Ideal female weight and body type?

Veeky Forums, whats your ideal aesthetic for females? short hair? long hair? blonde, brunette? height?

most importantly what about weight? i would like to improve myself, but i am unsure what goal to set.

when asking others in reality, they state something along the lines with "oh weight doesn't matter!" and "you dont have to go on a diet! why are you starving yourself?" it is very concerning that culture considers an apple for lunch as starvation. would like some non sugar-coated, honest answers. you can also add on other things like what you consider cute

Get out 3DPD

don't be fat
have long hair with bangs
be asain
That's all there is to it!

>Thinner the better; thigh gap, obvious collarbones, all that jazz
>Just a hint of abs and a small but firm butt
>Pale skin
>Long dark hair, preferably in a ponytail
>Boob size doesn't matter as long as they're perky

This is the body my gfs got and yeah, she catches a lot of shit for being "anorexic" but is almost all from sour grapes fatties who think their oh so educated because they read an article on Salon - whereas we're both doctors.
You eat the food you need to carve the body you want and ignore the haters. Don't fall for that fat is beautiful bs.

As for exercise, muscles don't look good on girls. Yoga or pilates for that core, hill running to burn cals and some glute specfic lifts to build that ass are all you need. Not lifts like squats which give you big tree trunk thighs.
My girl's also started bouldering and bjj with me but that's more for fun than any attempt to look better.

ideal height: 5'7"
ideal weight: 130-170lbs

Hey that’s me!

Other girl here, I'm also going to say weight doesn't matter, or at least matter as much as measurements. Obviously be in the healthy weight range, preferably on the lower end, but remember muscles weigh more than fat. (I'm 5'9" and 120 currently, trying to gain another five to be in a healthy range)

But I've gained roughly six pounds since I started lifting, but I have the skinniest waist of my life ( 24 1/2 inches) due to no longer having any pinchable fat in my stomach area. I've started doing more serious lifting with the help of my boyfriend to build my ass and thighs (I've always been naturally super skinny, so I do not have much of anything to grab onto) because that's his preference.

But then you'll have guys like this who would have preferred my original body. It really comes down to personal taste. If there's no specific guy you're trying to impressive, I say look at the clothing you like and what body type looks best in them and go for that look.

just look like this i don't know what women weight

How would you feel about achieving this body type?

What do you mean??

Wow just reread this and realized how shit my english is...fuck gotta love being dyslexic

I think he wants you to squat your bodyweight while wearing Sandals?

As to the op.
Height doesn't matter to me at all.
Blond or red hair, blue or green eyes
Weight doesn't matter at all, body type does.
Thin to athletic

Thicc

>Hey that’s me!
You're my gf now

I'll post something you can measure objectively. BMI 18.5 - 19 and body fat 12% - 17% with a hip to waist ratio of 0.7. This is the body type of a goddess.

All men like a variety of different women and have a different ideal woman.

What it comes down to though is pretty face + healthy body.

Healthy in the literal sense, not necessarily in the Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums meme sense.

Long-term you also have to be a likeable and dependable person.

this minimum

CASKA

This

>5'4" to 5'9" for height
> Good fat distribution on ass, B or C cup tits. More important than size is shape and symmetry
>Don't care about hair color. Prefer brunettes and blondes to redheads
>I'm not /pol/, but I really only like white girls and white mixed with something
> Longer hair, like shoulder length or a bit longer. Not a fan of short cuts, pixie cuts, etc...
>I don't really know about women's weights, but I like girls who are somewhat athletic looking. Sorry OP, I can't give a weight range

For personality,
>Political moderate
>Likes adventure, being spontaneous, and enjoys life.
>Sexually open to trying things, but not a whore --open relationships or extreme bdsm shit is not my thing
>Not very religious
> Smart, but not overly serious. I don't need her to be a phd

I think that's about it.

>Sexually open to trying things, but not a whore
You want her doing threesomes, i caught you sodomite

I think it would be cool to try, but I'd be worried that it would fuck the relationship up.

Tbh I'm a khv anyway, this is all escapism anyway.

If you want girl on girl she will want a boy on boy after so gl

>prefers blondes and brunettes to redheads
confirmed terrible taste, green eyes red hair objectively best combination
everything else is more or less impossible to dislike completely tho

Ronda Rousey
Or a red head version of her

Only woman that gets beaten up in an actual fight and still is better looking than 99% of women out there

ideal height 5 ft 10"
ideal weight 90lbs

white
5'2'' to 5'7''
bmi of 19-20
b, c, or d cup
any hair or eyes but not dyed, natural hair, long, feminine style
no piercings other than one each ear
no tattoos

the boyd of a 10yo boy

For appearance only? Ideally, around five-foot-eight, Mediterranean skin, light eyes, long hair, big tits, round arse, fit but not too fit and a lithe feminine grace about her. Realistically, not fat.

>found a total degenerate thicc qt buttslut who worships me
>discovered that I'm just as much of a degenerate
>she's so open to new shit sexually she'd 3some with me and her sister including them two doing things ("but she isn't into girls :(")
>I'm probably gonna have her suck the dick of the first friend I have over
>she says it makes it hotter for her if she doesn't have a say in it
>5 years ago all I wanted was a qt traditional housewife to have 2-3 kids and a golden retriever with
I am proof jews won the cultural war. It's over.

>"""sexually open"""
>not a whore
pick one

But you are a man, user

This build/body type on the right, but like 6 foot or over.

Yes the trolly you diverted, whether all the parts were switched or not, was caused by your decision. It is your decision and the effect that killed the person

Easy. Another one

>Yes the trolly you diverted, whether all the parts were switched or not, was caused by your decision. It is your decision and the effect that killed the person
>Easy. Another one

This is my dream body on a girl

You are held captive given a gun with a single bullet and asked to make a decision

A. kill the other captive held in the room with you using said gun and pulling the trigger

B. kill the other captive held in the room with you but as you fire your gun the bullet in mid motion is taken out and replaced with a new bullet. Now this bullet is not fired from your gun it is just place where the previous bullet was and given the same speed and target as the previous bullet

If you chose option b did you kill the captive?

Obviously yes you fucking brainlet you fired the gun

Greentext that pls

Not the same trolley but the same lethal condition passed by you will kill a person. That's a stupid question. Seriously

>cute face
>biggest (natty) tits, butt and thighs as possible, as long as the tummy is flat
>lovehandles are ok
>white
>blue or green eyes
>blonde or ginger
>height anywhere from 5'2" to 5'8"

>personality
literally just don't be a thot.

My perfect gf is just a non-thot white thicc gf with big milkies.

>You are held captive given a gun with a single bullet and asked to make a decision
>A. kill the other captive held in the room with you using said gun and pulling the trigger
>B. kill the other captive held in the room with you but as you fire your gun the bullet in mid motion is taken out and replaced with a new bullet. Now this bullet is not fired from your gun it is just place where the previous bullet was and given the same speed and target as the previous bullet
>If you chose option b did you kill the captive?
>Obviously yes you fucking brainlet you fired the gun

Hey man wanna be friends? I can be over in an hour

it's not like you're gonna marry her... right?

Her appearance of "worshipping" you is just clever manipulation.

perfection

>Ronda Rousey better looking than 99% of women out there

>no ass

It finally makes sense why so many people on fit are thirsty, unhappy in their relationship or virgins.

There are only so many perfect women go around.

She's a lot of things but clever is not one of them.

>17 to 20 BMI
>average height
>some hips
>not too big ass
all that matters is basically your face though, as long as you aren't grossly under- or overweight.

Gross.

This
5'10'' and not sure what her weight was around this time