Why does he have no chest?

Why does he have no chest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pC6vRJsBZEg
youtube.com/watch?v=0PLBXAcKyDw
youtube.com/watch?v=SncapPrTusA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was proportional to the rest of his body, Honestly it was pretty aesthetic. Much better than the giant mantits that most people want today.

I think I read somewhere that he did some bodybuilding type stuff but it made him too bulky for his martial arts so he stopped.

How the FUCK can I look like this?

>FUNCTIONAL
>U
>N
>C
>T
>I
>O
>N
>A
>L

Nah just kidding. He's a gook, they have genetics for powerlifting, not Aesthetics.

He needs to be aerodynamic too.

He also endorsed electro-shock as a form of exercise building, proving that he knew exactly jack shit about fitness.

pure genetics.

Soy, rice, concrete, loads of cardio

He wasn't an autistic sperg who cared only about aesthetics. He could literally kick the shit out of any of you.

Big tits are in the way if you're into martial arts

>He could literally kick the shit out of any of you.

really kid? Grade 8 Physics ses otherwise.

He weighed 75 kilos.

He need to be running close to 20mp/h in order to hit you with the same force as a 90 kilo woman throwing a punch.

I bet you're the type of faggit that thinks you fly off backwards when you're hit by a cowboy's gun.

You should feel about how retarded this entire post is. Hope this is bait

I worry about you user, are you of your meds again?

youtube.com/watch?v=pC6vRJsBZEg

He pretty much only did martial arts for his workout
Lots of body weight stuff and mild acrobatics

I knew when I posted that, some over-confident asshat would say "WELL! AKSHULLY! I have lifted quite a few heavy things in my day, and that means I could beat one of the most talented fighters ever in a fight."

look at big daddy Eugene Sandow m8
he had a flat chest as well

honestly think it looks way more aesthertic than the mantits duds have today

To me, what makes Bruce crazy is not his strength, because sure he was strong, but I bet even many Veeky Forums fags could out lift him. What made him an unbelievable fighter were his reaction time and senses

youtube.com/watch?v=0PLBXAcKyDw

>implying electro-shock doesnt work
>not LITERALLY shocking the muscle

never gonna make it

another crazy one
youtube.com/watch?v=SncapPrTusA

this
Bruce Lee is pic related except unironically

His entire fighting technique was based on AGI > STR

Why are you posting Nokia ads? Ads are CGI.
Do you know how much money people make off Bruce Lee's name?

Funny how NA prefers str in games and being big, in the East people prefer agility

>>grade 8 physics ses otherwise

I see you never learned about elastic/inelastic collisions, nor have you learned about dynamics and continued use of force. go take a fucking engineering physics course you uneducated faggot

I'd hope everyone here could outlift him.

>in the East people prefer agility

thats because all their favourite animu characters win by being super fast, (even if they are strength based characters they will still be super edgy skinny little fuckboys)
its them unironically acting out *teleports behind you*

Didn't he break some dudes arm after kicking someone into him during one of his movie scenes

>pure genetics
Yeah dedicating his life to martial arts totally had nothing to do with it

how fast do you think bruce lee would ran a 100 m sprint ?

depends, if you were standing at the finish line then he could just teleport behind you

Reminder that people like this advise you on what to do with your body.
Basically do the exact opposite of what's being shilled here under the pretense of "science".

Because he was aglmaxx?

Who /agl/maxx here?

i was being being serious

>gym's resident jackie chan doing his routine
>runs from opposite end of the gym up to me and then punches me
>runs back to opposite end of gym and repeats
>rerax bro, I onry have 3 sets

he could probably finish it in nigger-tier time

DEX > STR

if strength is ever useful then nigger will rule the world

The reason bench is contested in powerlifting rather than OHP is because OHP used to be within the domain of weightlifting (clean and press). Bench stayed as a major player in powerlifting even after CnP was removed from WL, and that influenced the golden age of bodybuilding.

Well whites and mongols hold all the world powerlifting records, and oh, look at that, whites and mongols created the world's largest intercontinental empires while niggers were being whipped and behanded for being the world's laziest and ugliest slave race.

you young fuckers don't realize this, but the bench press wasn't really the shit back in the 70s

big chest is not in any way practical and is only preached as beautiful by insecure bench pigs
bench is a shit move and is completely useless and a huge chest on a man looks disproportionate and stupid

T. Chestlet

Why do a lot of martial artists have small chests? I thought punching was a pushing motion

this
t.mantits

It uses more front delt

It's more of a side body motion, in a good punch the arm lines up with the shoulder.

