>Train all day everyday for 2 weeks eating as much as possible
>Find a giantic gorila and fight him
>Lose and back to train again
>Become friend with the giantic gorila
>Go back to the city and train again
>Wait till your father show ups with gorila head so you rage and train more
>Train to fight your father but I doesnt matter becouse you punch like a girl

this. 100% this. FUCKING THIS

Just cut. Eat less and do some cardio. Drink a lot of water, eat your oats Dont run becouse you can fuck up your knees.

What forms of cardio are there besides running?

Not the same guy, but find a hill and do sprints. That's some of the best cardio you can do.

The best you can do is lost weight just by your diet and eventually do some light cardio.

Nononono, this fatty will explode his fucking knees/feet doing that.

Just eat less man. Walking is also great for you. Run and bike when your sub 200 at least. Don’t swim because I don’t want fat people making the public pool even grosser.

What if I got a pool at home

>not striving to be best hanma and strongest creature on earth
never gonna make it

Thats nice user!

THIS

That's why I suggested doing this on a hill (preferably with a steep grade) His knees will be fine.

To all the people against jogging for a 5'11 275lbs man, just to show are dumb you are, at weight would it be "safe" to run?

I dont know, im not a certified personal trainer.

I just say what I think will be the saffest way to lost weight and do cardio without fuck up his knees-

>Best Hanma
>Yujiro

You dun goofed.

My father is dead user

start by walking up 10-20 floors of stairs 3 times a week, if you live in an apartment take the stairs instead of the elevator. after 2 months you can come back to this question

theres nothing wrong with jogging but do it on grass not concrete or you will legit destroy your knees and regret it for the rest of your life

I agree. Run on grass.

Jogging on concrete fucked with my shins way more than my knees. And even that was probably due to me going all-out from day 1.

I don't think jogging on concrete is inherently terrible for your knees, just start out slow and steady and adjust to possible problems that might arise.

t. super fatty that has been jogging on nothing but concrete

>just to show are dumb you are,
think we all know whos dumb here

Sounds like a form issue. Do your feet land on the heel?

No idea. Been on a "break" for a couple of months now, so can't remember. I'm pretty sure it's more because I'm a fat fuck jumping straight into it though. Nothing happened when I ran a couple of years back with less mass.