Please fucking Help

I bench 225
I OHP 145
I squat 315

Why do I have no muscle... lifting for like 2 years.

Not a joke srs I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fx35XpiRH3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lose some fat

well, why do you post your lifts?
muscle aesthetics have nothing to do with lift records

I'm 170lbs I'm gonna have to be skelly to even see an ab

Eat better

>I bench 225

No you don't.

>I OHP 145

No you don't.

> squat 315

No you don't.

>lifting for like 2 years.

No you haven't

Come back in 10 months, kid.

Strength = muscle

Yes I do lmfao I don't know what

No you don't.

>Yes I do lmfao I don't know what

No you don't, for lying you can go fuck yourself you fat estrogen filled faggot.

For lying i won't be helping your sorry ass.

>Strength = muscle
Durrr

>strength = muscle

Just kill yourself, you lying shit bag. Looking at your body you have literally zero muscle mass let alone the strength to squat 100lbs or press 50lbs.

Yes it does kiddo

As A natural lifter u need 2 get stronger to make gains. U can't just lift the same shit and get a pump every week

>you need 2 get stronger to make gains

OP shows a photo of what happens when a man takes estrogen. Troll thread and a shit one at that this is yes.

>lmfao
>lmfao
>lmfao
>u need 2 get
>u need 2 get
>u need 2 get
>U
>U
>U

OP is either mentally challenged or about 15.

>2 reps

Yes u do... Ahahaha

Is this the new not counting the weight of the bar esque meme?

So?

>hurrr

Gonna need more pictures, cant really tell from the first one.

Also prove it's you before i waste my time and effort with detailed posts on what to do to fix the situation.

>so?

Guys... why do I have no muscle though... how can I bench 225 and have no muscle....

It's me I'll post another pic now

you should check your testosterone levels, you even have gynecomastia

What's your diet like?

Make sure it's got a time-stamp, don't want to waste my time on a troll / pretend.

You need to do hypertrphy work if you only do strength stuff you will not gain size

Try drop sets and high volume on every exercise within one month you wont recognize your body

Post a pic of you from the side, OP. I personally can't decide whether your stats are a lie or not unless I see the total definition. I've seen a couple skinnyfat guys like you lift as much before back when I was in high school, so it's plausible. I don't look very big for my stats either despite being 1.5/3/4/6.

I have the same spot on my chest

I just don't get how I have zero muscle

How many reps do you do 225 for?

Shoot for 10x4 at 175. GG.

time stamp

This. He is the picture of a soiboy

how tall r ya?
225 isn't so great if you're like 6'4, also I see some muscle you're just kind chubby so it's not defined

You have muscle (a little) but you are fat as fuck.

>cut @ 1800 kcal with around 150gr protiens
>do more volume work 3x10 lighter weights
>eat less
>try to maintain your “strength”

Also sorry for my spagghet english but consider those things gaypathe

>dem manboobs
Fitizens seriously think that this dispoportionate, straight up fucking girly chest looks good.

Should I cut

I just said you should cut @1800 kcal you fat fucking cunt omega soy munching dicklet.

Also eat a union a day

>people believe the op lifts anywhere near that sort of weight

What's a union

Stoop you're making me happy. aww u thought you'd b like Arnold when u got to a 2 pl8 bench sorry 4 crushing your dreams

u wot m8
i weigh EXACTLY the same as op (77kg) and rep 2pl8 bench

youtu.be/Fx35XpiRH3M 225 on bench press verses using the smith machine is a big difference buddy but try cutting a little and focus on one muscle group a day

SS claims another victim

I don't have anywhere near these numbers and do meme training with some amount of progressive overload.

And I'm still fat lol.

These numbers are memes. I use 55lb DB for 10x4

Nah mate I bench 225 on a bar and OHP more than your mum so shut the fuck up

Whats your routine? Probably shit

Eat more and dont lie to yourself

Lift heavy and add more accessories

No

Texas method

Do hypertrophy work and stop SS

Dont compare yourself 2 me. I'm jacked as fuark underneath my fat. You're just shit

does doing it twice even count as doing 225?

