust fund/Life insurance recipient NEET Tier

Pathetic wagies

Money is one of several numerical ways to gauge how successful someone has become.

Accountants, much like property agents are just easy-mode jobs who play with numbers in an hyper-inflated financial world. I'm glad you're doing well but you're not really making any meaningful difference to the world at the end of the day.

Women only respect these jobs for the paycheck she gets to spend while you slave away for 80 hours a week. And people like me who own their own business in the trades get to have fun with your woman while you slave away in a cubicle.

Cucked as fuck breh

Pharmacists are literally the autist basement dwellers of the health world.

What if you own a business instead of having a job?

3/4 Big four accountants wash out

Also, if you literally need to suck someones cock to move up. Enjoy the ride.

Yes

thank god I chose law school

That's because you're a greasy fucking car dealer. You're entire life consists of being the middle man for cookie cutters.

Lmfao

Well I make 7 figures a year so fuck you, wagecuck.

redpill alert

>Impress her family tier:
>Business owner.

Can't you read user?

What if I will inherit my dad's company?

reminder you have weak cuckold genetics if you go to university

>Calls me a wage cuck
>Boasts about his wage

This is the intellect average car salesmen. Your dad cutting you in for 50% of his business is not an accomplishment. Stop trying to impress girls with your fagtron GT.