Need a gf to go out to places

>need a gf to go out to places
>to get a gf you need to go out to places

explain this shit fit.

>>need a gf to go out to places

what, no you dont I go to places alone or with friends, restuarants, movies, shooting, hikes, different religious temples etc

>shooting different religious temples
jesus dude

>leans into microphone
wrong

No, you need others to do that. You can even do it alone(bars to name a place). Go to the gym too and make friends there if you have no other place you can have interaction with others in.

going to the shooting range and checking out hindu templs and catholic churches on a saturday afternoon is very nice

>he goes to the movies, restaurants alone

yeah, if im hungry or want to see a movie i will. I dont care what people think if they see me at the local restuarant alone. Ill bring a book or ask the waiter if he/she wants to talk and they usually do. I go to alot of ethnic restuarants my friends dont wanna go to so i go alone and talk about the home country of the owners and their culture

>>he goes to the movies, restaurants alone (2)

>need a job
>need previous experience at job to get a job
explain this shit

What job?

Halp guys

>golfing on a frozen lake
Explain this shit

Financial engineer

Christ user, unmatch and try again

yeah man, its fun. Dont know why people would care what people think of them doing things alone

So... Your place or mine babe?

You can try to comfort yourself as much as you want, soy cuck. It will not change the truth, though.

what truth? If my gf or friends are at work and I feel the need to boogie over to check out an art gallery or some afghan resturant i have no problem eating alone

all fucking jobs here are like that.

reply with "you're*"

Shes being sarcastic

You lost, you dumb twat.

Tried this
Unmatched

Great way to work on balance and ball striking because you'd be afraid to ground the club into the ice

But as far as going out alone who cares what some 6/10 failure at life waitress thinks about you being hungry
I usually go to hipster bars that serve food and make aquaintances with the regulars who are all lonely too, then grils think the regulars are my friends and I never tell them that they aren't

woopsy daisy was replying to

Apply anyways you dipshit. They're hiring and if they actually want an employee you'll eventually get picked

B O T
O
T

Should've gone with
>well then I'm not saving you princess

At least no one will have heard it before

>Wants to go out to places.