Carnivores BTFO

Carnivores BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BzPjHd
jgtwo.com/2014/02/12/misfits-allegedly-had-weight-lifting-requirement-for-singer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>those calves

he would wear a shirt that says vegan on it

now i challenge you to find a real life example and not a drawing

>Vegan has to draw a picture to illustrate point.
>No photographic evidence.
Yeah, how can carnivores compete with shitty drawings?

vegans BTFO

Vegan Gains. Clarence Kennedy. Alpha destiny

>Green goblin
no
>alex the manlet
no
Clarence is a great example though.

Clarence is literally on steroids and didn't become vegan until attaining the level of lean mass he already has.

What does it matter if he's on steroids? And if being vegan is good for anything it's cutting.

>heavy strawmanning
>unrealistic edgy self insert
>grade school level drawing skills
>massive persecution complex
Are vegans literally the most pathetic living beings on the entire planet? Evidence points to yes.

>What does it matter if he's on steroids
youre a fucking idiot.

That picture is literally Doyle of the Misfits.

BUUUUUUUGEZ

come on retards do some research

discord.gg/BzPjHd

Taste is a social construct

I'll bet CASH MONEY that every so-called 'vegan' bodybuilder is cheating and/or on steroids.

>Veeky Forums not recognising a drawing of Doyle Wolfgang von Frankenstein
I weep for this generation. He's in his mid 50s too I think, so looking damn good. Pic related shows his muscles better.

Omnivores master race.

The Misfits had a lifting requirement for their band kek.
>jgtwo.com/2014/02/12/misfits-allegedly-had-weight-lifting-requirement-for-singer/

You must not know about Patrick Baboumian.

OP tho. This picture is embarrassingly stupid. What are you doing.

Kek

patrick baboumian also used to eat meat and has said that he does not recommend a vegan diet to people who are first starting to lift.

Got an example of someone who started skelly and is jacked, vegan the entire time? Putting on muscle is a lot more difficult than maintaining. Can't just post someone who's jacked and say he's vegan. Doesn't fucking matter if he put on the muscle with steak, but has been vegan for a the past few years.

Post natty vegans

he is losing on a constant basis in competition against meat eaters, he is just taking a shit tonne of steroids and still not at the level of zydrunas savickas, brian shaw, or the legend himself pudzianowski, alpha destiny made his gains eating meat, now he his literally loosing them real fast both mass and strenght. as clerence the harry potter dude, the same, he made all of his gains while eating meat and doing steroids. There aint no decent looking natty vegans and as far as strenght goes, they are literally the weakest fucks out there when natty.

Where's your source on Pat Bab saying that? Not doubting you but have never seen him say that and I've been following him for a long ass time.

The overlap between people who care about veganism and people who care about fitness is pretty low. Combine that with only 1-2% of people being vegan (with most of those people going vegan in their 20s, most likely after they would have taken an interest in fitness) the sample size is pretty low.

Off the top of my head I think Torre Washington who went vegan before bodybuilding. There's also Nimai Delgado and John Venus, the latter of which made most of his gains plant-based. Clarence kennedy has also increased his lifts and gained some LBM since his switch.

This. Anytime vegans point to a huge vegan theyre usually on roids.
Natty cucks should kys themselves.

>Clarence kennedy has also increased his lifts and gained some LBM since his switch.

Given that he is on steroids, he would have likely made those improvements anyway

>if you take steroids you don't need protein

astonishing

>he fell for the Doyle is vegan meme
stop being so naive

Alpha destiny became vegan a week ago you worthless nigger

>vegan tattooed across your ass

Vegans are actually retarded

doyle is obviously on roids

post body

THIS

Lets be honest. 99% of vegans look more like the guy on the right

>Pic related shows his muscles better.
thats because its been photoshopped and retouched. also you should wep for yourself caring about some grown man who wears makeup to look like an edgy faggot halloween character.

Stopped listening to misfits when i turned 14

>any tattoo isnt retarded

Jokes on all of you guys, trash talk all you want but this is completely possible: all a vegan needs eat protein supplements like her life depends on it, because their diet completely lacks good sources of protein. But certainly if a vegan is on PEDs they can look big.

So yes you can have muscle if you are a vegan.

Imagine if she hadn't trained her quads that much. Would've been really hot.

it's Vagene, not Vegan

>drawing yourself as an emo faggot
Did a teenager make this?

holy shit

>the tatoo artist practised on dead pig's skin for years before making her tatoo

Except that Veeky Forums defines any fit vegan as "on roids" or "secretly eating meat". A vegan could post bloodwork and a statement from a doctor and Veeky Forums would find a way to reject it. Veeky Forums NEEDS to believe it's impossible so it will.
This is why nobody bothers posting fit vegans - Veeky Forums always has an excuse or a reason for why that one doesn't count.

>being this delusional

Fuck you, kid. Go listen to Death Grips or whatever the fuck kinda crap youngsters listen to these days, and leave us old men be with our late 70s punk.

Except that in this very thread several vegan bodybuilders have been mentioned, and Veeky Forums collectivley just goes "Nope, doesn't count! Why not? Well because you CAN'T make gains as a vegan lmao!". They're always either roiding, eating meat, or losing strenght. Even when they demonstrably aren't. Someone even just plain made up that Patrik Baboumian said he doesn't recommend vegan diets for noobs.

And usually when these kinds of statements about roiding are made, Veeky Forums is skeptical as FUCK. There are people on this board who unironically believe Jeff Seid is natty, and will call anyone who disagrees a jelly faggot. Despite all the evidence. But say that a vegan roids? You need 0 proof and everyone will just accept it matter of factly. Why? Cause "fuck vegans lmao".

I can understand that the vegan diet can maintain muscle mass, but I don't think it can ever BUILD a proper body. Vegans like Clarence, livewire, and others built their bodies off meat, then switched. I don't think it's possible to build Clarence's body without meat

OK user, can you explain why that is? I mean obviously it can be harder and more challenging, but why can't one build muscle? Imagine an experiment, where we take two twins brothers (ie genetically identical) and have them do the exact same lifting program with the exact same intensity, and give them a diet that is exactly the same in terms of macros and macros. BUT one gets an omni diet and one a vegan diet. (We also assume that macros and micros are identical in terms of absorption, so the vegan guy for example would get more protein and iron in his diet so that the amount actually absorbed by the body is the same).

Logically and scientifically I cannot imagine how their progress would not be about the same, if not identical. Again, the vegan one would have a harder time designing the diet and would need supplements, but “needs way more planning” does not mean “completely impossible”. I mean I could imagine that by some to me unknown mechanism, the vegan one might make gains a bit slower. But not at all? No muscle added at all, despite eating at a surplus and lifting heavy? Really? How on Earth would that work exactly? Is meat somehow magical? And if so, how much meat would one need to add to an otherwise vegan diet to make gains?

Lets say a third brother (they’re triplets now) get a vegan diet but also eats bivalves (oysters, mussels, etc.) which some vegans have argued should be considered vegan. Would he make gains?

Clarence built his body on roids. He's not an example of what vegan natties can expect

>Doyle Wolfgang von Frankenstein
>He’s been vegan since January 1, 2014
Got all his gains before veganism, no points are awarded.

Not him, but the biggest hurdle is that there simply isn't really any protein dense vegan foods. It might be possible, I never looked into their diets, but it would have to be a hell of a bulk to get enough protein, and cutting would be nearly impossible.