Punching doesn't use pecs that much at all

keep striving for those "beautiful" man boobs your boyfriend would love to fondle you closeted bottom faggot

>not being able to tell the difference between a sculpted chest and boobs
How do I know you don't even lift

zyzz had a sculpted chest
scooby has boobs

Zyzz also had weird pink lips

lee has a sculpted chest doesn't he?
whoever you are a fan of has big man boobs i'm sure of it

That jackie chan guy is actually pretty fucking tiny. He doesn't really have any muscles, he's just low bf as hell.

you should punch a pit bull in the face without any weapons inside a small room

Say what you want, that guy will kill you quicker than you can say manlet

/k/obra AGLMAXX

Whats with the jackie chan fanclub?

I don't know how Veeky Forums feels and I don't make threads about him but he's always been pretty inspiring to me. Just seeing him gets me pretty motivated

Lmao at the division required on 4 Chan to make a 90 kilo woman replica of Bruce li

This post proves that YOU know Jack shit about fitness.

Still mastering my bodyweight. Will agimax once I do

That's good, I wanted to be agimax and was into parkour and stuff, but now I'm more into art and music. Good luck user

BRUCE LEE HAS NEVER BEEN IN A FIGHT

Thanks bruv. What was your experience with parkour and what are you doing now for fitness now that it's not your priority?

Yeah he actually sparred theres footage of him, a streetfight idk i dont think i could imagine that nigga on worldstar with a bunch of retards

im gook, can i become /brucemode/

pls be bait.... fuck this is retarded

I use to do it in the late years of high school with some friends and a little bit after that. Also did martial arts at the time. Now I just focus on reading books, drawing and music. I just lift for aesthetics now, the only cardio I do is walking but sometimes I'll walk like 5 or 6 miles. Usually walk 2 miles everyday to the gym

Wong jack man though

Can anyone name a single irl situation where chest muscles are needed?

Power hugs

Maybe pushing someone off you or away from you

Also I stopped because I realized I'm not particularly athletic. I kinda regressed back into my element

Hoooolyyyy shit you're a fucking moron

manle

he dead

>Didn't he break some dudes arm after kicking someone into him during one of his movie scenes
this some dude was chuck norris. and it was his lag not arm.

>his lag
The whole *teleports behind u* thing makes sense now.

>couldn't even pick your own cotton
>start a war when people tell you to do your own work

Alright Veeky Forums

Prime Mike Tyson vs Prime Bruce Lee

Anyone who says Lee is a faggot. He was a bitchboy actor who never made it and rarely fought people for real. Mike Tyson is a trained killer. One punch and Lee would be 1000% destroyed.

It depends is it straight boxing or anything goes (including ear ripping and making watcha noises)?

Anything goes.

this one inch punch has the force of a car behind it. he could move faster than cameras could capture.
F=MA
it is by far more powerful to accelerate than just be a huge blob of mass.

>le deathpunch car

>implying Mike could even land a punch
Kek

>Lee kicks Tysons dick off
>Tyson not knowing how to defend against kicks just let's it happen

Mike Tyson ran 10 miles every day in the sand. Weebs always flip out about this question like its not even a contest. Tyson was elite as fuck.

do you know nothing about physics. force=mass times acceleration.
if Bruce is only twice as fast as mike, and mike is just under twice Bruce's body weight Bruce would more power.
in reality Bruce would be on a scale of atleat 5x faster and mike may be about 2 times the mass.
you do the math brainlet.
he could produce over 1600kg of force

he does have a chest. Yours would look even flatter if you weren't 30% bf.

that is strange because that is the one area that girls always look at on me. They look at it like a guy looks at tits. It is their version of tits. You are literally clueless haha. I hope you are younger than 15.

MODS

twinkmode

Tyson, easy, all he has to do is let bruce lee hit him and then trade for a hard rib/chest/stomach/kidney/chin/face/ shot and bruce is done because he doesnt have enough muscle mass and weight to cushion/dissipate those blows

I think youre underestimating how fast Tyson was and how much more reach he had than Lee. Lee would probably win but he would have to go low with kicks. Even then it would be pretty close.

Lee owned a gun and would probably shoot his ass

I wonder where I have seen that before

>running makes you a good fighter
Did Lee kick your grandpapi so hard in the head that you turned out retarded generations later?

bruce lees one inch punch produced 2000psi of force
tysons real punch is like 1600-1800.
again mass times acceleration. bruce lee was literally in the realm of superhuman in terms of speed. could punch 9 times in 1 second.
you underestimate physics