Sostrati:

Sostrati:
"When he ruled no one dared ask for a handful of silver to serve our city. People would come with their own lunch sack, a crust of bread, a drink, a pair of onions and three olives!"
Aristophanes, Ecclesiazousae

have you eaten your onions today Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3TxRIHKzeaw
dietaryfiberfood.com/phytoestrogen/phytoestrogen-food-sources.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I often wonder how people then ate onions raw since they are almost unstomachable

You summoned me.

It's easy.
Just mix it with your food after it's been cooked.

Or chop
Olive oil and blue cheese

chop and mix with lemon juice

What happend to the guy who did Testerone test before and after onions ?

>school lunch in the 1930's
>sausage and RAW FUCKING ONION on a biscuit in a fuckin' lunchbucket
Your ancestors were high test for good reasons, this included

youtube.com/watch?v=3TxRIHKzeaw

Free test up 13%
Female sex hormone down 66%

Now I'm doing the same for pomegranate long Jack and cocoa.

did you even read the OP? have a couple onions with bread, drink, and three olives

Does anyone else have done the same test?

Also, what happens if you forget to eat onion one day?

I eat a full big onion by cutting it in small pieces and chugging them down with water like you would do pills. But I can bite it no problem like you would do an apple. If you can get over the acid it's actually quite sweet

How's progress?

An average Test cycle of 600mg per week puts you at 400% the test of normal male and 300% more muscle gain. This means that the 13% increase in Test noted would only net a four percent more muscle (10.4 pounds in a year vs 10) whilst the high concentration of onions seeps into your blood resulting in your sweat being tinged with onions and making you smell like shit year round. Same goes with your breath. Don't forget, testosterone varies by 31% on a daily basis. There is a large possibility that this guy didn't actually increase his testosterone and instead just had a small daily variance, especially considering he did only one before and one after.

His estrogen absolutely did decrease enough to see significant difference, but estrogen increases muscle and bone density. Reducing Estrogen when you have no estrogenic side effects like gyno is absurdly stupid and bad for your health long term.

Onions are an anti-estrogen, but eating them in large amounts is just as stupid as running Nolvadex year-round at a low dose. Absurdly dumb and likely to cause long term damage. Also, try picking up chicks when you smell like onions. Sure was worth the almost non-existent Test boost though, right?

I've found I get the best onion benefit when I eat them in cycles of 3 days on 2 days off

I don't think anyone has done the same quest.

My gym buddy is doing it with cooked onions to see if it makes a difference.

It's ok.
Not feeling the same compared when I first started onions.

Still eating red or now white?

Red all the way!

Lunch time. Onion galore with lemon and feta on sammich.

I've literally been drinking one onion a day for about 45 days now

>whilst the high concentration of onions seeps into your blood resulting in your sweat being tinged with onions and making you smell like shit year round

dietaryfiberfood.com/phytoestrogen/phytoestrogen-food-sources.php

>Phytoestrogens are estrogen hormone-like chemicals found in plants.

There are different types of phytoestrogens

>Also, what happens if you forget to eat onion one day?
Might as well become a trap if that happens

>waaaaaah this vegetable smells icky