Any of you guys any good at arm wrestling? Ever arm wrestle normies...

Any of you guys any good at arm wrestling? Ever arm wrestle normies? How much do you have to curl to beat the average man? Any good tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fx35XpiRH3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How much do you have to curl to beat the average man?

It's got fuck all to do with curling son

How much do you have to squat then?

3 maybe 4

What's it have to do with then?

for beating normies you need a 20 kg bicep curl with good form

for beating /fittos gymgoers strong people you need at least a 30 kg strict curl

for being a descent armwrestler at national lever you need a 35 kg strict curl

for being OP armwrestler you need a 40 kg strict curl

now if you wanna make it on the leagues you need a 50 kg strict curl, you will be daddy arwrestling and twinks will come over you to get curled

Are you sure about the 20kg thing? What kind of normie could curl that much? I only see really big guys ever curling that much at the gym.

when i say normies im refering to 99% population

and with fittos and gymgoers im refering to the truly strong ones, or the strongest of their crew

actually a 15 kg bicep curl is enough for beating the averaged club going 25 years old fagget

the way many "big guys" curl is by trowing the weight and using its momentun, its differente when you try doing it strict

>strict curls are different than cheat curls

Someone, quick. Cancel the fucking news.

Tldr; No shit sherlock.

Sage

I curl 15kg for 20rep x3
Concentrate curl 17.5kh for 8x3

Im pretty average too

It's all about forearm strength retards.

Devon Larrat (Dude on the right) I think he can curl over 100 kgs.
Then again he us a twit one WAL champ, currently undefeated

>Hook Normie
You must not know what a top Roll is

Top roll is a pussy move and should be removed.

Assuming it's not something you actually practice, it's a great way to snap your shit up showing off for drunks that don't care anyway. That said, you should be able to steamroll the average schmuck if you do any kind of lifting at all.

>all these people thinking curling is a key exercise in arm wrestling.

It's well known in the arm wrestling circle that weighted chin up is the best exercise for arm wrestling.

Get your chin up to +135 lb added weight and you'll be a monster in arm wrestling

+180lb and gg to whoever arm wrestles u lmfao

Those weights seem about right. At least for the lower end spectrum.
I'm a skinny looking manlet who used to get beer money beating people in arm-wrestling. People who doesn't go to the gym are notoriously weak at it.

If you don't want to train with rubberbands or dumbbells I can recommend one-arm pull-ups.

kek

Is possible to get a +180 lbs pull up natty ?

Only manlets hook
>short forearms

I curled 24kg for 8 reps (concentration dumbells) and I'm small

>Just snap my shit in half senpai
The sport

Lotz of technique involved

Elbow angle
Wrist angle
Distance of the hands frpm your body
Levering your body against them without snapping your shit

You serious? Me and my friend were curling 20 kg with good form after a couple of months of lifting... At 15 years of age.
This place really is filled with the genetic rejects of society.

Youre a fucking retard. You maybe do 20 on biceps machine but no free weight.
With 15 yers?
>inbought kys

You're denying that? Well, you're wrong.
20 kg with free weights (20kg in each hand) for 10 reps with each hand. Proper form, no swinging.
Someone sounds a little jealous...

To everyone talking about "how much they curl"
The *form* is *everything* and a bodybuilder who wants to target his bicep in some specific way can often be seen using tiny weights.
Newbies scared of everyone looking can be seen with twice the weights, swinging it up with their shoulders while the accelerating weight is mostly offloaded by their elbow joint.

If you gonna talk about your curls, I might accept seated preacher-curls from *fully extended arms* and never a rep so high as to lose tension in your forearms/biceps.
Everything else is pretty much impossible to know what muscles are used unless you post a close-up webm.

Jealous of an insecure e-statter? Nah

It's very telling when you see people talking about how "much" they curl instead of simply saying here is how big my arms are.

At the end of training sessions I am often curling 10 lbs in the cable cross, and using 10 lb dumbells

>15 year old newbies enter the gym and does 20 kg dumbbell curl with perfect form.
And now after a few years training you should be up to 40 kg, with pefect form.

Feel free to use those phones of yours and send us a film of a set. We can all learn from the experience.

the action in arm wrestling is internal rotation, so train your subscapularis

Every time I ask wrestle against my normie friends when drunk I have sever biceps tendinitis for the next weeks. It's horrible.
Usually they end up going 2v1 on me, that shit destroys my arms, then it's usually 10 in a row until I actually end up losing etc.
Still, I shouldn't get biceps tendinitis from this shit

This is insane. Getting yourselves this hyped up because my 15 year old self could curl more than you?
>And now after a few years training you should be up to 40 kg, with pefect form.
No, I'd still rather just increase the reps, but I am up to 25kgs. Strict 40 kg for reps is essentially impossible though, due to the law of dismissing returns, especially after a few years.
And if you want to "learn from experience", I focused solely on preacher curls with the EZbar, forcing myself to put on higher weight. After that, dumbbell curls were easy.

and i bet you have 20 inch biceps ! epic mind muscle connection bro !!

at 15 you curled 20kg and now you do 25?
so you are 16yo then?

youtu.be/Fx35XpiRH3M arm wrestling is all form you can be a powerlifter at 300 lb vs a professional arm wrestler at 180 lb and still beat the powerlifter it's all form but I know if you twist your wrist it's harder for them

kindaaa does. i mean curl strength correlates obviously