Is he the king of soy?

Is he the king of soy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GNRn3GtJ3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw the gym dildo dispenser cartridge wasn't replaced
well, there go my gains

he uses a hitatchi not a penis vibrator

did you let the staff know? they usually have replacements in the back, but in the future you should definitely wear your own plug to the gym

>how many books can I write about self improvement by listening to the ramblings of pseudo scientific self help gurus?

I've read tools of titans and numerous other self help/self improvement and they're all shit in some weird way. They have some good advice, but I can always detect a hint of impracticality.

The best one I've ever read was How to fail at everything and still win big by Scott Adams.

What's the fucking deal with these books honestly? Are they just a ploy for money by these people, because if so they've done a good job with deceiving the market.

isn't most of it, like everything, good actionable advice that 99% don't utilize in any serious manner so they claim they are frauds

I mean to some extent yes, but how much of this stuff is actually practical. Like the chances of transitioning your career to being an author or a musician are so low etc. Also it seems pretentious. like oh this is so easy let me do this right now but its slim pickings out there.

His books are mainly bro-sciene but are atleast trial/error confirmed by himself.
His short term overnight testosterone boost worked for me.

I think they end up sounding a little disingenuous when they reference or are based upon the author's success as a self-help guru, where the author's success is based on giving advice on how to be successful, in turn making themselves successful, which when followed allows for success in the same way as the author, which is success through writing self-help books, for which you gain success through them being read and by others seeking success, and now your success is based on writing self-help books, which you didn't come here to be successful at, but is the basis of the self-help books you learnt from, and because you learnt from them how to be successful but not the knowledge to be successful at anything other than being successful in and of itself, you now inspire more people to write self-help books, because you learnt a lot about being successful but all you know is how to be successful and in the context of most efficiently applying your new knowledge and being successful, all you can do is write self-help books, and so the cycle continues. So the question this raises is, what if you don't want to write self-help books?

>What's the fucking deal with these books honestly? Are they just a ploy for money by these people, because if so they've done a good job with deceiving the market.
basically, yeah. The American consumer wants to be fucked over beyond recognition, as you can also see ITT.

For a Yurofag, these books are totally wtf-tier.

no, I did my entire session plugless

now that's just a waste of time

>His short term overnight testosterone boost worked for me.
what that is?

art of manliness for example is a much better normie self improvement resource and it's all free(well you can buy his books but it's nothing you can't have in the website).

Sleeping in socks and no underware

stick a carrot up your ass over night
the vitamin d in the carrot will be absorbed directly into the blood boosting test levels

will a parsnip do?

>parsnip
no vitamin D

well that's a problem because I only eat white food

well thats probably why you look like a women

Will this ruin my fast?, what if I wake up and the carrot is gone?

but carrots have no vitamin D? I think you might be disingenious, pal!

You must know some very masculine women

vitamin A is what i meant

if the carrot is gone then it fully absorbed into your blood system. dont panic its part of the process. it wont ruin your fast because you didn't actually eat the carrot

will he then poop out of his mouth?

soy is white. do you eat that too?

no. why would you poop your mouth? your digestive tract will be unaffected

no, all the food I eat is white but that doesn't mean I eat all white food

are you saying south park lied to me?

youtube.com/watch?v=7GNRn3GtJ3g

Watching Jocko and Ferris talk about the book "Musashi", it sounds amazing.

Trolling aside. See pic.

whats the important footnote?

the footnote reads "if you honestly believe that eating 3 nuts before bed makes a dent in the hormone system of a 200lbs adult male then you're a fucking retard."

he said before tabbing out to complain about soy products

He eats more nuts because he will get easy deficient in selenium. 2 per day are fine if you are not like him.

is there a reason he will get deficient faster than others?

lel i'm gon rape you

Don't know. He claims that he found that out from is blood tests.

Selenium is important for testosterone, but also poisonous in too high amounts

>how can small things change biggen things
jesus christ has the entire field of nutrition been debunked by one rogue autist?

Underrated post

at what point does something become big enough to change something? Does a thing have to be bigger than the thing it's trying to change? Do you have to lift more than our body weight on all lifts if we ever hope to see change?

Soy is awesome though.

>200lbs
>adult male
An adult male weighs at least 200 kg.

hearing Jocko talk about anything is amazing. Jocko actually knows what the fuck he's talking about, though

reading this was about as pleasurable as a fucking root canal