twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>literally zero change
nice

wrong, he lost the weight of his glasses

I fantasize about cutting them down in droves

>push-ups = free lasik
Holy shit

kek

jesus, no post dating app chick will ever find a guy like this fuckable.

>tfw push ups caused blood to pool in my eyes and fix my astigmatism
ophthalmologists hate me

>we did 100 pushups every day for 30 days

as someone who started out looking like that and could barely do 10, no you fucking didn't.

>one hundred pushups a day
What is that equivalent to? Benching the bar for ten reps and going home?

They split them up over the day.

I cannot bring myself to hate my fellow man if he has not wronged me.
This negativity which you carry within you is a poison can only harm you.

Perhaps he did them in multiple sets throughout the day with shitty form.

I'm half Paki and I hate seeing so many Paki and Indian males dressing and acting like soy boys. Literally choosing the worst aspects of western culture to emulate.

Buzzfeed and numedia "journalists" have no race or culture. They are literally Jewish mercenaries who have no loyalty to anything besides conspicuous consumption and amoral neoliberalism taken to a fanatical extreme.

again, even if they did this, if he looked like that, he was doing knee push ups at the very least, spread throughout many sets.

if you're able to do 100 pushups at all in any variation in a day, every day, for 30 days straight you would not look as shit in the chest as he does. guaranteed. pushups are a lot harder in higher numbers than these shit fucks will lead you to believe.

this

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
n=220 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms
Soy isoflavones activate your body's estrogen receptors, proteins that detect the presence of estrogen and carry out effects such as changes in gene expression. However, isoflavones do so more weakly than your body's natural estrogen. If estrogen is absent, isoflavones weakly activate the estrogen receptor, mitigating the effect of low estrogen. If estrogen is abundant, isoflavones interfere with the activity of natural estrogen, limiting the effect of high estrogen levels. Since the structure of isoflavones is similar to estrogen, isoflavones may decrease your body's production of estrogen and increase the rate of estrogen degradation due to feedback mechanisms that control estrogen levels

tl;dr, big pharm pays big heart disease

Whoever made this image didn't go to college and claims it's a scam

my goal desu

Not a scam, just a summer camp that leave burgers into such huge debt they want government funded everything as answer

it clearly improved his eyesight

lol