Tfw skinnyfat

>tfw skinnyfat

I dare say its worse than being Obese

Instead of posting on Veeky Forums with a crying numale wojak you could have made yourself some healthy food and gone to work out, but you're not gonna do that are you. Why browse fit if you're not gonna try and get fit?

Certainly not.

>t. 155kg to 93kg

eat you stupid faggot. i used to be auschwitz but then i bought this thing called protein and doubled on all my meals AND started lifting. i gained 15kg of muscle mass in a year. i grew so fast i have stretch marks over my triceps, pecs and tights. now if only i could solve my wristlet problem...

>Wear hoodies because I'm self-conscious
>Cute classmate I'm talking too starts to get flirty
>That look of disappointment and slight disgust when she grabbed my arm

eat and what? get more fat? fuck that

Eat and LIFT you FUCKING NUMALE FAGGOT. God FUCKING damnit. LIFT, do you know what LIFTING is? Look it up and do it, my fucking god. There's only ONE cure to being skinnyfat aka "not having enough muscle mass", and that is to GET MORE MUSCLE MASS. BY LIFTING.

The end game of obese people after they lose substantial weight is skinny fat mode + the loose skin you whiny bitch

Lifting doesnt do shit to your fat around the abdominal area you dumb cunt

1. Don’t eat fat
2. Save a day for cardio only
3. Lift like your life depends on it
It’s not fucking rocket science. Crying on a Cambodian photography forum won’t change anything.

ARE YOU ME?
Dude, I've been wearing long sleeves/ jackets since I was 12 because I have bad body image problems. 22 now. We'll make it brah. This is our year... And that instance you described happened to me in highschool a few times... FML....

>save a day for cardio only
>just one day
Do it every day after lifting unless it's leg day

what if i squat every session

Then you are killing your gains, your muscles need at the very least 48 hours of rest, and it's during the rest that they grow and harden.
Except for abs. These heal very fast.

You mean I cant do Cardio in between sessions? wtf I hate fitness now!

Fuck off you smug little shit

at least you can probably get with someone that doesn't know what actual fitness looks like
>takes the time to type this instead of working out
never going to make it

Nakamura won the rumble

Broscience, the thread

Dude just stop, your advice is really bad. Try reading a book like Practical Programming before telling novices about the basics of training mechanics.

These are clearly not the same poster

I am not talking about you two, I am talking about 44541609 and 44541999
How can you two be so incapable of using a chan? Probably newfags

>Kinda skinnyfat
>Decide to do some workout at home
>Abs and back muscles have problems supporting my body
>Do situps instead
>Get sore muscles from 30 situps on one day
Now I actually wonder, is it better to do something like 3x10 situps over a day despite the sore muscles or go down? I never did regular sports, so I never had the problem of doing sport with sore muscles. I don't know where it gets unhealthy to strain your exhausted body.

how is it worse than being obese? you can fix it by cutting for a few months, an obese person is looking at cutting for a year or more easy

>cardio after lifting
have fun with your nogainz

Cardio kills your gains if you do it before, not after

True suffering

So you're saying you want to stop being skinnyfat but don't want to lift? Well, you can either:
1. Eat way more, and end up weakfat.
2. Eat way less and end up skelly.

>b-but m-my abdom-minal fat.. it.. it won't g-go awayyyyy!!!
It goes away once you have a lower bodyfat percentage. Increasing muscle mass while retaining the same amount of fat will decrease your bodyfat percentage, because you are now heavier, but don't have more fat, thus causing your bodyfat to drop, since bodyfat is the relation between your total mass and your mass gained from fat, you absolute fucking brainlet.

Starve yourself to death or go lift to add muscle mass, you can choose freely. Oh, and if you think it's impossible to gain muscle while losing fat, you're also a fucking mongoloid.

>Bodyfat level won't change when eating more

lol ok tard

Not sure if you heard of this thing called "muscles", but here's the thing about them, if you eat at a minor surplus, most of that surplus, will actually be used to rebuild those ""muscles"", if you actually used them. That means, if you do this thing called "work out", and then eat at a slight surplus, your body will actually spend the energy rebuilding these so called "muscles" bigger, rather than save it as fat.

Hope this information helps man, you can google "How to build muscle" to find out ways to make said muscles stronger and bigger. Usually, it comes down to using them to lift objects up and down, in a specific motion to use different "muscle groups".

not even that bad

Should I do cardio on my off days if I am skinnyfat

I don't want to burn myself out

What is the fucking pity party in this thread.
If you're skinny fat youre gonna look shit for a year. Start lifting, cut 20 lbs then eat.

Bulk up muscle then cut later you fucking retard. Skinny fat isnt an overnight fix, that ab fat has to get bigger before you can get rid of it

Just do 5x5 pull-ups everyday and eat only protein for a couple months. This is how I broke out of skinnyfat mode.

Skinnyfat is basically just an average person who doesn't work out but eats a more or less healthy maintenance amount. Its just a word made up by fitness people to degrade normies who aren't even underweight or overweight.

t. Skinnyfat

What this isnt even skinny fat, more like recovering skelly. Shoulder to waist ratio is fine as well

Do 50 sit-ups and deal with the pain.

Then get yourself a starter dumbbell set up to 30kg. Once you can curl, fly and bench that 30kg start going to the gym.

I give you 1.5 months total to realise you were just being a pussy. Noob gains are real, and when you get on the other side of it, either strength or aesthetic gains...you’ll realise you were a faggot

Just wanted to ask, cause I don't know how much is good. If I get a dubbell set with 30kg, I guess that means 2x15kg, right?

>don’t eat fat

You aren't really that skinny fat, you just have very low self esteem.

I'll take a wild guess if you fit this description.

>no shoulders
>pot belly but no moobs
>if moobs, it looks like mosquito bites
>limbs are kinda rounded but a bit skinny near the end

there is no such thing as burning yourself out if you eat right and sleep well

I'm kinda lean, some muscle definition, some fat. Then again, I lift.

Some average dudes who don't lift are really ugly like but I see Veeky Forums calling everyone who isn't ripped a skinnyfat, and everyone with 15% bodyfat a fatso

>tfw virgin until 21 years of age because I was not comfortable with taking my shirt off until that point
Not even joking, I did not pursue any relationship before I got over that hangup, start lifting op it will make you improve

>10 years old, 5th Grade
>Tallest in class but not exactly athletic
>In line waiting to go to the gym
>Group of girls talking ahead of me
>They ask me to come over, think nothing of it
>They want to grab my arms, didn't think to flex
>First girl goes "eww" followed by a a course of laughter after feeling my jelly arms

bump

woah kinda creepy you just described me

>liftang dusnt burn celeries

Former fatty here, cry me a river

>tfw skinnyfat with some gains
>look ok without shirt on
>look like a monstrosity without shirt & pants/underwear on