No such thing as hypertrophy work for naturals. Progressive overload is hypertrophy

Well I got 210 for 5 so suck your mum it's close enough

hahahah look at my dinky ass left arm, I need to do only left arm workouts or some shit lol

I lift the same weights as OP, except i squat heavier, and do other compound lifts like power cleans and clean and jerk etc..

I'm on a bulk but still not completely fat... yet.

What

Your big just need to cut bro

No to what ? Eating more or adding more volume

I'm not big I have no muscle

U think I need to eat more.. are you retarded

Bro I'm literally trying to help you that's why you're always going to be small as fuck

??

Fuck that, I want to be light as fuck. Cut down to like 10% BF and sloooow bulk back up. I've been /fat/ my whole life. I just want to know what it's like to be under 200, it's been seven years since I was under 200 and I'm 19 lol.

I've cut 40 pounds so far and have increased all my lifts again, I had quit lifting for awhile before this big cut down. Although, I can go and deadlift 300 for reps no problem because of my /fat/ legs.

>this is the type of guy who makes fun of you for not benching two plates

I’m not surprised.

Not true at all. Have noticed massive difference with higher volume work over 5x5 and 3x5's.

I do 15x3 sets on incline bench and high rep squats, does this make you ree?

no fucking way liar u must be doing half reps or some shit like not going parellel or not hitting ur chest

bigger muscle is a stronger muscle

shoulda done SS faggot

Well as you point out yourself, whatever you're doing doesn't really seem to be working all that well for you.

You can try modifying Texas Method to sets of 8 rather than 5 or less on the main lifts. I did that once quite succesfully.

And don't skimp on your accessories. Of course, assistance work should never detract focus from the main work, but just get some reps in.

Try it for a couple of months and see if it changes something.

you've got excess fat contributing to body dismorphia and probably also low test.
1. your body looks better than 90% of males
-you have muscle if you're lifting these numbers, and i can see definition even through the fat
2. lose the fat
-are you eating sugar?
-are you getting enough sleep?
-is lifting your only source of excercise? add something like hiking?
-eat within a 6 hour window each day
-fast on every 5th day until you lose this fat

lose the fat and you'll have a body you should be proud of. for a natural lifter you really aren't at your end game physique until 4-6 years +. get your test checked is a must. as a fellow natty bro id say dont give in to fraud, although it would solve literally all of your problems. you'll make it, halfway there.

2 pl8s really doesn't equate to much size

>80kg, 20%bf
> 90lb OHP
>145lb Bench
>245lb squat
>working out for 3 months
>better looking that "couple of years"

Someone's e-statting.

>those fat babby hands

>I bench 225
>I OHP 145
>I squat 315
>Why do I have no muscle... lifting for like 2 years.
>Not a joke srs I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Not with that body you don't.

Hahahah I figured you'd be looking at the thickness of my wrists..

'I can tell how strong someones central nervous system is by looking at their totally unrealted muscles'

Idiots, the lot of you.

You wanted to train for strength and you got strong, if you wanna get big, then stop it.

OHP 0
BP 0
Dl 0
Squat 0

I bench a paltry 185 and my sorry pecs are more defined than his. I agree he is full of shit

>Strength = muscle
fucking.
imBLYAT

Op, stop being a faggot.

Also if you want muscle just eat right and train accordingly. For example: Even if you curl 25lbs for 8 reps/8 sets - you'll have results.

DOESN'T MATTER WHAT FUCKING REP RANGE YOU USE. YOU'RE ALWAYS TRAINING TO INCREASE YOUR STRENGTH.

"STRENGTH" DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY MEAN MAXIMAL STRENGTH.

IF YOU'RE NOT TRAINING TO INCREASE YOUR STRENGTH, THEN YOU ARE IN FACT PER DEFINITION NOT TRAINING AT ALL.

USE THE FUCKING TERMS CORRECTLY. YOU'RE CONFUSING THE CRAP OUT OF THE NEW LIFTERS.

Do you want him flailing around like a faggot or do you think he should have symmetry?

What.

>muscle = strength
>no hypetrohpy for naturals

onion

Try losing some weight, fatass.