Overtraining is bullshit

>overtraining is bullshit
>cns fatigue is bullshit

lmao at all the nerds who go to the gym 3x a week and carefully plan out their rest days.

Go every single day and if it’s not sore, train it.

[citation needed]

This but unironically. Rest days are a meme and so are you. Training every single day will yield better results than 3 times a week. Period

Full body 7 times a week? Yeah, no

Actually yea.
Do more training and your body gets more used to it.
Be a man and train atleast 5 days a week.
If not ?
>never gonna manlet it

Found the guy whose never gonna make it

i go most days im not playing sports otherwise, just to stare at white women

Is actually better. See bulgarian lite and the Pavel Tsatsouline-style approach to strength training.

overtraining and cns fatique is very real but you cucks dont lift heavy enough for those to be a problem. lifting close to your max every day, even on roids, IMPOSSIBLE. protip: The bulgarians did not train heavy every session

You guys are fucking retards. Towards the end of a powerlifting oriented linear periodization style program(aka when the intensity goes through the roof), you should at least take a day off between every fucking workout. CNS fatigue isa fuckign thing. Ive been taking up to two days between workouts and added 100lbs to my deadlift in under 4 months. Stop influencing DYEL's with this stupid bro mentality to train even when your sore and to "train till failure" every time. Unless youre juicing there is literally no fucking point, and this argument is also valid for asthetics too. You guys should really just leave Veeky Forums.

Didnt see your post before typing mine down, fuckign thank you for educating these halfwits.

I back this. I did a daily undulating periodization program and I tried to train through scheduled rest days. I ended up with exertion headaches and blown blood vessels in my forearms.

Preach, son

>44540258
Agreed, if powerlifting is the goal. War is different, and requires a perfect balance of power. Training all day every day is the only acceptable answer for a true warrior

>train even when your sore and to "train till failure" every time
Nobody said this brainlet.

>Training all day every day is the only acceptable answer for a true warrior

Or for someone who doesn't have a job or go to school.

used to do 3 days a week training now i do 6 or 7. It was hard at first and I got CNS fatigue for a few weeks but after that I ascended and and now i'm a god, HIIT everyday too, i'm shredded af, jucy bruhs.

OP is correct about everything

while most people here SAY they're training for strength, they just want to be bigger looking to attract some biddies. For those purposes rest days aren't needed as frequently.

>I haven't experienced it yet in my 6 months of training so it doesn't exist!

>serious runners will run 5 or 6 times a week, sometimes multiple times a day

>""""serious"""" lifters are such babies they think they need a day off in between a few reps of bench press

>Or for someone who doesn't have a job or go to school.
i work 9 hours a day, 2 hours transit all up 5 days a week and a half day saturday.
i can train daily. whats your excuse

CNS fatigue is bullshit, but overtraining isn't. They don't have CNS fatigue, they have brain fog from bulking up on junk food

>whats your excuse
i'm not on gear

instead of wasting time eating just go intermitten fasting before workout to save time WOKE AF

fpbp

Found the weak brosplitters who only do isos

I'll one-up you, OP: soreness doesn't matter either, use bar speed + maybe heart rate variability or tap test.

Serious running is the most unhealthy physical activity. Literally taking a walk is better

t. pussy boi