*teleports behind you*

>*teleports behind you*
>"Your arms are large, but can they carry you up the dominance hierarchy bucko?"

No, but at least I can clean my room.

i got my powercage in my room, i do lifting while listening to PEterson classes on my laptop. feels good

Now listen here, I've thought aboot this for a long time, and I mean a real long time, 30 years to be exact.

Large arms, and I learned this in part from Jung, are a major part of the archetypal male hero and well, you bloody well shouldn't underestimate a large arm, it really matters, like it REALLY matters.

As far as I can tell, and I've done a lot of reading about this, are that lobsters arms are by far the biggest of any sea dwelling, father rescuing, dragon slaying *rambles about the underworld for 30 minutes then plugs new book*

*it was a hologram*
>"omae.. your vision must be fading old man.. for i am already at the top of your hierarchy..."
*cuts down your nazi sympathizing head*

So what you're saying is, that we should all cut off our legs and replace them with arms, and that women are inferior since they don't have as big arms?

What are you saying? Are you trying to say we're lobsters?

*teleports behind him and puts him in a chokehold*
"oh i dunno"
*unsorts him into bone*
"welp, thats one more rung up the metaphorical ladder!"

Kek

You got this down just right haha

the discipline of both the mind and body, within the solitude of your own personal space.

Kek

beautiful

God dammit I read this as if he was saying it

Sort your daughter out.

fuck this scammer. fuck his rick and morty-tier fanbase too

Yeah, same here.

God I love JP.

>yfw nobody outside the UK knew who she was before the interview
>yfw the first thing to get her international notice is her getting destroyed in a 30 min interview

This is his daugher. She took this photo after giving birth.
>mfw women fall for the "ugly after having kids" jew
>tfw you will never impregnate Peterson's daughter

imagine how motivated you'd be if you married his daughter, every family gathering you'd have to hear about how unsorted your life is.

that's his MTF transgender son, isn't it?

butterface

wtf? stop thinking in memes and sensationalism

peterson zizek when

cocaine and lobsters

And lobsters. Don't forget lobsters.

I don't mind Peterson but he is getting overexposed at this point. I mean god damn the advice he gives is decent but fucking obvious if you aren't an autistic loser to start with. He in no way deserves the hero worship he gets just because he slays sjw's.

what is r/the_donald's and the rest of the alt-right's obsession with this guy? he just seems to pander to them with really basic pseudo-intellectual talking points and tearing down easy targets like retarded SJW's and they lap it up like dogs

agreed

I read this in his voice kek. I'm only on the second chapter in his book though.

they just get hysterically excited about everything that triggers feminists and sjw's. that's it... I don't think they are even slightly familiar with his work, a majority of which has nothing to do with basement dwellers maning up

The dude appeals to weak males with a lack of father figures in their lives so he's their substitute daddy.

Peterson does get incredibly same-y the more you listen to him.