strava.com/segments/1555578
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DELET

Hmm, I actually did something good this week

don't just sit at home, try to do something

>tfw actually keeping my new year resolution of becoming Veeky Forums
I'm gonna make it bois.

>tfw have basically lived my whole life shut-in even though 25 years old
>hate hate hate being in the house all day, literally get a headache by the end of the day from it
>live in california with beautiful weather and scenery and all that
>have no one to do anything with and get depressed going out and seeing all the happy people
>just stay in my room

Protip: Veeky Forums on the toilet leads to an overall more productive life.

>>phoneposting, shitposting, shitting masterrace.

Fuck, are you me
714 reporting in

Check out /out/ for inspiration bro

We're all gonna make it brahs

im 510

Fuck you and go out for a walk. T. Northern canadian stuck inside.

>no
>zero
>days
quit being nothing

Typical normie shit

Oh shit not the first poster but 510fag here. Gonna go on a hike on tuesday, looking forward to it

youtube.com/watch?v=JwYX52BP2Sk

>No one told you when to run

>You missed the starting gun

just fuck my shit up desu senpai

>mfw 6/10 tinder match wants to hang out

Gotta fuck some 5s, 6s and 7s before you can get to the 8s and 9s right?

I went on a nice 2 hour walk yesterday by the beach in Torrey pines but other than that I did nothing, it’s also cause I have no money to do anything really

Same, the only "productive" thing I do is going to the gym, I should have to study a lot, but I just stay at home depressed all day doing nothing, the only thing that's keeping me alive are those two hours at the gym, and waiting for the release Monster Hunter World for pc. This loneliness and absence of purpose is killing me

>tfw getting paid to go on Veeky Forums

Whats NSA like?

where are you gonna hike

>Played a new board game i got for christmas with friends, one i know nothing about
>it was amazing (roll for the galaxy)
>my past crush came into town, we went to an AHL game with a bunch of people, forced friends of friends to interact, we won
>went out drinking which I hardly really do because crowds in bars make me nervous but I had a good time
>took my first uber home, had a nice chat with the driver about home brewing beer.
>watched grand budapest hotel with friends tonight
>thought I might be feeling bad earlier today but I feel pretty good right now
this weekend was a good weekend.

holy fuck fuck you. It's snowing right now and i cant do anything nice outside. I would kill to be able to walk downtown for the hell of it and walk back. go outside ya dingus.

its not so much the inspiration. its going places and seeing everyone else with friends or their bf/gf/dog/etc, and im there alone

even riding my bike, the one activity i do, doing it alone while everyone else is with biking pals, everywhere i stop i see people with their loved ones, etc.

Sibley Volcanic Regional Preserve. Its on Skyline out by Berkeley

no clue, im a JIDF member

cool, are you going alone and taking a day off or what

Go fuck yourself, cocksucker.

Trying to get a hold of people, but yeah took time off because I need to reorient myself

[spoiler]You're not going to kill me are you?[/spoiler]

>Monster Hunter World
Holy shit is this coming out on steam?
Anyway if you can lift you can study faggot.

no, thats nice you have people to go with though

1. Other bikers just slow you down
2. Enjoy the fuckin scenery or go somewhere that isn't popular
I hardly see anyone on my routes because it's fucking retarded to walk and it's basically in the woods
strava.com/segments/1555578
also stop worrying about other people

I ordered it online and I'm still waiting for that shit to arrive in the mail. Also that shit is months away on PC just get it on PS4 bro.

We can play together.

By play I mean play pretend.

I completed my homework and reading books. People nowadays are boring as fuck. I never get people find it fun to talk about other people for hours.

Not him, but a depressed and cloudy mind makes lifting way easier than studying. You have zero concentration in that state. I have no problems now but I can attest this.

>also stop worrying about other people

how is it worried about other people? i dont care about other people in the sense of what others would think of me, its just being there doing these things alone and seeing everyone with people they love and being reminded of what a loser i am

speaking of strava this is my daily commute return leg

>tfw been doing this over a year and haven't improved my time, takes me 22-24 minutes to bike 4.5 miles

I finished exams on thursday, and have just been doing hobby shit since. I wanted to study on Sunday but didn't in the end. My sleep schedule is fucked I've been falling asleep at 2pm and waking up at midnight. No lessons till wednesday but I need to work on my dissertation on monday and tuesday. You gotta push yourself a bit sometimes user wallowing it your shit for more than a day is gonna fuck you up big time.

805 here, commute to Glendale for school. Let's go get a beer, bro.

prolly because it's a fucking huge climb. I barely do that in my 16 mile loop containing roller-coaster hills.
Ive been biking about 3 years, pretty sure I set all my PRs like the first year. I don't know how people train on a bike to get better at it, i never enjoy the ride if I'm going all out.

Shit, nevermind, you're a bayfag. Hella sorry, user.

>another month wasted home alone without doing anything

I fucking hate myself.

I want to get started on improving my life so that I can get a better job but I'm just scared of making a move. I'm scared that it won't work out so I just continue fucking around and just pretend everything is fine, even though I'm living in complete misery and pain.

My goal in life is to do nothing but lift, watch anime and shitpost desu

>tfw 'making it' in the sense that I have no time to shitpost due to work, gym and sport commitments, but miss the simpler days of part time work and Veeky Forums

My nigga 510 aswell

510/415 here

What about career and grills?

>supposed to be studying all weekend
>make manlet threads on Veeky Forums
>shill shitcoins I don't own on Veeky Forums
>pretend to be a lefty on /pol/
>tell people their linux distro sucks on /g/
>shitpost about olderer on /sp/
>pretend to be a roastie on r9k
weekend well spent desu

Kek. This is a commitment.

>be 25, feeling my age
>start exercising
>everything goes wrong
>hands feel funny
>back of calf hurts for days, still feels strange
>muscles seem funny
The internet tells me I could have any number of shit that will kill me, fuuuck.

You overtrained just lay off and do light stuff like walking till you feel up to working out again.
Also if your fat then diet.

Time to start Nofap.

I want to believe. I'll try and stop worrying.

Consider yourself lucky... I work 40 hours during the week then 16 at my other job on the weekend.

I have no fucking life.

I stopped lifting for like a week because I was busy with some important life stuff, managing stress etc. I come back and do arms and traps (I'm cutting, lifting to maintain right now) and I felt weak af, my right bicep won't flex properly and left is only a bit better. Shit happens senpai, it'll heal no problem. I'm tempted to do chest today since that only hits tri's and pecs and a bit of delts so it should be fine.

typical tripfag blogpost

>blog thread about weekend life
>complains about blogging
kek

>tfw you were shredding pow all weekend

I actually believe you

Dicking around on Veeky Forums actually relaxes me. Plus Veeky Forums has been helping me fix my shitbox car.

>tfw I do all my shit during the week so I can do jack all during the weekend.

based