Any benefits to no fap if you’re on estrogen?

I think I’m sterile? When I cum it’s like water

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/natural-muscular-potential-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What man needs to be on estrogen?

I’m not a man anymore

O fuck my cum is like water too. Am i sterile?

Idk maybe.

What I meant was that it’s completely clear liquid. Also not very much at all compared to before HRT...

Then what's the point?

Of no fap? That’s what I wanna know. Why I made thread...

Lol we came full circle

so your a trans girl? we gonna need to see some pics

you have a massive advantage over real girls. your body is capable of natty test production. just stop taking estrogen blockers and start lifting.

pic is what you should be able to achieve easy

i mean test blockers

Why would stopping my hormones make me more girly?

I’m not stopping my hormones. They were hard to get in the first place...

The spiro keeps me from being Test monster

because the test is the key to your gains. sculpt your body with muscle and let your estrogen cover it with fat to keep you looking soft.

Is that for real something trans girls do?

Tbh I’ve been kinda frustrated with my lifts but thought that was just part of being a girl. First change that took place from HRT was weight loss, as I shed muscle I didn’t even know I had...

Messing with hormones seems like such a bad idea though. I got super moody going from test to estrogen

keep taking your estrogen
reduce your test blockers
the goal is to increase test levels but not to much
the test boost will help you get fit way faster then a real roastie(they will be jelly)
become a hot little gym trap and fuck chads
profit?

if you are actively fucking your endocrine system by taking estrogen then no fap is useless because your penor is useless. have fun with your life and I hope you regret your decision after its too late

Oh man id love to get some of those gym guys...

so you're a man in denial gone so far as to biologically destroy yourself. get a fucking grip retard

start lifting and get thick thighs and a fat ass with a tiny waste/tummy and you can have any gym guy you want

yeesh buddy. You need to worry about your mental state first

sperm bank before its too late

>bayesianbodybuilding.com/natural-muscular-potential-women/

If your goal is a feminine body, don't drop your test boosters. It will make transitioning take substantially longer until you pass for minimal, if any, substantial difference in muscle.

Is that really how test works